New Droid Depot 3.75" figures

Reaction score
Should be more news on this one later today.
Interesting design. Wonder why the Ahsoka homage specifically? I can pass on this one though, since I don't collect any astromech with a dome type that hasn't appeared on-screen. 😅 Don't have any R6, R7, or R8 domes in my collection.

Reaction score
I don't recognize the backdrop. Looks painterly. Maybe something from the CW animated series? Rebels?

If it is her droid in some upcoming media, the name is a bit on-the-nose, but I suppose the color pattern homage isn't that far fetched, considering those clones painted their helmets to look like her face (which I honestly found kind of weird, tbh lol).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Interesting design. Wonder why the Ahsoka homage specifically? I can pass on this one though, since I don't collect any astromech with a dome type that hasn't appeared on-screen. 😅 Don't have any R6, R7, or R8 domes in my collection.
Yeah it had me from a distance and then it didn't when I got a closer glimpse, the body/leg deco is fine but they lose me at the dome. While I do kind of like R6 and R9 domes the R7's I don't care for at all. If I can get an order in I might just get it for the body and give it a spare yellow R2 or R5 dome that I have

Reaction score
I’m intrigued by this one. I’ll be glad to grab it!

Reaction score

I'm with you. The R7s just don't work for me, aesthetically. Not a fan of all the triangular elements in the design. As such, this is an easy pass.

Gotta say that I love the R6s, though. They feel straight outta the 70s, so I was stoked to see them show up on screen in the sequel trilogy. :)

Reaction score
I'm with you. The R7s just don't work for me, aesthetically. Not a fan of all the triangular elements in the design. As such, this is an easy pass.

Gotta say that I love the R6s, though. They feel straight outta the 70s, so I was stoked to see them show up on screen in the sequel trilogy. :)

I've got this R7 that has an Iron Man vibe....

Me likey. :)

Attachments

• $_12.jpeg-4.jpg
    $_12.jpeg-4.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
FTy9K12VsAAV9hY

Reaction score
....as i predicted, an r7 for Halloween and an r6 for holiday....(btw, why haven't there been a Hannukah themed holiday droid. Some been "Christmas" or basic winter themed, but not Hannukah)...these holiday droids could stand a blue variant if nothing else
Gotta add these to my collection.
oh maybe after an r0 droid, they'll do an SK-620 mold

Last edited:
Reaction score
did they say if r7-tno will be available on shopdisney?

also i'll say it again, they need to release a 4pk of the 4 evac r5 variants

Last edited:
Reaction score
YESSSS R2-B00!! I wanted that one but it was 'spensive. Nice to see some R6s and 7s, hope we get R8s next year.

Reaction score
Interesting, seems to be a heavy dose of Droid love going on. Nice to see as it's been very sparse for a couple years. And while those "reissue 4-pks" are nice to get out for people who missed them it's really just old news, I particularly would like another shot at the two at either ends of the set. And I really like the R6-SNO droid, the purple one not somuch.

Reaction score
It would be nice if they all went up online at once so you could qualify for both the discount and free shipping, but they'll probably trickle them out one by one. lol

Reaction score
View attachment 423253

Also an Advent calendar.

Presumably it’s a few droids - maybe even in parts - and the rest are accessories. I don’t expect two dozen Droids unless it’s like $200.
I like the concept of this, but really hope that reindeer R5 or the R3 are not part of the set. The reindeer can still be had for cheap, and we don't need a third release of the R3. Hoping some original designs are in this thing. I see a possible white gonk and (maybe?) green gonk, but not much else in way of newness.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hope this means i will be able to get a pride droid set eventually. It was nice to fill out my Christmas droids this past winter. The Halloween droids are most welcome too. Only have one carded.