New Deadpool Fan - Where to Start?

Reaction score
As someone who's EXTREMELY late to the Deadpool party, I need some advice. Looking for (I guess?) a good 6" representation of the character, preferably the film version (I know, I know, I'm a lame poser). Started looking into the Marvel Legends line, but TBH it was a little overwhelming. I'm not a regular comic book reader so I'm not familiar with any of the character's lore outside the films, so all the variations are confusing, and I don't want to end up with some extremely esoteric version. Not ready to take the financial plunge into Hot Toys territory, and I don't really have space for the NECA 1/4 scale stuff. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Also, my typical method of jumping into a new fictional universe is to consume what is generally considered to be the best example of the IP, and work my way down from there to see if it maintains my interest. My only other go-tos when it comes to super heroes are Batman and Hellboy, so I'd prefer the books that focus solely on Deadpool and not team-ups with other well known supers.

So where the hell do I start? Thanks in advance.