NEW CTR Feature: Flashback Friday!

Reaction score
Any chance of seeing the Mego 3 3/4" Buck Rogers line? Then you got the near granddaddy of vintage figures, Mego's World's Greatest Super Heroes. I recently had to sell off a majority of my WGSH's. At least I got a couple hundred bucks for them. Cool feature, BTW. i saw a complete loose set of BSG figures on Ebay a couple of years ago going for a couple hundred bucks.

Reaction score
captmiloman said:
Any chance of seeing the Mego 3 3/4" Buck Rogers line? Then you got the near granddaddy of vintage figures, Mego's World's Greatest Super Heroes. I recently had to sell off a majority of my WGSH's. At least I got a couple hundred bucks for them. Cool feature, BTW. i saw a complete loose set of BSG figures on Ebay a couple of years ago going for a couple hundred bucks.
The Buck Rogers figures are already in the Photo Archives.

Reaction score
It's been awhle, but "MARVEL MANIA" returns with Flashback Friday presents Toy Biz's MARVEL SHOWDOWN.

Today I'm featuring my just-completed SUPER HERO SHOWDOWN/MARVEL LEGENDS SHOWDOWN action figure line (I didn't collect these for the game aspect)

I'm particularly excited, because I FINALLY get to make this interactive menu page that I've been waiting over 2 years to create!

While there were many problems with this line, I'm still pumped to see them all together.

See you next time!

Reaction score
I intended to run more X-Men & Marvel updates throughout the spring, but well, things had to change.

The Flashback Friday feature went on hiatus while I was trying to get caught up with Star Wars on Rebelscum...and a bunch of other lines on Cool Toy Review.

Now that SW is all caught up (or at least as caught up as I'm going to get for awhile...), I'm going to wrap up the rest of my CTR updates before I leave.

Then I'm going to bring back the FF feature, on a bi-weekly basis. I miss it!

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
I intended to run more X-Men & Marvel updates throughout the spring, but well, things had to change.

The Flashback Friday feature went on hiatus while I was trying to get caught up with Star Wars on Rebelscum...and a bunch of other lines on Cool Toy Review.

Now that SW is all caught up (or at least as caught up as I'm going to get for awhile...), I'm going to wrap up the rest of my CTR updates before I leave.

Then I'm going to bring back the FF feature, on a bi-weekly basis. I miss it!
We do too sir. Thanks for the update.

And your overall, Herculean efforts are WAY appreciated by us in the collecting community.

Much gratitude.

Reaction score
how about doing a feature on the some of the 1st 3.75" figures.. like the Fisher Price Adventure People? I just opened up a box in my attic with a couple of these figures/vehicles.