*** crickets chirping ***

not much to look for down here.
wave 1 & 2 everywhere including foils
benton actually filled up the empty TVC pegs
with 1 case of wave 1.

no idea if jabba will ever be in-store down here

*** crickets chirping ***

Reaction score
marion TRU has the big display upfront, too bad all they did was move the CW and some other select stuff from the endcap.

Reaction score
medic62812 said:
marion TRU has the big display upfront, too bad all they did was move the CW and some other select stuff from the endcap.
Unfortunately, something tells me it will be a while before the Peoria Toys R Us gets a big display reset since they're undergoing a major renovation.

Reaction score
Haven't posted much in awhile. Gonna try to pick up the BIG AT-AT today for my upcoming birthday.

Reaction score
Sghetti79 said:
medic62812 said:
Unfortunately, something tells me it will be a while before the Peoria Toys R Us gets a big display reset since they're undergoing a major renovation.
Peoria TRU has the big reset, despite the renovation. I picked up a CW Goji there yesterday.

Tikkes said:
Has anyone seen the MU Colossus or Juggernaut?
Saw them both at Peoria TRU yesterday. I've also seen the Collossus at both Morton and Pekin Walmarts previously.

capernicus said:
Haven't posted much in awhile. Gonna try to pick up the BIG AT-AT today for my upcoming birthday.
Nice to see you on the boards again. The AT-AT is worth every penny.

Reaction score
marion TRU shrank the upfront star wars section. pretty much all carded figs back in the normal spot. upfront is mainly legos, helmets and some vehicles. they have more twilight barbies upfront than star wars stuff. still refuse to pay 9.99 for any TVC there. took advantage of the 2 for 12 legends sale

Reaction score
I've not been to the store in weeks.....So I have nothing to report.

EDIT - Also, I'm sick from school today. I actualy might watch ANH today. I can't hardly move around, so I have nothing else to do.

Reaction score
Received a mailer yesterday stating that the Peoria TRU is having their "Grand Opening" for their redesigned store starting on October 8th. Included a $5 off $25 purchase coupon. Looks like I'll be headed out on a toy run this weekend!

Reaction score
benton walmart reduced to TVC pegs from 8 to 4 thanks to the Iron Man bomb that hit yesterday.
still no Jabbba, even in Carbondale. will resort to the intertubes i guess.

Reaction score
On a whim I decided to swing by the Peoria TRU on my way home from work. I found 2 vintage-style AT-ATs in stock back in the regular action figure section! Still 1 left when I left the store.

Reaction score
finally saw a Vintage AT-AT at Marion TRU.
marion target has geonosis packs...from last year.

target also finally got the Sith wave out.
never thought i'd say this, i sick of seeing the Empire wave everywhere and lots of it.

Reaction score
Peoria Target has the new Hoth Ultimate Battle Packs as well as the Vintage Collection versions of the TIE Fighter and Snowspeeder. They also have a new display that has all three current figure series sitting on shelves. Unfortunately most of the vintage cardbacks were pretty bent. Possibly a result of people rifling through them looking for the UGH figures.

Reaction score
marion walmart started the $6 sale. got a magnaguard.
marion target and walmart are flush with wave 1&2.
skipped TRU today.
benton wally has had no TVC for 2 weeks and not restocked legends or CW for just as long

Reaction score
carbondale wally has $6 figures and more importantly-
$79 AT-ATs
tj maxx opens 11/14 in carbondale, hopefully they will have some kind of cheaper star wars leftovers

Reaction score
no ROTJ wave since we are full of TESB and ROTS except for benton which has a lone foil kenobi after i moved all the legends to the correct pegs.
hoth sets gone at marion target after the $5 markdown.
used the -$20 coupon for an AT-AT.
marion TRU consists of:
walk to SW aisle
look at overpriced things i don't want
walk back to car
drive to target or wally

Reaction score
marion target had ROTJ wave out but all gone in last 2 days.
only know since the "darth vader" running change was still hanging there.
ROTJ still not showing anywhere else

Reaction score
Peoria Target is starting to get The Vintage Collection wave 3 (including unpunched Anakin/Vader variant).

Reaction score
benton just keeps restocking SL and nothing else.
marion walmart has ROTJ wave. go to the garden center where there is a pallet full of CW and SL. the tie bomber is also hiding out there.
marion target has the 9-pack and vintage boxed snowspeeder/tie fighter. they also put a fresh case of last year's geonosis packs.
skipped marion TRU until next week

Reaction score
Peoria Target now has Vintage figures for only $6.00. It's a shame that most of the ROTJ cardbacks are following the trend and are completely smashed and bent. :-(

Reaction score
I'm gonna need you guys to help me find DCUC Wave 16 when it hits.Sound good?

Reaction score
Tikkes said:
I'm gonna need you guys to help me find DCUC Wave 16 when it hits.Sound good?
I'll keep an eye out but considering one of my stores still has an end cap full of wave 10 and another has parts of 6,9,10 it doesn't look good down here.

Reaction score
hey if anyone can still find Jabba in store and are able to get me one let me know. i will gladly re-imburse you.
he never came down to any of our walmarts and is soldout online. don't care if is still full price.

Reaction score
marion-
target-never reset, $8.99 for TVC, bad selection. dropped the $99 vehicle
walmart- dropped SL from pegs, all over in clearance for $5.
tie bomber full price in clearance. TLC at-st now just $30, Dewbacks for $23.
TRU- picked up the only 2 Endor sets they had since i had a gift card, otherwise they are horrible.
Benton walmart doesn't seem to know what TVC is. one the few stores still showing the $99 vehicle SKU.
Herrin walmart nothing worth noting.

Reaction score
benton had 2 cases of wave 5 out- got one of the R5's, passed on the rest.
CW R7-A7 wave was out also.

Reaction score
man it must be pretty bad for product or no-one care anymore

anyhow,
benton had 2 cases of wave 5,gone know except for a couple of repacks. still at $7.96 though. SL/CW up to $7.88.
marion-
target and walmart flush with AOTC wave ($8.99/$8.96).
keep finding crazy things in walmart clearance-
2008 TAC Biggs and a TAC general McQ.

Reaction score
medic62812 said:
man it must be pretty bad for product or no-one care anymore
I still care...Im just not a fan of the Clone Wars cartoon figures and waiting for some cool non CW stuff to hit the pegs...

The CW cartoon figures have really really killed my interest in doing toy runs...

Im still waiting for the second Death Star Scanning crew guy we were promised two years ago...

The new Governer Tarkin looks good...

Reaction score
no!!!!!
i was hoping to go a whole month before anyone posted.
haven't seen TVC wave 5 bit once. AOTC wave seems to be out pretty good.
that dam marion still refuses to lower "clearance" items.
dewbacks stacked under scanner at $30 and TIE Bomber still full price.
marion TRU managed to find even more Legacy bespin guards and agen kolars but nothing else sees the light of day.

Reaction score
At Christmas I wasn't buying toys. Trying to save money because it's better to give than buy for yourself. That turned out to be a huge mistake, because by 12/26 all the ROTJ figures were gone. Luckily I bought a Wicket right around Thanksgiving. Since then I saw the AOTC wave once at Morton WM, and a Han with a medal, and an R5D4 at Pekin WM. Pekin WM BTW has a constant supply of CW figs, but nothing for Vintage. I'd love to get some OT figs, But a lone Wooof at Morton K-Mart, is all I've been able to grab since Christmas.

Reaction score
marion walmart has stocked wave 4 & 6 at least twice but i keep missing lando.
benton walmart keeps stocking wave 5.
everywhere else down here is usually bare pegs(no clones/sandtroopers even) or maybe wave 4 warming at our 1 target

Reaction score
stopped by the carbondale walmart-
that's where all the sand/clone troopers went!
also if you need TVC anakin or obiwan or ackbar or wooof you're set for life.
passed on kohl's and TJ Maxx,maybe next week.

Reaction score
holy cow!
marion TRU actually stocked TVC wave 5.
too bad i got that in early march.
way to go overpriced toys r us