New Central Illinois Finds...

Reaction score
I stopped out there. Did you guys grab the At-At's? THey didn't have any when I was there.

Reaction score
I picked up the sole AT-AT @ the Peoria TRU today. They had some figures, mostly clone wars and an IG-88 that I would've picked up had I not been mezmerized by the @@.

Reaction score
lordvader97 said:
TRU in Bloomington has the AT-AT.
Yes they do...

I saw them at TRU yesterday but got busy after lunch and forgot to post it...

Is Wally World ever going to put anything on the rows of empty pegs they have on display?

Reaction score
i read in one of the walmart threads that all wallys have the pre-holiday toy reset around the middle of august. now if the fools actually wait to put out the new stuff til then, who knows.
checked my benton wally last nite, they did have the new price stickers up- 7.46 for legends and 7.96 for basic but no figs yet

Reaction score
Just got back in town....But the Walmart here had vintage and the new packaged CW, as well as the new battle packs and vehicles. it was realy cool to see the vintage figures on the pegs.

Sorta ackward to have to pull them all off to get the ones in the back though. I didn't buy anything, but I looked at them. LOL.

Reaction score
Marion Target and Wally reset. not much stocked at either of them though. wally still has a gelarub and dewbacks for full price. target had the rc hailfire. neither store had space for AT-AT. saving marion TRU and W. Frankfort k-mart for later in week.
got dak to complete one snowspeeder crew

Reaction score
Pekin Walmart put out figures, but only had a shatty selection left when I got there. Morton finally put out Jabba and has a decent assortment of figs. TRU in Peoria has multiple AT-AT's and lots of vintage and Legacy figs. I bought a snowspeeder Luke and left a Dak, but I probably should've bought him too.

Reaction score
from what i've read Dak is one and done. he will not be in case revisions, so if you need him...

for a big new line relaunch the rollout has been really pi$$-poor. i was expecting full pegs not a handful scattered among stores. vehicles are even worse- lots and lots of jedi ships, very little of anything else.
two years ago they flood the market and now they go the opposite direction -ittle or nothing on shelves

Reaction score
There wasn't any figures on the pegs at Mt. Vernon WM yesterday.
Only a few things on the shelves, no figures or anything else.

Reaction score
There wasn't any figures on the pegs at Mt. Vernon WM yesterday.
Only a few things on the shelves, no figures or anything else.

Reaction score
benton reset but nothing on shelves except a couple of legacy things.
they put in the longer shelving and the star wars section is actually bigger.

looks like vintage and legends are tagged at 7.96 and CW is still at 4.50 but will see if it lasts. too bad i don't really buy CW figs.
more hunting later today

Reaction score
So....I guess none of us went to Celebration.

Wish it wasn't so close to school.

Reaction score
i went to celebration 3 wayback when i lived over in Vincennes.
besides one drive to Orlando is enough this year.

has anyone seen jabba yet? i dont even see price tags for it

Reaction score
has anyone south of I-70 found jabba anywhere?
are we gonna not get this without going to paducah,cape or st louis area?
if it wasn't for the one target and toys r us we have access to i wouldn't even know there was a vintage line.

Reaction score
East Peoria Wal-Mart has 1 more AT-AT and I think 1 more Jabba set. They also put out a buttload of Saga Legends(or as I call them 'crappy pegwarmers'). They've still got a lot of the ESB figures as well.

Reaction score
WM here put out evrything new aside from the ATAT and Jabba. I visited the isle like 3 times trying to decide if I wanted the new Mandos.
The basic figures are $8, and the deluxe one on bike is $17...And for those prices I just can't do it.

Mabey I'll buy them when I see them again. Unless someone knows of a coupon or something to bring them under $20. (How it should be)

Reaction score
medic62812 said:
been able to find everything except Jabba, just not really buying much.
Exactly how I am.TVC is not that exciting yet,I am not even sold on Jabba yet and I am not willing to pay Ebay prices for him.

Reaction score
Tikkes said:
medic62812 said:
been able to find everything except Jabba, just not really buying much.
Exactly how I am.TVC is not that exciting yet,I am not even sold on Jabba yet and I am not willing to pay Ebay prices for him.
i think i was excited to just FINALLY find new stuff on the shelves. it helps that there really is very little new stuff to buy. may have spent $80 and that includes 2 snowspeeders

Reaction score
Wanna buy all of my collection?
Seriously...

I picked up the Boba Fett blastee rifle to see what I could do with it in the modification deptartment. I'm thinking if I can either use a pistol handle I already have and clam shell it over the existing handle...Or mabey I can find a resin/metal/wood stock combo and attach it.

Reaction score
Peoria TRU has all the latest stuff. ATAT in vintage box, slave 1, new legends, and legacy wave 2.

Reaction score
TerdVader said:
Peoria TRU has all the latest stuff. ATAT in vintage box, slave 1, new legends, and legacy wave 2.
They are just now getting in Wave 2 of Legacy?!

Reaction score
i hated algebra, 1 and 2.

saw some ROTS leftovers today in marion.
benton walmart still has only a CCP on 8 empty pegs.
the $1 rollback on SL and CW is in effect also

Reaction score
Nah, I'm pretty good at Algebra...But I took the ACT before going to college and scored realy high in Trig. So they placed me in Trig.
I then dropped out of Trig, and replaced it with Psychology. (Because someone has to figure out what's wrong with me.
) I hate Geometry, but like Algebra...And I absoutly dispise Trig. LOl.

But Biology is taught by an Indian guy who can't speak English very well...He's not clear, he's vauge, and no one can understand him.

....I think he might be my dad.

But we have covered both Chem 1 and Chem 2 (in a Biology class no less) in 3 weeks.

Reaction score
I found the new sidious...anakin sith eyes and the grievous with cloth cape at TRU over lunch today...

Reaction score
Peoria WalMart on Allen as a large selection of of Vintage Collection figures from wave 2 including a nice lot of foil Ultimate Galactic Hunt figures.

Reaction score
went to mt vernon for cedarhurst and some hunting.
got jodo from kmart. all the TVC were really beat up.

hit walmart and got the sandtrooper and IG-88.
lot of foil cards and full pegs of wave 1 and 2. in fact, they were stocking and had to send back 2 cases since there was no room for more.