New Central Illinois Finds...

Reaction score
None of the TRU's around still have Bigg's X-Wings do they?
I pulled the trigger on Bigg's X-Wing when it went on sale for $40 but that's been way over a year ago and I haven't seen that X-Wing in quite some time.

I saw Medic's news about the new 3.75" figs in Benton so I'll check around Marion and see what I find.

Reaction score
I found a 6" Phasma at Target on the east side of Evansville IN over the weekend. I was shocked! That's the only thing I found sadly. Neither Walmart over there has the new 3.75" BS wave either.

Reaction score
Benton Walmart has 6 inch TBS on rollback for $14.92. they had Phasma, Kylo, old Han, Finn and the resistance trooper.
Oops, Rey also but not the lightsaber version. I don't collect these, just passing it on.

Reaction score
New stuff is just not hitting in Dubuque. The Walmart has a TON of old 6 inch (first series - Poe, Kylo, Stormtrooper, Finn, Phasma, Constable Z, Tie Pilot. We also have stacks of 3 3/4 inch exclusives, series 1 (Han endor, stormtrooper, finn, kylo, luke jedi, rey (no leia)). We are talking stacks, not sure how they are going to get rid of them unless they start clearancing them. No sign of that for the 3 3/4 inch figures but the 6 inch are down to the $14.92 price. No 5 points of articulation figures on the pegs at all. ShopKo is the only place I've seen those (Clone Rex, FN-2187, Ezra). Just not finding anything new. Very frustrating!!!!

Reaction score
I found the new 3.75 SA wave at Walmart in Marion last Sunday and I picked up all 3. Wow, I know, 3 new figs but it's the best I have for now haha.

Reaction score
Just a heads up to anyone in the Southern IL area, DO NOT drive to Marion with the sole purpose of going to TRU. That store is dreadful at the moment and the last time I was which was about 2 months ago, it was in the exact same shape. Just terrible.

Reaction score
Just a heads up to anyone in the Southern IL area, DO NOT drive to Marion with the sole purpose of going to TRU. That store is dreadful at the moment and the last time I was which was about 2 months ago, it was in the exact same shape. Just terrible.
I just skip them, they've been horrible for awhile.

Benton had farmboy Luke, jango, ahsoka, and KANAN. (FUautocorrect). They also had a mini aisle reset.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I guess it's good to know that it's not just the Champaign TRU that is terrible.

Reaction score
I haven't posted here in a longvwhile due to a huge slow down in collecting mostly due to space. Anyhoo I thought I'd try here because no luck at garage sale for larger pieces and too much to ship on ebay. All are custom framed, and 2 of original trilogy posters need new glass. The Dark Empire II from Dave Dorman originally cost $75 back in 2005 at celebration , it's signed and numbered and sells up to 150 bucks on ebay unframed. I'll sell the trilogy posters as a set or individually. They cost me 20 each plus 25 to frame each. I'll accept 80 for the set. And make an offer on the Dave Dorman Dark Empire, highest offewr that goes above 110 i'll add a boxed unopened Hasbro tie bomber. And finally i think i'm gonna sell the biggest art litho I have. It's called Star wars celebration signed and numbered and it's 27 tall by 40 inches wide... I bought it for 50 at C3. Good price for the piece. I'll Accept 100 flat out for it. If this not allowed here, lemme know. I'm in Galesburg btw.

Below is the celebration litho.. Then Dave Dorman Dark empire 2, followed by trilogy set.

Reaction score
benton walmart has Rogue ! two packs on shelf
6inch back to $18.84
tons of SA 3.75 there, Phasma, Stormtroopers, & kylo if still looking

marion had SA 3.75 marked down to $10.83 last time i was other.

has anyone else been sucked into the Funko pop! game?

Reaction score
I think they're this generations Beanie Babies. LOL.

So far for RO, I found absolutely NO product at Edwardsville Walmart, and Target had a super bare minimum of stuff when I got there at 10:15 this morning. From the 3 basic figures left I got two of them, the new droids and the Imperial Crew member. Then I also picked up a Titanium Imperial Lander, and the TBS Stormtrooper helmet, which was my main priority to get. The $25 off $100 purchase essentially gave me everything free past the helmet, so that was nice.

I had planned to get another crew member, another droid, and the TIE Striker too. That way I could get $10 off my $50 purchase; however they didn't have any other basic figures. >< The VS. packs were tempting too, but not tempting enough for me to buy any more 5 POA crap.

Reaction score
Has anyone see the RO TBS 3.75 wave yet? It's in Missouri and Ohio as I understand it...But not in IL. ><

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm north of Chicago and I haven't seen anything BS in the 3.75' for Rogue One, and eBay prices are just ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm north of Chicago and I haven't seen anything BS in the 3.75' for Rogue One, and eBay prices are just ridiculous.

Stopped by the Centralia walmart, they had 3 each of the Ahsoka wave figures. Picked up one of the 3 Jyn Ersos they had. Didn't see any other Rogue One black series figures

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Reaction score
How far is that from fox Lake?

Reaction score
hey ya'll. For anyone interested in buying loose figures or vehicles. As well as 2-3 crates of carded figs. I'm clearing out my kenner/hasbro collection which started in 95. As of the last few years my collecting has gone way down to less than 50 bucks a year. I'm just low on space with how much I've amassed and the figure prices keep rising. So i thought I'd sell it and switch to a premium collection like sideshow, gentle giant, etc.

If there is anything you want feel free to send a msg, anyone can come by my place and give an offer for something. I'm in Galesburg, IL.

Reaction score
Hi there! I've been trying to fill in a few gaps from the Vintage Collection I have and would be interested in any carded figures you have from roughly 2009-2013. Vehicles too. Basically anything carded or boxed from the Vintage Collection era.

Reaction score
I saw the TBS 3.75 AT-ST at Marion Walmart and bought it tonight. From what I've read of the reviews the joints are tighter and will be a good display piece. I'll let you know what I think once I unbox it.

Reaction score
benton had some of the 40th line- 2 farmboys, 2 bens, and a single han/leia.

no pegs for them, they were just sitting on other toys

Reaction score
Bringing back the dead thread-

Marion Wal-Mart has 9 3.75 death troopers and a bunch of Jyns for $8.84. Several ahsoka & ackbars for $7.

Reaction score
The Target in Marion had the whole new wave of TVC figures. I was able to snag all 6. There was still a Snoke and a Kylo on the pegs when I left. Marion Walmart is trying clear out that mess of 3.75 TBS figures they have. I checked the clearance isle just to see if they were there but found nothing.

Reaction score
If anyone still needs the Black Series AT-ST with driver, Benton Wal-Mart has 2 on clearance for $15. They are on an endcap with Vader helmets and Solo figures&Pops!

They also have a few TVC first order stormroopera and Rey. The are hiding a plastic rack behind some zipper bags

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It's been a while since anyone has posted here. I was able to find all of the Triple Force Friday TVC figures between Harrisburg Walmart and Marion Target. Marion Target still has a bunch of the TFF wave in stock as well.