New Central Illinois Finds...

Reaction score
Woodriver received the wave 1 figures as well, and they sold REALLY well. They went from 12 figures to a set of 3 in just a few days. I was actually really surprised they sold so well, or at least so quickly.

Reaction score
A few days ago Edwardsville Target's manager pulled this for me from the backroom. BB-8 was like the only figure I wanted for midnight madness, so I'm glad I got it!

Reaction score
Hit the Collinsville Walmart yesterday
Chewie/Luke/Vader in the new boxes were there.
Lots of funko TFA pops upfront in the Pokémon aisle.
A few 6" figures.

Benton 4/5 kylo 6" and at least 2 of all the others. FO stormtrooper included.
Marion TRU was lots of junk that I didn't want.
6" jabba/speder bike were down to 19.95

Reaction score
Walgreen's in Marion had 2 - 6" TBS Kylo Ren figs and 1 FO Stormtrooper as of Sunday 9/27. I picked up the Stormtrooper and passed on Ren. I'm probably regretting not getting Ren and I'll pick him up sometime this week if I get lucky enough to see him again.

Reaction score
Walgreen's in Marion had 2 - 6" TBS Kylo Ren figs and 1 FO Stormtrooper as of Sunday 9/27. I picked up the Stormtrooper and passed on Ren. I'm probably regretting not getting Ren and I'll pick him up sometime this week if I get lucky enough to see him again.

benton wally had at least 6 Rens last night.

6" is the only thing they are restocking.
still empty pegs for 3.75 there

Reaction score
I went home this weekend to shadow a professor at KC, and stopped in Centralia WM. They had like 18 figures on the pegs, including Kylo and Phasma. They also had about 10 armor up figures, and 8 or so 6 inch figures. Definitely the most stuff I've seen since midnight on Force Friday!

Reaction score
Glen Carbon Walmart restocked a ton of stuff this weekend, including 3 Poe X-Wings. When I went to the register I asked how much it rang up for, and the cashier and CSM were super accommodating, even when I mentioned it was on the $20 shelf location. They ended up honoring that price, which I was super stoked about. I have gone back and forth on this forever, but I absolutely couldn't pass it up for $20.

Reaction score
The East Peoria Target has a couple 6" Poe/Stormtrooper 2-packs and 1 6" TIE Fighter--that box is freaking huge.

Reaction score
Edwardsville Target had the same thing a few days ago. They also received Falcons!

Walmart here received a case of 6 inch wave 2 figures, with Phasma the only thing missing. More importantly, they got several Blue/White Resistance X-Wing in last night as well. I picked one up, and am super happy with it. There's one place where the paint is jacked up, but overall it's an excellent vehicle! Plus, it's my favorite color scheme/design in SW I think...

Reaction score
benton walmart had 6" wave 2 in last night. Poe, enforcer and zuvio and a trooper. phasma was already gone

Reaction score
I picked up a second Blue/White X-Wing, as well as Poe Dameron pilot figure to head swap. I just can't get over how much I love the color scheme of this vehicle!

Now the only thing to look for will be Wave 2 of the TBS figures...

Reaction score
Went to TRU to build the mini Lego X-wing and also picked up the 6" Snowtrooper. They had the full wave minus Captain Phasma

Reaction score
from the various reports i have read , i'm beginning to think Phasma is not leaving the back room

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Wave 2 of TBS? I'm looking to get several Stormtroopers, and haven't seen/heard of anyone finding these figures in IL or MO as of yet...

Reaction score
L
Has anyone seen Wave 2 of TBS? I'm looking to get several Stormtroopers, and haven't seen/heard of anyone finding these figures in IL or MO as of yet...
I'm going out tomorrow looking, hopefully the new endcaps are out

Reaction score
No Wave 2 TBS 3.75" that I've seen yet. I've even been in Evansville IN to both Walmarts over there and no dice yet. I'll be out tomorrow again and I'll check again. Also, Kmart in West Frankfort is pretty sad again. I keep thinking they will restock the 6" TBS with the Phasma wave but again nothing yet. Things have been scarce for this holiday season so far.

Reaction score
So far, none of Walmart 3.75 Wave 2 or 3 in Peoria or Galesburg area. Peoria TRU had several 6" FO Snowtrooper Officers, if you're into that sort of thing.

Reaction score
Jackpot. Wave 2 and 3 hit the Peoria/East Peoria area overnight. Picked up Leia and the TFA crowd, skipped Han and the repacks. Man, that $2.84+tax price increase adds up quick!

Reaction score
Nice, and that's awesome about wave 3!!!! Still not a freaking thing down here in Edwardsville. ><

Reaction score
Galesburg had plenty of wave 3 today. At least 6-8 of each, with first order storm troopers a bit thinner. Hopefully hitting your area soon.

Reaction score
Benton also has 5 or 6 battlefront shocktroopers. they're on the top shelf

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been using BrickSeek to check on Centralia, Salem, and Mt. Vernon stores (since they're sold out). That way if they hit there my family can pick them up for me. Edwardsville is now sold out too, though I've been hitting it almost nightly to try and catch them on the pallets. For some reason Woodriver is claiming the old TBS figures as the same case assortment, so I can't monitor it remotely. :p

Reaction score
Marion Walmart has

6 inch
Poe
Zuvio

Endor han
FO stormtroopers
Kylo
Finn. Jakku
Rey. Jakku
Luke/Vader/chewie

Oddly no Leias

On, a random mosep was there also.

Reaction score
I wish I could drive down there...

Edwardsville removed the freaking TBS pegs tonight. ><

Reaction score
The Leia figure is only available in the Wave 2 case. The Kylo and Stormtrooper carry forward to Wave 3.

Corman

Reaction score
I scored Wave 3, and the last 2 FO Stormtroopers at Lichfield Walmart thanks to a tip from Chewie!!! Out of abour 50 figures I seriously only found one good Rey, Finn, and Poe. The vast majority had their hairlines messed up, and their eyes were wonky. Many of the Reys' necks looked terrible too.

Reaction score
Marion Walmart has hgeneral hux, asty, tie pilot and snow trooper 6 inch
Still lots of 3.75.

Carbondale GameStop has blue card TBS figures for $9.99..
Chewie, 2 clones, chewie, dagobah test Luke and han carbonite

*benton walmart is loaded with the Asty wave and sold out of the 3.75" figures

Last edited:
Reaction score
good news- benton has the Poe 3.75 wave
bad news- benton has 2 pegs for armor/5 POA figures and 15 pegs of Star Wars glowsticks

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new 5POA 2-packs around these parts? I wouldn't mind getting them for pure diorama filler...

Reaction score
I hit a mini little jackpot this weekend at Target off of First Ave. in Evansville IN. I found the Wave 1 mini helmets which look awesome. I also found Wave 3 and 4 of the Titanium BS ships. I also picked up a Flametrooper at the west side Walmart. It was a pretty good weekend.