New Central Illinois Finds...

Reaction score
Edwardsville Target got another two cases of 6 inch deluxe figures, which they did NOT need. >< I don't expect to find Starkiller anytime soon, so I ended up ordering two from HTS, along with a Merumeru, and 4 Stormtoopers, because they look like the Legacy era troopers.

For things that are out right now...I guess I'll still try to find:
- A Starkiller to use for customs
- Darth Plaugis, because I never found him
- Another AT-DP to round out my display.

Reaction score
Every single figure I looked at last weekend had 3 strips of tape on the bubble, holding it to the card. One strip in the center at the top and the other two pieces vertically running down each side. The pieces of tape were all too strategically placed for stores to have done this themselves. So all figures that are being shipped now are coming taped from factory/distribution!? I do take some figures out of the package but there are some I like to keep minty on the card but to hell with this! I am not buying anything I want to keep mint that already has Scotch Tape applied to before it ever makes it to the store. That just totally did me in on buying any figures this past week and I will hard-pressed to buy much more until they can confidently show me that they can glue a bubble to a card with proper adhesive that will last longer than 30 days.

Reaction score
Edwardsville Target has been at $12.99 for about three weeks now, with no product. Yesterday I also found the Wicket/Scout Trooper mission series pack though.

Reaction score
walmarts here are done with TBS 3.75 inch. nothing but 5 poa and 6 inch. they have started carrying the 6 inch speederbike/jabba sets.

TRU had a pegful of yoda and another of r5g19. a few others sprinkled in. they have separated the Rebels stuff away from TBS. TBS has cooties now.

haven't been in target in awhile. maybe this week. kmart too.

Reaction score
Yeah, same here at Edwardsville Walmart...it doesn't really matter, because they never stocked anything anyway!

Reaction score
TBS has cooties now.

haven't been in target in awhile. maybe this week. kmart too.
I'm beginning to think you're right about the cooties! Oh and don't bother with Kmart, I was there this past Sunday...literally NOTHING other than 3 - 6" TBS figs on the shelves: 1 Luke x-wing pilot, 1 Han Solo, and 1 Greedo.

I'll try to hit Walgreens in Marion and Harrisburg sometime soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Edwardsville Target has two more Scout/Wicket packs, and two more Wookie packs...Still no sign of the other new Mission Series. They also had an AT-AT Driver. I'd honestly like to get two of those Jedi Temple Guards...Despite the fact they're 5 POA figures...

Reaction score
Marion target had 6" speederbikes or Java for $25, almost bit but held onto my cash.

Still can't believe that TRU has a full peg of R5-G19 or Yoda

Reaction score
Edwardsville Target got a case of Rebels vehicles with figures, the TIE and Phantom. Still wouldn't mind that second AT-DP, if they ever show up!

Walmarts are apparently getting Rebels wave 1 in as well, though none of the 5 POA figures outside the Jedi Temple Guard interest me.

Reaction score
Found the TIE Advanced and Phantom at the East Peoria Walmart. It's probably been 2 years+ that I found anything Hasbro related at that store.

Reaction score
The only recent luck I've had at any store in Southern IL is Walgreens. I picked up a 6" TIE Pilot last night at Walgreens in Marion. TRU still sucks and so does Target. It appears that Walmart is completely removing Star Wars toys altogether, I think they had one 3-D fig on the pegs from several years ago.

Reaction score
East Peoria Wal-Mart finally put out figures for the first time in probably 18 months if not longer. Bought the AT-DP driver and TIE Pilot.

Reaction score
Still haven't seen any Jedi Temple Guards....But I did see 6 inch Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise, a TIE pilot, and Chewbacca at Edwardsville Target today.

Reaction score
Today I had to go to Highland, IL to meet my girlfriend's grandparents for something. This wasn't really what I wanted to do this evening, so it was very frustrating. After talking to them for a while I decided since I was so close to Highland Walmart, and because I had never been there, I might as well stop in.

Not only did they have the latest wave of Legends figures (STILL NO JTG's), but they also had a Vizam for $5, and a Dr. Evazan for $7. I ended up having to go out to the car and count dimes because I didn't bring any cash with me! :lol:

Also, I want to point out the bubble for Vizam had to be stapled to the card after months, while the Evazan must have been going strong for like 4 years...

Edwardsville Target also had the Hoth Han/Luke 2-packs, and a TIE Pilot/Stormtrooper 2-pack.

Reaction score
Edwardsville WM got in a case of Rebels Wave 1 this week, saw it when I was there at midnight getting medicine!

Speaking of being sick, the only high point of being out of commission for the week is that I did some online shopping, and got some major deals. Scored a MOC Star Tours R5-D2 for $10 shipped, and 6 TBS Hoth Lukes and 2 Malgus for $36 shipped!

Reaction score
had a road trip checked walmart in bloomington

hit pretty much every store i could find in the Alton area

saw some 6" clones and a TIE pilot, nothing else worth noting.

walmart seems pretty well stocked on Rebels vehicles.

how does walmart get away with $40 for 6" speeder bike or jabba when target has them for $25?

Reaction score
how does Walmart get away with $40 for 6" speeder bike or Jabba when Target has them for $25?
I've thought the exact same thing! Every time I go through a Walmart I'm doing a double take on that $39.99 price tag and I'm thinking "sheesh that's steep". I almost forget that price was the original price when they first showed up. That's caught me by surprise several times...lol

Reaction score
Since there no 3.75 figs in Benton, Walmart decided to pull out those 3 Dr evazans and my all time favorites:

The 2012 3D figures!!!!!¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!!))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I forgot to mention it, but I got a Dutch Vander figure at Edwardsville Target for $14...Not feeling too good about that I held on to the receipt and didn't open it. A few days later I had to go through Fairview Heights, so I stopped at TRU and got him for $10. Not a lot of savings, but still!

Reaction score
Marion & Carbondale wally have 3.75 priced at $12.83 now.

Will check target and try next week

Saw the 6" chewie and tie pilots today, plus han/tauntaun pack.

Reaction score
Wally had six inch at $15 for awhile but now it's down to $9!
I know Marion had had tie pilots at 15 but they have to be gone now.

Reaction score
K
You are correct. Two Obi-Wans left at WalMart in Marion. I haven't checked TRU or Target in quite some time. As September gets closer, I'll try to put Kmart in WF back on the rounds.
Target has 2 or 3 dagobah Darth Lukes.
Try has Yoda, Vader(which I don't know) and a pegful of the R5 droid.

I give up on most of it except 3.75 SA stuff.
Funko pop is getting my $$$ now.

Reaction score
I checked all stores in Marion last weekend including Kmart just for curiosity. Kmart has clearanced EVERYTHING Star Wars, the only thing they have left are 3 commemorative Ep. 3 4-packs. Target has also clearanced EVERYTHING with very little left other than a hand full of Rebels shampoo bottle figs and Command junk. TRU looks about the same with no new 3.75" waves 7 or 8. Walmart has clearanced everything as well.
It appears they are all getting geared up for TFA but sadly no new TBS waves 7 and 8 kiosks at Walmart (like others have reported) yet. I'll check back at Target and Walmart on Thursday. If anyone is curious, I could check Walgreens if anyone would like to know.

Reaction score
I checked all stores in Marion last weekend including Kmart just for curiosity. Kmart has clearanced EVERYTHING Star Wars, the only thing they have left are 3 commemorative Ep. 3 4-packs. Target has also clearanced EVERYTHING with very little left other than a hand full of Rebels shampoo bottle figs and Command junk. TRU looks about the same with no new 3.75" waves 7 or 8. Walmart has clearanced everything as well.
It appears they are all getting geared up for TFA but sadly no new TBS waves 7 and 8 kiosks at Walmart (like others have reported) yet. I'll check back at Target and Walmart on Thursday. If anyone is curious, I could check Walgreens if anyone would like to know.
benton reset but it is full of hot wheels. that display is on the shelf and attached to WWE/TMNT racks
1 $9 han left.
some TPM 3d and Vintage figures left (evazan/bom vimdim) at $6.
i'll be in marion tomorrow, has TRU done anything yet?

Reaction score
Sadly, I'd pick up an Evazan for $6 if I was able to run through there. I don't think that'll be happening any time soon though. :/ Speaking of which, what is everyone doing for midnight madness? I wanted to go with my grandpa to continue my childhood tradition, but with no tentative list of items available, I might be more inclined to just wait and see. :/

Walmart in Edwardsville did add the SW displays to a toy isle. Apparently the back to school/dorm stuff was too much in the midway, and it was easier to reset the entire action figure isle. I got a Mosep and a pack of Jawas. I think my other Mosep figure should be here from Amazon tomorrow...

Last edited:
Reaction score
That pic you took, Jodo, looks exactly like the set-up at the Evansville (west-side by Sam's) Walmart did. I picked up a Leia Boushh and Han/Carbonite last night. All in all, I like pretty much all the figs in Waves 7 and 8 and hopefully get a chance to buy the majority of them. As far as Midnight Madness goes, I'm not sure if I'm going to Marion in IL or Evansville in IN. The TRU in Marion can be quite disappointing sometimes. I will be out and about for sure, I'm just sure which direction I'm going yet.
Medic, as far as TRU goes, the one in Evansville has done nothing as of yet. I checked it out last night. I will check Target, Walmart and TRU in Marion this evening. We're getting close 2 weeks away so I'll try to check the majority of stores at least once a week, hopefully twice.

Reaction score
Marion Walmart has done nothing yet.
TRU is just a big joke right now- 5 R5-G19 & 7 yodas.
Tons of 6" greedo/han/obi

Skipped target this time.
I'll post Benton's weird triple license display soon.

Reaction score
Yeah Target is still a waste of time, I went by there a few days ago. I went by Marion Walmart last night and noticed they had cleared almost an entire toy isle with new planograms taped to the bottom of the shelves. One of them was a Star Wars planogram so I'm assuming the new display will be up any day and BS waves 7 and 8 will be available as well. (fingers crossed).

Reaction score
I think for MM I've decided that I'm going to go to Fairview Heights Toysrus at Midnight, then come back to Edwardsville and go to Walmart, and maybe drive to Woodriver and look at their Walmart as well. I'll go to Target that next morning and see what they have to offer. My friend Matt is going with me, and this will be his first event. He also plans to buy his first SW figures, so that's pretty cool.

Reaction score
Walmart in Marion IL, as of Sunday 8/23, had the new display up and the last waves of the 3.75" Black Series figs. I picked up Doom and Thorn. I hate to say it but after looking through TFA FF catalog, I'll be skipping MM this time around. I don't think disappointed can cover it. I'm just really bummed out I guess over no new SA 3.75".

Reaction score
The lack of SA figures really limited what I'm going to buy, so my tentative list so far is:

Rey's Speeder
Desert Speeder W/ Fin
3X First Order Snowspeeders (for my photonovel)
BB-8 3-pack
Kylo Ren Helmet (if it's a full helmet and not just a mask)

Reaction score
I give up on Hasbro for now, Funko Pop! Will get my money I guess.

Has anyone ever been to either Disney store over in the st Louis area?

Reaction score
The evening before MM, my friend Matt and I's game plan went south because of something out of our control, but we ended up going to Glen Carbon Walmart. They had the 18 ft train, and the isle ready to go at almost exactly midnight. The staff there was absolutely awesome. I showed the girl guarding the isle my phone at 12:01, and was allowed to go in. I grabbed Rey's Speeder and was ready to go because that's all they had from my above list. There was a lot of stuff stocked, just not enough Hasbro items. My friend and his wife ended up picking up about $50 worth of stuff, and the only other person was a bald guy who was super rude, and absolutely wouldn't talk to us, despite the fact that we tried. "How are you doing tonight man, excited?" was met with total silence, as were all other communications. ><

We then jetted over to Woodriver Walmart, but the staff there was a bunch of good ol' boys, and they didn't have anything out. When I asked the guy about the time line, he told me it could take a while. It was already like 1:00 by that point, so we left and I took my friends home. We decided to hit up Target that next day because of the coupons.

When I got home I stayed up for another 3 hours or so reading reports and stuff from the forums, and ended up ordering the bulk of my stuff from Amazon. A desert speeder, and two Snowspeeders. I wanted three; however Amazon had a limit of two per customer. I also had to add Rey's Speeder to the order because there wasn't anything else I wanted, and couldn't make up the $100 coupon minimum, so I have to return one of them to Walmart sometime.

My friend and then met up again at around 9:30, and went to Edwardsville Target. They pretty much had everything but the 2-packs, Falcon, and big TIE. We talked to a guy named Austin for about an hour, which also gave me time to think about buying the X-Wing or not. I went back and forth a hundred times, but decided to pass on it. I bought my third Snowspeeder for the photonovel, so I was pretty much done. My friend bought 5 Funkos for $2.68 a peice, which made us wonder if that was a system/store error....He also got the 12 inch Kylo Ren, which had a great head scuplt, but looked it was wearing goucho pants.

Reaction score
Last night on a while I ended up purchasing a FlameTrooper to save a modify once the SA Stormtroopers come out. I'll arm/leg swap them to have an articulated version, because I just don't think it's going to make the cut for the SA line at Walmart. :/

I also picked up the Fett and FO Stormtrooper helmets at Target, which I plan to modify heavily!

Reaction score
My best friend let me know that Vandalia Walmart was fully stocked with basic figures, but then actually bought me a pair for helping him and his wife out this week!

Reaction score
The Walmart in Marion IL has the first wave of Black Series 3.75" Walmart Exclusive. I know all of the figs have been released several times over but I'm doing my due diligence and buying all 3 figs. I would really like to see the SA lines survive...here's hoping.