New and Improved Rebelscum Forums Buffalo, NY - Chapter 20!

Reaction score
I am on the look out for old Legos bulk for my son as well as any star wars Legos

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know it's been a long time an I don't collect to much of anything to report but I thought I'd try reaching out here.
I got laid off back in early October and have had little or no success finding any work. I'm a Mechanical Designer by trade. I specialize in 3D Cadd design work. Everything from plant design and pressure vessels to structural steel and process instrument diagrams. I was just wondering if any of the group may be in the same field and/or may know of companies I could try sending my resume to.
Thanks,
Dread!

Reaction score
hey Dread - I asked at work at they don't have any openings at the moment. One of the engineers said he would give me a heads up if something opens.

Reaction score
Thanks Steve, I have recently acquired a designer position at Sterling Glass down on Niagara street.
BTW, thanks to all those who offered advise and referrals.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this is un-related but I am giving up some statues I never got the chance to display.
I'm looking for $75 or best offer on each of these. Just a note, the game is not included. PM if interested...thanks

Reaction score
This thread appears to have died but I will throw something out there anyway. I am looking for Mattel diecast from Disney's Cars. If anybody has any they are sitting on and want to move let me know what you have.
Mike

Reaction score
With what's been revealed so far looks like hasbro is all in with the 6 inch line and leaving 3.75 out to dry

bummer. :(

Reaction score
With what's been revealed so far looks like hasbro is all in with the 6 inch line and leaving 3.75 out to dry

bummer. :(
Seriously. I hate that. I pray that we'll still get plenty of great, super articulated, 3.75" figures when Episode VII rolls around.

Reaction score
I did.

I'll have to live through the winner of the contest since I haven't seen any of the collectors on scum writing they have ordered this piece.

Reaction score
not sure how well it will translate in print but saw something hilarious at walmart. I walk past this couple, each of them in one of the store scooters and both rather large. I continue for another second and hear 'boom' turn around to see that what I am assuming is the wife rear end the husband with the scooter. She starts cursing him out "you can't stop like that..." and starts smacking him with the her cane. To add some more detail the woman is in a moo moo (mu mu ?) or however its spelled and has no teeth all the while cursing him out.

Haven't laughed like that in quite some time

Reaction score
This thread appears to have died but I will throw something out there anyway. I am looking for Mattel diecast from Disney's Cars. If anybody has any they are sitting on and want to move let me know what you have.
Mike
sent you you a pm

Reaction score
RIP Lance Diamond :(

those of you that know me know I'm not originally from the area - but one of my very first buffalo experiences was going to the Elmwood lounge to see Lance perform.

Reaction score
A great show for sure. This is my third year attending and it is a great time. I'm going on Sunday with my oldest and a buddy and his kids. Will be hitting up the Margaritaville afterwards for some post con relaxation of the frozen concoction kind.

Last edited:
Reaction score
One of my colleagues at work ended up winning one of the bison's jersey from Star Wars night.

Reaction score
Sorry for late reply Alex - they were Jedi robes - they looked much better in person compared to pics

Reaction score
Hey guys, i know its been a long time since i was on last so i thought i'd pop in to see how the group is doing. I havent collected to much lately...i think the last was the black 6" white fetts from Walgreens, but i still follow the site from time to time ...Hope all are well and locating those hard to find collectibles !!!
Dread..out