New and Improved Rebelscum Forums Buffalo, NY - Chapter 20!

Reaction score
Great to hear from you my friend! Hope the family is doing well.

I am proud to announce that my wife and I had twins about 2 months ago! I wish I took more advantage of sleeping when I had the chance!

Reaction score
also, I am selling a SS lifesize admiral ackbar bust for $600 and can meet in Buffalo if anyone is interested.

The last one on ebay sold for over $700.

Reaction score
Great to hear from you my friend! Hope the family is doing well.

I am proud to announce that my wife and I had twins about 2 months ago! I wish I took more advantage of sleeping when I had the chance!
Congrats on the new additions Sanjai!

Reaction score
thanks for the kind words gents. I haven't been able to post as much these days, but the collecting continues!

Reaction score
Saw 2 of the 3 new tmnt villains metal head and dogpound, packages not mint but if anyone needs them I stashed them

Reaction score
Good crowd at the Buffalo Comic Con. Bought a whole run of legacy for next to nothing.
I went too. I picked up 2 trades and 2 back issues for $16. I don't know what they've been doing to build that con but it's working. The one in spring was the busiest I've seen it in years and this one was bigger than that.

Reaction score
I didn't realize it was twice a year. Very nice regional con that is close to home. Way better than the Rochester Comic Con from a few weeks back. Lots of vendors with very good prices. My daughters had a good time and were able to find things to buy.

Reaction score
The falls wally is freshly stocked with quite a few cases of the jar jar vintage wave.

Reaction score
I didn't realize it was twice a year. Very nice regional con that is close to home. Way better than the Rochester Comic Con from a few weeks back. Lots of vendors with very good prices. My daughters had a good time and were able to find things to buy.
Whens the next one? Rochester Comic Con sucks!

Reaction score
Whens the next one? Rochester Comic Con sucks!
The Buffalo Cons are in April and October. They usually try to do the October one during a Bills Bye week or a 4 oclock game. I'm not sure what the base it around in April but look for it then.

Reaction score
I hit Walmart, tru, home depot and jcpenney within the last 12 hrs. Hope everyone had fun shopping

Reaction score
This may seem odd to some, but I am seeking any gently used Star Wars toys and vehicles. There is a fundraiser for Children's Hospital where you design a Christmas tree and it is sold to high society people at some black tie gala. I am seeking these toys to turn into ornaments and decorations for this tree.

if anyone has old stuff they don't want and would donate that would help. I don't want to spend tons of money to just open new toys to hang on a tree. If you know any one that can help please direct them to me.
Thanks !!

Reaction score
Village Gate Toy and Collectible Show
Sunday December 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] from 10am-4pm
2 Floors with FREE Admission!

Village Gate
274 N. Goodman Street
Rochester, NY

Reaction score
Village Gate Toy and Collectible Show
Sunday December 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] from 10am-4pm
2 Floors with FREE Admission!

Village Gate
274 N. Goodman Street
Rochester, NY
cool, are you going to bring the Avengers Walmart 8-pack you're trying to scalp on eBay for 70 bucks, or the Kmart Ewok 2-packs you were trying to unload on eBay a couple of months ago for 50 bucks each? :p

Reaction score
cool, are you going to bring the Avengers Walmart 8-pack you're trying to scalp on eBay for 70 bucks, or the Kmart Ewok 2-packs you were trying to unload on eBay a couple of months ago for 50 bucks each? :p
yup, well 8 figures(4 hard to find ones by the way) divided by 70 is $8.75 per figure which is cheaper then retail and when someone pays $80 for both K Mart exclusives initially then you list them for whatever people pay. now they're 20 if that lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Blvd TRU had a fresh case of the Nom Anor wave this morning - was able to pick up a red bandana kithaba

Reaction score
found newer movie heroes luke hoth and vader if anyone collects these let me know

Reaction score
hope everyone had a nice christmas

got some walking dead items and my wife actually got me some of the burger king star wars glasses from back in the day

was hoping to pick up the MTT once it hit clearance but no luck for me. didn't think they would get marked down so quick after christmas

Reaction score
Anyone planning to check out David Prowse and Jeremy Bulloch at the NF Comic Con?

Reaction score
Anyone planning to check out David Prowse and Jeremy Bulloch at the NF Comic Con?
forgot about that
Niagara Falls Comic Con
just over the boarder, pretty close from Buffalo
will have to think about this
what stinks is buying stuff there, whether they will take US cash or not

Reaction score
forgot about that
what stinks is buying stuff there, whether they will take US cash or not
While I can't say 100%, I'm pretty sure they will take US cash. Being right on the boarder, they have to know a good amount of customers will be from the US. I go to the Transformers con in Toronto & have no problems with US cash. Just don't expect them to take the exchange rate into account. $1 USD = $1 CAD. Of course, that is what it more or less is anyways.

Reaction score
I didn't get there till 3 - wasn't sure how picked through everything was. It looked like some vendors had already left. Should have picked up some older figures from the vendor in the back but I didn't fell like waiting and haggling over price.

Reaction score
Hey guys, i know it's been a while but hello !
I was just wondering, andi know it's a long shot but does anyone have an extra Revan and or Malak they would like to sell ?
Let me know in a P.M.
Thanks.....

Reaction score
good seeing you guys as well. It was a really cool show, especially considering it was only the second year.

Last edited: