New and Improved Rebelscum Forums Buffalo, NY - Chapter 20!

Reaction score
Glad someone was able to get them.

Anyone else looking for the new target 3-packs?

Reaction score
if anyone is looking for them transit target and walmart have the series 2 fighter pod bllind packs

was able to pick up a set of the target 3 packs (was only able to purchase one set)

stopped in at hallmark and picked up the hammerhead ornament - the store I stopped in only had 2 on the shelf

lastly - anyone plan on ordering Jocasta Nu exclusive from Brian's Toys? I thought maybe we could get a group order and save on shipping.

Reaction score
Thanks, I heard that one fig from Brian's toys with shipping was around 38. I have not decided yet but a group buy makes sense.

Anyone after any SDCC exclusives online?

Reaction score
I'd like to pick up the uncanny x-force 3 pack. Do you know of any way of getting it without paying ebay prices?

Reaction score
if anyone is looking for them transit target and walmart have the series 2 fighter pod bllind packs

was able to pick up a set of the target 3 packs (was only able to purchase one set)

stopped in at hallmark and picked up the hammerhead ornament - the store I stopped in only had 2 on the shelf

lastly - anyone plan on ordering Jocasta Nu exclusive from Brian's Toys? I thought maybe we could get a group order and save on shipping.
I would be in for 1 Jocasta Nu as well.

Reaction score
No exclusives posted on HTS thus far. I have the day off of work today which means the exclusives should go up tomorrow.

Reaction score
Is anyone going to an advance screening of The Dark Knight Rises? I saw that there was one posted on gofobo.com for Williamsville. I assume that's the Transit Regal but I'm not sure and all the RSVP tickets were claimed already. Just curious

Reaction score
Stashed a Marvel Universe Avengers Hawkeye and Black Widow at Blvd. TrU this morning, PM for location.

Missed out on the Hasbro SDCC exclusives but eBayed the Hiss/Shockwave Tank and Red Jinx for about $150 shipped.

Reaction score
I was in Niagara Falls last week and stopped by Target. I tried the DPCI number for the new vintage 3-pks and they showed in stock in the back, so I asked an employee if he could get some for me. He was super helpful and brought back a pair of each. Rang up at the regular $24.99 though.

Reaction score
I was in Niagara Falls last week and stopped by Target. I tried the DPCI number for the new vintage 3-pks and they showed in stock in the back, so I asked an employee if he could get some for me. He was super helpful and brought back a pair of each. Rang up at the regular $24.99 though.
Yeah ... unfortunately, it looks like Target has figured out/solved the pricing issue.

Reaction score
If anyone sees the toysrus ewok pack keep me in mind. They just hit the west coast so I figure at least 2 weeks

Reaction score
I am looking to pick up the ewok set as well along with the pilots set.

In other news, I have a GG McQuarrie concept boba fett mini-bust for sale (never opened) - anyone interested please let me know.

Reaction score
came across some old gi joe comics while doing some cleaning I have the following available if anyone is interested:

#1,36,38,41-51,53-60,63,66,76,77,79,95

gi joe special missions # 5,6,8,14,15

gi joe and the transformers #1,2

gi joe order of battle #3 (Cobra)

also have avengers #199

Reaction score
Was able to hit toysrus Wednesday and hoping for the new sw ewoks but no luck, hopefully next week. They are on the website but not in stock

Reaction score
As an FYI the new walmart in north tonawanda is opening this Wednesday am. It is a new store not moved from elsewhere so I am hoping for all new stock. It depends when they got the cases in, could have been in the warehouse for months.
I plan on going to the opening, usually the hot wheel guys hit in force, but I am looking for some Disney cars for my son and could check out and star wars, marvel, etc that anyone needs

Reaction score
picked up a lone ewok pack at transit tru this morning no sign of the pilots pack

Reaction score
How is that possible, there is no truck on Sunday. Did you check on Wednesday?
I'm just guessing here but it's possible someone (a scalper) bought one from another store, couldn't sell it for what they wanted and decided instead just to return it. I knew a guy who's brother would do that with Hot Wheels for toy shows. He'd go to a walmart, buy up everything, sell what he could and then return the rest.

Reaction score
Was able to order the woke set from tru online today!
I also grabbed a batman movie catwoman and blake if anyone needs them

Reaction score
anyone interested in the 2007 SDCC exclusive sideshow holo emperor with mechno chair (1/6 scale)?

I thought I would check any local interest before listing in the classifieds.

Also have GG Obi-wan in clone armor mini-bust if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
Hope everyone enjoyed labor day.

If anyone has any handy manny stuff they would be willing to sell, It is my sons latest interest please let me know

Reaction score
was able to pick up the vintage two packs earlier today at the falls kmart - they also had the jar jar wave.

I am looking for the Mars rover in the hot wheels line - I would appreciate any help if someone comes across an extra.

Reaction score
whenever possible, I try to make it to estate sales. And in doing so, I dream of finding something like this.... maybe someday I'll be this lucky

Reaction score
The thread is in the vintage limelighting section. It was in Ohio I believe.