New and Improved Rebelscum Forums Buffalo, NY - Chapter 20!

Reaction score
Please continue here boys.......

So Vintage wave 9 and Clone Wars waves 23 and 24 are the figures hitting right now.

Good luck this weekend in finding them!

Happy Halloween!

Reaction score
Just curious are people going to buy both the ROTJ and Revenge of the Jedi variant figures?

Reaction score
Just curious are people going to buy both the ROTJ and Revenge of the Jedi variant figures?
I'm not but I did find a Bwing Pilot Revenge figure at the Walmart in Batavia this morning, it's still there incase anyone is interested. At the Kmart in Batavia they also had a Commander Colt and Plo Koon's R7 droid but apparently Kmart's clone figures are $9 and change so I passed on both.

Reaction score
I'm not but I did find a Bwing Pilot Revenge figure at the Walmart in Batavia this morning, it's still there incase anyone is interested. At the Kmart in Batavia they also had a Commander Colt and Plo Koon's R7 droid but apparently Kmart's clone figures are $9 and change so I passed on both.
That B-Wing pilot has been there for about 3 weeks. I grabbed the rest of that CW wave at KMart a few weeks ago.

Reaction score
I actually found VC Ponda, Hoth Trooper and EU Shan @ Kmart Hertel, It was the 2nd case in 2 weeks

Reaction score
Stopped in at the NF Target during my lunch break earlier today and was able to pick up Slave Leia, Trench Coat Han and the TIE Pilot from the vintage line. The ROTJ Fett and Endor Rebel variant were already gone - so still looking for those two.

Reaction score
Anyone here ever been to the Greater Buffalo Train and Toy show at the fairgrounds? I see it is coming up next weekend and was wondering if there is any Star Wars toys at this show. Thanks

Reaction score
Anyone here ever been to the Greater Buffalo Train and Toy show at the fairgrounds? I see it is coming up next weekend and was wondering if there is any Star Wars toys at this show. Thanks
Have not been - so I cant say. I too have wondered this as well

Also found remnants of the Kiel/Jar Jar Wave. If anyone is looking for clone wars let me know I may have some, as I grabbed them for anyone that needs them

Reaction score
I realize this will be a weird post to those of you local but...

To the Canadian collector I ran into this afternoon at the Niagara Falls Walmart, if you are reading this thread - shoot me a PM.

Reaction score
had a good lunchtime run in the Falls this afternoon, I was able to pick up the variant rebel commando as well as Fett on the Return card and Revenge card among others between Kmart and Target. Also saw remnants of the armored Savage, Seripas wave at Target so still searching for those two.

Reaction score
I realize this will be a weird post to those of you local but...

To the Canadian collector I ran into this afternoon at the Niagara Falls Walmart, if you are reading this thread - shoot me a PM.
we're taking over! :triumphant:

Reaction score
I have an extra slave leia and TIE pilot from the vintage line is anyone needs them

Reaction score
I was able to pick up armored savage today at the blvd Target - still keep missing Seripas :sour:

Reaction score
stashed a clone wars rex with jet pack and clone wars chewie if anyone needs them- pm me for location

Reaction score
I actually found Armored and Shirtless Savage Opress, Jet Pack Rex, and Commander Colt this Saturday at the Blvd Target all in the middle of the holiday craziness, I couldn't believe it. CW Chewie was there and at the Blvd Toys R Us as well.

Reaction score
I also just found a Seripas at the Blvd Target on Thursday. It's wierd walking into stores around here and finding figures. On that note I'll let the tumbleweeds get back to blowing through here.

Reaction score
congrats on the finds...they seem to be making their way north of the border as well.

Reaction score
I am on the lookout for new wave of Joe figs to go under the tree for my youngest son, he loves the Joes. Looking for Storm Shadow, Law & Order, Tunnel Rat, Cobra Soldier and the rest of the wave. Stash em or pick em up and we can meet up.
Thanks

Reaction score
I have 2 tickets to sherlock holmes 2 @ regal elmwood I can't use. If interested pm me

Reaction score
picked up a variant Electro earlier today if anyone needs it
quite the luck with MU you have
I have seen SW Vintage B-wing, Slave Leia hitting at local walmarts finally

Looking for the Phantom Menace now I guess, also is anyone interested in the SW Fighter pod minis coming out

Reaction score
Picked up a lone GI Joe Zombie Viper from Blvd TRU Friday afternoon. Still trying to track down the rest of the new ones.

Reaction score
Pretty stoked as I was able to find the chase piece Ozzie Smith McFarlane today at transit TRU. They also had remnants of new Joes.

Reaction score
Pretty stoked as I was able to find the chase piece Ozzie Smith McFarlane today at transit TRU. They also had remnants of new Joes.
Nice find on the chase McFarlane. Did that TRU have the Renegades Storm Shadow by any chance?

Reaction score
You finally found that Ozzie Smith Chase? Congrats, seems like forever you were searching for that one.

Reaction score
Managed to find all the new Joes at Walmart, except for Storm Shadow, which I'm glad as they are $2 cheaper than TRU. Really would like to find that Storm Shadow to put under the tree for my youngest, if not he has plenty to be happy about.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Managed to find all the new Joes at Walmart, except for Storm Shadow, which I'm glad as they are $2 cheaper than TRU. Really would like to find that Storm Shadow to put under the tree for my youngest, if not he has plenty to be happy about.
on the lookout this AM but no storm shadow, saw plenty of zombie troopers @ TRU transit

Reaction score
Thanks for looking. I have have been hotting a couple of stores on the way to work early in hopes of scoring. I have seen the other figures noe plenty of times but not Storm Shadow.

Reaction score
thanks to the heads up from elkkthunder - I grabbed a Zombie viper last night. Also hit up a couple other stores and no luck on finding a Storm Shadow.

Reaction score
Transit Target had remnants of the TPM wave - anyone here score it?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Daredevil/Bullseye Marvel Universe Comic Pack has shown up around these parts yet? I've seen Power Man and Iron Fist but that's about it for now 2packs.

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know The Phantom Menace wave showed up at the Target in Orchard Park yesterday. They only had one of each figure, I'll post here if more start to show up.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Daredevil/Bullseye Marvel Universe Comic Pack has shown up around these parts yet? I've seen Power Man and Iron Fist but that's about it for now 2packs.
looked yesterday and have not seen them yet, I only saw one on ebay so I bet they are not out to heavy yet

Reaction score
was able to pick up a cloud car and vulture droid on clearance for $12.40 at the lockport wally.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

Reaction score
Storm Shadow appears to be the ultra-rare.
He's only in the Wave 3 case so far and that case has not been spotted much at retail.
Its largely a Wave 4 world right now if its not W2.