QUESTION New AFA website…serial # verify?

Reaction score
Does anyone know where on the new AFA website to input a serial number to verify? If so, would you post the URL here?

I also tried to log into my account and it wouldn’t accept my password and the password reset email never arrived (yes, I checked all my folders).

Thanks.

Reaction score
I can't find it either.
My old account also didn't work so I just created a new one. However, even after logging in there was no place to see the population reports or to verify numbers like on the old site.
Between all the delays (I have something over 1 year delayed in grading), the slow email responses, and the problems with the new site, AFA is not having their moment.

Reaction score
I can't find it either.
My old account also didn't work so I just created a new one. However, even after logging in there was no place to see the population reports or to verify numbers like on the old site.
Between all the delays (I have something over 1 year delayed in grading), the slow email responses, and the problems with the new site, AFA is not having their moment.
Yeah. The serial verify is troubling. I tend not to bid on auctions without doing some research first.

That serial verify is part of what you’re paying for when you pay for their services.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they start charging to access that information.

The previous interface was horrible. Hopefully they will retool it to make it more user friendly.

Reaction score
I sent AFA an email about this and received this auto response:
Thank you for your email!

Our offices will be officially closed until August 3rd, 2022 due to our attendance at San Diego Comic Con.

We will reopen to regular business hours Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022 at 10:00 am EST.

***Our website and phone lines are currently in the process of being updated. You may experience errors or delays with the website at this time. Population reports are not currently functional***

Please be patient while we work to address emails and phone calls as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The AFA/VGA team!