New 2021 McDonalds Happy Meal Promo

Reaction score
McDonalds just started a new Star Wars Happy Meal Promo. Target shooting vehicles with oversized heads. Similar to the deformed vehicle/heads from years ago. Mix of OT and Sequel. Kinda of MEH, but always fun to see a SW promo.
Screenshot (14).png

Reaction score
I got boba. He's numbered "1". Not going to sweat getting this whole set. Just if I happen to go there .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Glad you posted these K_M_Toydarian. I wasn't sure whether to post them.

I need to get the two Millennium Falcon toys, although i think Finn is a strange choice for the second Falcon.

Reaction score
Didn't they have these or something like them years ago?

I kind of want a couple, but not bad enough to eat McDonald's... I'm no healthy eater by any means but I haven't been to McD's in years.

Reaction score
Just realized, after getting it today, that the #7, X-Wing, is actually Rey, not Luke. Package says Rey, and I thought it was just a limited paint app and generic simple face sculpt, but there are some minute Rey tunic sculpt details in the shoulders and a softer Rey face.

GNT

Reaction score
Something like these were done before. I remember Padme attaches to her Silver ship. Not an original idea Maccas.

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out with the two Millennium Falcon ones? (Shipping to the UK on Ebay is far too prohibitive.)