*NEW 2013 KITS READY* Han in Carbonite hero panel FULL lighting kit! pics/vids

Reaction score
Current batch is all spoken for and I should have some more ready in about a month. PM if interested.

Reaction score
Still have a kit left ready to ship, and will probably have some more ready to go next month.

Reaction score
Back in town, will have more kits ready soon. Send me a pm if you want to reserve one.

Reaction score
As of now all spots have been filled pending payment. If you are not on the list and still want a kit let me know so I can add you as a backup if anybody drops out or for the next batch of kits that may take quite a while to make. To all who have not yet sent payment, I will be sending you a pm with payment details soon. If you have already paid will be receiving a pm with their tracking info when shipped.

Reaction score
Next batch of kits will be ready in August and I have a couple spots left. PM me if you want to be added to the waiting list.

Reaction score
really nice, i'll be contacting you soon when i start my second build this fall. by chance do you know anyone selling the panels?

Reaction score
Thank you, enjoy the kit! If you haven't found any already, Alain makes some very nice panel castings molded from the original Volvo gauge cluster panel. He has a thread on theRPF with pictures and feedback. You can also email him bigturccc@hotmail.com

Reaction score
Down to the last kit folks, first come first serve. If I get a few people interested I will make a few more kits in the next couple months.

Reaction score
I'm now sold out but will be making another batch soon. Please send me a PM to get on the list if interested.

Reaction score
New batch is ready and I have kits ready to ship within 1 business day. Shoot me a message if interested.

Reaction score
Bumping this back up. Kits are built and ready to ship, send me a pm if interested.

Reaction score
I have another batch of kits in process with a few spoken for and some extras as well. PM me if interested and I'll put you on the list to notify when complete. No payment required until your kit is ready to ship. I'll have these ready within a month, possibly sooner.

Reaction score
Bump, I still have a couple kits left that are built up and ready to ship.