New 12" scale shampoo bottle Yoda coming

Reaction score
not too many people care for the 12" line Hasbro has been turning out lately, but I do collect the OT characters they do for this line.

Looks like Yoda will be coming out. Nice vintage feel with that snake.

With all focus on 6" black series & return of the vintage line in 2018, its easy to overlook the 12" scale releases.

Pix courtesy of Reblescum

Reaction score
I like that one quite a bit. I enjoy the "shampoo bottle" 12-inch figures for what they are. They're cheap and look decent on my shelf.

Reaction score
This looks cool - it definitely brings to mind the old Kenner Vintage Yoda figure (1980). I do wish the snake this new figure came with was orange, though - that would make it really nostalgic re: the old toy ;)

Reaction score
As a Yoda focus collector I will buy this. I like a mixture of High end and low end items on the shelf. Anyone have an idea when these might hit the States? In searching for this on the www I saw someone found one at a TRU in Europe

Reaction score
There is a new image of this at "Hascon", it looks like the green flesh tone is now molded in that color rather than painted. The snake also appears to be more detailed. In the back of the image, you can see it boxed.

https://www.facebook.com/jeditemple...35697147436/10155861312252437/?type=3&theater

I've never purchased a 12 inch figure for myself, but I'm thinking about buying this one, considering the Kenner Yoda was my favorite as a kid.

Reaction score
I got mine today from Amazon. He's a little bigger than I expected, which is good since it will add more variety in the heights of other Yodas I have:

He's a pretty good looking figure for $10, and I agree that he has a vintage charm about him. I guess what it really comes down to is he's Yoda, so what's not to like

Reaction score
WOW! He's big and heavy. Hahaha! Good figure, Hasbro.

Looks way better than what we got for Black Series...

Reaction score
Yes, I think this might be the best OT Yoda to date. I normally would never buy such a large figure, since I stick to the 3.75 scale, but this one is a gem. Its one of the few figures that I keep on display.

Reaction score
We need an Ewok from this line. They just need to upsize the figure from 2 yrs ago. That would be irresistable.

A Jawa too!