New 1/1 Darth Maul

Reaction score
Not crazy about it. The 1st one was scary. Need to see more images.

Reaction score
I'm convinced Sideshow will do nothing but rehashes across all their lines.

The company is beginning to look like a joke.

Reaction score
Beginning?

Theyve been a joke for a loooooong time!

Cheers

Jez
I wouldn't say that, but the times are gone of them taking a chance with characters like Darth Talon, Darth Malgus, Rex, Savage Oppress and background Jedi like Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura.

They have so much potential with this licences but the past few years it is just rehash after rehash and bad pose after bad pose. Their 1/4 Bespin Han and Bespin Luke are travesties.

Reaction score
i will be honest. i didnt collect stuff like this in the past, and now these are too much money for me to buy 2nd hand. i am looking forward to this.

i am curious what they will charge for it these days. do you think it will be less than 500 or do you think it will be more, like 1000?

ooph. some of the other busts for star wars are just under 1000. this is a maybe for me now. there is a lot of things i can buy with 1000 dollars...like rent

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm convinced Sideshow will do nothing but rehashes across all their lines.

The company is beginning to look like a joke.

Which is f***ing ridiculous considering all the insanely cool subjects to choose from. A Bib Fortuna or Ahsoka would fly off the shelves IMO. Also, it looks like they still hold the sole 1:1 bust license. CoolProps took over the Alien/Predator franchises...there MUST be a company that's willing and able to pump these out.

Reaction score
I’d like to see more photos, but first impression is good.

Reaction score
What is taking so long to get this up on their site? I saw the video on it and it looks pretty good.

Reaction score
Just got an email it’s live now
i did too, but for pre-order and they announced the price - 1150 USD

that puts me out of the running for it. its an amazing looking piece, but that is a nj rent payment (almost)

Reaction score
i did too, but for pre-order and they announced the price - 1150 USD

that puts me out of the running for it. its an amazing looking piece, but that is a nj rent payment (almost)
I was hoping it would be less than $1000... gonna have to take some time to think about this one

Reaction score
I really like it but once again it might just be out of reach with the price for me. I think $850 would have been fair in today's world. But let's not forget this is a Disney world we live in and they overprice everything.

Reaction score
I like it.. But taking a pass..
Too many Darth Maul rehashing..
As others mentioned..
So many other characters they could make..

Reaction score
It looks very nice but IMO $1100 is crazy money. I've still got the first version and it was about $400 when I bought it IIRC.

Plus as others have said, ANOTHER Maul! :rolleyes:

They should look at something new, like this... Boushh would make a great bust....

BTW this is the Clothears Costumes Boushh helmet I reviewed on my site recently

Cheers

Jez