Nerw Items Found: Part 6

Reaction score
Tuesday Morning strikes again.

Gamorrean Guard, Tantive IV trooper, Logray, and ARC Trooper Commander/Phase II Fordo; that purchase cleared out the Garland store on 5-3-2014 of figures. I guess it doesn't work out financially for Hasbro or retailers to put this type of product on the shelves anymore at 1st tier stores. Too bad, it seemed like 2011/2012 for a moment's time.

In that vein, I went ahead and pre-ordered Torryn Farr from an online retailer. A little pricey but it's not as though I need to stretch out my Star Wars budget to cover many purchases anymore.

Reaction score
As of yesterday afternoon. TRU Frisco has 6" Boba Fett (x3), 6" Biker Scout (x2) and Jabba (x1). Target at Coit/Campbell has Jabba (x1).

Reaction score
Is anyone in the Dallas area interested in both the Skiff with Sarlaac pit and Lars Family homestead playsets. The skiff was the Target exclusive one a few years back and Lars was TRU. No Figures with either, but I will include the moisture vaporator. I'm moving and really won't have the space to display playsets like these. I also have a Gunship but it's missing all the firing missiles. The whole lot for $50 if you can meet me at the Coit Road Soopa Target.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is anyone in the Dallas area interested in both the Skiff with Sarlaac pit and Lars Family homestead playsets. The skiff was the Target exclusive one a few years back and Lars was TRU. No Figures with either, but I will include the moisture vaporator. I'm moving and really won't have the space to display playsets like these. I also have a Gunship but it's missing all the firing missiles. The whole lot for $50 if you can meet me at the Coit Road Soopa Target.
Too bad I already have those sets. You off to MN?

Reaction score
Target (in Garland off 190) has their reset done but only leftover TBS 6" and 3.75" figures. One of the latter was a Mara Jade (first one I'd seen in person). It was still there as of this morning.

Reaction score
The Target in Garland (near 190) had one each of the Jabba and Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike 6" TBS. The boxes were a little dinged and the scout trooper had the visor distorted by the packaging so the trooper set wouldn't suit a non-opening collector. Both were pretty impressive, especially the Jabba.

Zam

Reaction score
Found the new REBELS figures at TRU Mesquite today -$6.99 each - also the 6" Black Series Shadow Scouts set @ TARGET

Reaction score
Big hunting day for May the 4th, and there's a good source of toys about-

Disney Store at Northpark Mall had The Black Series in droves- Toryn Far x2, Wedge Antillies x3, Luminara x6, Yoda x4, Dagobah Luke x1, and Vizam x1. I snatched up Ree-Yees, Snowtrooper Commander, Jabba's Skiff Guard, Vizam, and a Luminara.

Don't waste your time at the Mesquite Target, but the mesquite TRU had x2 Toryn Far, and five Battle of Endor.

TRU at Firewheel Center had R5-G19 x1.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Found TFA stuff today around 1 PM at the Walmart on Montfort in North Dallas. They had the basic & armored figs in a mid-aisle display. I picked up the basic versions of Finn, Stormtrooper, Kylo, and Captain Phasma. They were $6.94 each. I passed on all the other figs.

For the most part I think the characters from the new movie look better than the Mission Series figs. The paint jobs on the characters I bought are better than MS. I wasn't impressed with Rey. All of the helmeted figures have non-removable helmets, which is disappointing. The Luke & Vader, which I think are Mission Series repacks, are bad. Armored Boba Fett was a pass.

I'm pretty much firmly in the SA camp, so I'm not sure that I will be buying any more 5 POA figures in the future. I got the ones I did mostly for historical purposes. I've been collecting since '78, so I have to have something​ from the ROTJ sequel!

Reaction score
On the lookout for the TRU Snowtrooper, and the 6 inch FO TIE FIGHTER. If anyone spots 'em, could you let me know?