Naboo Pilot x5 $10
Gungan Warrior x 5 $10

Also Marvel Legends
Mistique x 2 $18
Classic Iron Man x 4 $18
Punisher x 2 $18
Dr Doom x 2 $18
US Agent x 2 $18

Local picup in Plano during the day weekdays and Frisco Evening and Weekends. PM me if interested

Reaction score
Saw the Aayla wave at WM just now. I'm not sure if the INC is in that wave/case, but I'm pretty sure there was only one fig missing from the otherwise untouched case.

Reaction score
I have the following final wave of the Vintage Collection figures fresh out of the case for sale as follows:

VC73 Aurra Sing $12
VC72 Naboo Pilot $12
VC71 Mawhonic $12
VC74 Gungan Warrior $12
VC102 Ahsoka $20
VC103 Obi-Wan Kenobi $12

also available:
VC28 Wedge Antilles $20
VC58 Aayla Secura $15

send PM if interested.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK time to blow these out rock Bottom Prices

Thanksgiving Blowout

Vintage Wave 7

Aurra Sing x 1 $8
Mahownic x 5 $8
Naboo Pilot x5 $8
Gungan Warrior x 4 $8

Also Marvel Legends
Mistique x 2 $15
Classic Iron Man x 4 $15
Punisher x 2 $15
Dr Doom x 2 $15
US Agent x 2 $15

Local Pickup Available Plano during the week at Lunch times and Frisco Evenings and weekends. PM me if you are interested

Zam

Reaction score
Nom Anor wave found

Unexpected find- went into the WAL-MART @Spring Creek -75 found fresh stock of Nom Anor wave ! First time I had seen this wave- I picked up Nom and Aayla -cards are little bent -still all others are left- :grin:

Reaction score
I have a VC 113 Republic trooper, VC Imperial Naval Commander, Aurra Sing, and Mahonic. I'll sell the lot for $35. PM me if interested. I'm in Richardson, and work near the Inwood Theater.

Reaction score
MTT Clearance

If anyone is looking for the clearance MTT Droid Carriers, Walmart at Ohio and 121 has 3 of them in stock. Class 1 and Class 2 vehicles are 50% off too

Reaction score
Since I know most of us collect things other than Star Wars also, does anyone know where to find any Masters Of The Universe Classics around town?

Reaction score
Since I know most of us collect things other than Star Wars also, does anyone know where to find any Masters Of The Universe Classics around town?
I think TRU have MOTU vs DC but that is about the only place outside of Matty collector that i have ever seen any

Reaction score
Who else is going to the Toy Show Sunday at The Doubletree in Richardson? Asiavik Toys will be there with a table. I will have Loose Star Wars and Gi Joe Figures $5 ea and some other stuff. I will also have a Loose Shuttle Tyderium. If you are looking for something particular let me know and I will see if I have it and bring it with me
www.awesomecollectorshows.com

Reaction score
Who else is going to the Toy Show Sunday at The Doubletree in Richardson? Asiavik Toys will be there with a table. I will have Loose Star Wars and Gi Joe Figures $5 ea and some other stuff. I will also have a Loose Shuttle Tyderium. If you are looking for something particular let me know and I will see if I have it and bring it with me
www.awesomecollectorshows.com[/QUOTE

I might check it out since admission is only $2.

Reaction score
I stopped by the show yesterday. There was a very good turnout! I hope the dealers did well. I was able to score a couple of things for my GIJOE and MOTU collections. There were some great Star Wars deals to be had, I just have the cash to participate in them.

Reaction score
Vintage Collection Battle Droids

Hey guys, if you are at Target, and you see any of the Star Wars Vintage Collection Phantom Menace Battle Droids on clearance for $2.98, please message me or let me know. I am trying to army build them. Thanks!

Reaction score
Does anyone have a vintage C3P0 carrying case for sale by chance? I'm looking for one for a project, the cheaper the better condition really isn't too much of an issue as long as it looks decent.
Please PM me if you do - thanks!

Reaction score
Picked up a couple of Clone Wars two-packs at a TJ Maxx store - they'd gone on reduced price after spending a few months in the store. It also seemed a better deal since the line is going away.

Reaction score
Man, I was in Puerto Vallarta last week and saw Malgus and Shae at a supermarket there for about $12 USD a pop. I wish we had Wifi where we were staying, I might've been able to score them for you!

Reaction score
Target reset is this coming Sunday, so it's pretty likely we will start to finally see something new this week into next.

Zam

Reaction score
BLACK SERIES FOUND!

I found Black series both 3.75 inch and 6 inch figures at the TARGET BUSH/Hwy 66- Maul, X-WING Luke and R2 in 6in and Biker Scout, Wedge and Vader in small figures -priced 9.99 and 19.99- I had a Biker Scout in my hand but started looking at it - does not look much different than then Vintage SAGA which I already have so I passed -anyone looking for them can check this store-

Zam

Reaction score
BLACK SERIES FOUND! Now at WAL-MART

I found Black series both 3.75 inch and 6 inch figures at the TARGET BUSH/Hwy 66- Maul, X-WING Luke and R2 in 6in and Biker Scout, Wedge and Vader in small figures -priced 9.99 and 19.99- I had a Biker Scout in my hand but started looking at it - does not look much different than then Vintage SAGA which I already have so I passed -anyone looking for them can check this store-

Found the 3.75 Black figures at WAL-MART -Spring Creek @75 -no sign of 6inch figs there-

Reaction score
Found the 3.75 Black figures at WAL-MART -Spring Creek @75 -no sign of 6inch figs there-
The Walmart at Coit/190 finished their reset recently, and all the new Mission Series and Saga Legends have been put out. They also had the soon-to-be-pegwarming TBS figures: Anakin and Wedge.

Reaction score
Black Series sightings

Today I saw a lone 6" X-wing Pilot Luke at the Target on 190 & Garland Road. It was the first of the new-sized figures I'd seen. It was still on the shelves as of about 5:00 PM.

Last week I saw the 3.75" Black series figures at Wal-Mart stores in Garland (190 & Garland Road) and the newish store in Murphy.

Last edited:

Zam

Reaction score
6"black series

Today I saw a lone 6" X-wing Pilot Luke at the Target on 190 & Garland Road. It was the first of the new-sized figures I'd seen. It was still on the shelves as of about 5:00 PM.

Last week I saw the 3.75" Black series figures at Wal-Mart stores in Garland (190 & Garland Road) and the newish store in Murphy.
I have seen nearly all the 6" Black Series at different stores- Wal-Marts and Targets- Maul,Sandtrooper,R2.Luke and Biggs

Reaction score
Saw what looked like a freshly opened case of the 6" wave one figures at Target (North Garland & 190). It looked as though only one of the Darth Maul figures was absent.

The sandtrooper looked different than I had expected given all the positive reviews I've read - not bad, just different.

This was at about 11:45 a.m. so more figures might have sold since that time.

The store had also set out a case of 3.75" wave one with at least one of each figure still there.

Reaction score
Saw full cases of both 6" and 3 3/4" on Friday up in Frisco. Nothing appeals to me yet, so I'm not in a rush to buy anything from these waves.

Edit: It's probably too late, but has anyone seen Transformers Kre-O Microchangers Wave 2 around lately? I've only seen this wave twice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The stories about the figures at the just-opened 5-Below stores are true. Vintage Darth Malgus wave (saw multiple Sith Lords, Hoth Lukes, and Death Star troopers), Vintage TPM wave (multiple battle droids sighted), and some nice late Clone Wars figures were all there at the location I stopped at. At the book table was a stack of still-wrapped Art of the Clone Wars books. Figures were $5, the books were $4.

Reaction score
On a tip from a friend, I found the Geonosis sets at the TRU on Park/Central Expressway (Dallas). They had two sets remaining as of Monday afternoon.

Reaction score
I think I might have seen them at Tuesday Morning, but again, it was a while ago. They had them at Marshall's this time last year as well.

Reaction score
Poor old Greedo is still sitting at the Monfort Target. I still haven't found any of the Series 2 6 in any where else

Reaction score
I picked up a 6"Boba Fett for someone who had already found one. If anyone is interested in it I'll sell it for cost ($20) as long as I don't have to drive way out of my way to meet you. I live in Richardson, and can meet most mornings in the Galleria area.

Reaction score
I picked up a 6"Boba Fett for someone who had already found one. If anyone is interested in it I'll sell it for cost ($20) as long as I don't have to drive way out of my way to meet you. I live in Richardson, and can meet most mornings in the Galleria area.
Hello old buddy, if you still have this one, be happy to buy it from you. Please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fett and new finds

Fett was spoken for long ago- my apologies for not updating the post.

And as long as I'm posting, Soopa Target on Coit had the new Saga Legends this morning including Fett and Rex.

Reaction score
Tuesday Morning

It has taken me awhile to get this posted so if items from Tuesday Morning in Garland (near 190) sound appealing, you might want to call the store to see what's left from when I saw these on Feb. 8th:

vehicles in the vintage commemorative packaging were $14.99 - Obi-Wan Starfighter, Anakin Starfighter, and the AT-AP

They had one Naboo Starfighter (the one from 2012-2013) for $14.99

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I live in Plano. I have a huge Star Wars collection for sale. Please send me a PM if you'd like to come take a look. Lots of new stuff and tons of vintage stuff. MOC BOXED ETC. Thanks yall.