Nerw Items Found: Part 6

Reaction score
For those of you who collect Marvel Universe I just got in 2 cases of Wave 18. I have the following available

Kraven x 4 $14
Beta Ray Bill x 4 $14
Beast Upside down version x 4 $14
Miles Morales Spider-man x 4 $14
New Hulk x 4 $14
#13 Hulk x 2 $12
Ghost Rider x 2 $12

Local Pick up in Plano during the day or in Frisco evenings and weekends

Reaction score
I still need the Vader from that wave - if anyone sees one. Also need a Clone Wars Wolffe.

Reaction score
Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market on Parker and Custer in Plano has the Discover the Force line marked down to seven bucks. They had remnants of new clone wars, Aayla Secura and the "new" Obi-Wan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Frisco TRU on Preston had the Lost Wave & Vintage wave with Jar Jar - scored one Vintage card Vader with skull and Bespin Leia - this is the first time i've really seen new figures out since Phantom Meance; never saw Tarkin waves, or anything since PM line.

Didn't see the Biker Scout - but wasn't looking. Apparently that set is out in the 'wild'

The new Walmart on Preston in Frisco has no Vintage figures at all - last time I went in a month or two ago, they had no vintage - to me, thats not a good sign

Last edited:
Reaction score
They had an AOTC Obi Wan when I was last there on the weekend.

I forgot to mention this here, but I picked up a B-Wing at Marshall's by Stonebriar on Saturday, before I made it to that same WM. They had two at the store, but the second one was gone today when I went back.

Reaction score
Tru in Frisco off Preston had 4 Speeder Bikes with Scouts - bought one, left 3. All of the lost wave figures I saw the other day are gone, aside from a Jar Jar and Clone figure or two - this was around 11 a

Last edited:

Zam

Reaction score
Darth Maul Returns battlepack

Found the Darth Maul returns 3 packs @ TARGET- in Mesquite,Rang up at 19.99 -still few left

Reaction score
These pretty much hit every where it looks like, which is pretty typical for Target exclusives I suppose. 75/Parker in Plano has them in the normal battle packs spot.

Reaction score
Is bountyhunter69 still around? I want to make sure I am locked in for a vintage SW:TOR Republic Trooper (or 2). Also want to see his current list of availability.

Reaction score
Sorry I have been busy . I am not taking any reservations for the final wave. I will post up when they come in and they will be first come first served at that time. I am pretty much out of stock of newer Star Wars right now. I have some Marvel universe wave 18 and 19 if you are interested.

Reaction score
I am expecting them Mid November

1x Ahsoka Tano (Clone Wars)
1x Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars)
1x Lumat (Return of the Jedi)
1x Emperor's Royal Guard (Return of the Jedi)
1x Nien Nunb (Return of the Jedi)
1x Weequay (Return of the Jedi)
1x Republic Trooper (Expanded Universe)
1x Orrimarrko / Prune Face (Return of the Jedi)
1x Naboo Pilot (The Phantom Menace)
1x Mawhonic (The Phantom Menace)
1x Aurra Sing (The Phantom Menace)
1x Gungan Warrior (The Phantom Menace)

Reaction score
I am setting up at the show too. I'll have a LOT of Star Wars stuff for sale!!!! (As well as Transformers, Marvel, DC, and GI stuff too!!!)
P.S. Since you more than likely have no idea what I look like - I'll be wearing a hockey jersey of some kind. Not sure which team yet. Or, if the Rangers pull it out tonight, I may wear a Rangers jersey tomorrow. =)

Reaction score
I stopped by the show in the final hour and picked up a couple things from Weapon75. Thanks! I looked for BH69 but since I didn't know what he looks like, I missed out. I was wearing the New Jersey Devils (Brodeur) hockey jersey and had my son with me. He used some birthday money to pick up a vintage G.I.JOE figure and a Transformer mini-con. We looked at Weapon75's Clone Wars figures but forgot to snag some when it came time to pay. Hope to see you guys at Fan Days!

Reaction score
Snagged the entire "lost line" wave (on the Vintage cards though) at Allen TRU for buy one get one free! I believe they still had all the figures with the lost line cardback there when I left.

Reaction score
Wal-Mart in north Garland (off of 190) had a case of Lost Line figures out - each figure had the chase cardback as well as the regular vintage one. It looked as though they were all there as of yesterday afternoon. All of the cardbacks were seriously warped.

Nice figures (especially the Bespin Leia), but as each and every one is just an update of things I already have, I'm adding this wave to things I'm passing on.

Reaction score
Snagged the entire "lost line" wave (on the Vintage cards though) at Allen TRU for buy one get one free! I believe they still had all the figures with the lost line cardback there when I left.
TRU Frisco had the whole wave on a mix of lost and regular cards yesterday afternoon. Left them all behind.

Reaction score
I still have some 2012 Marvel Legends Wave 3 in Stock available for local pick
up in Frisco/ Plano

Marvel Legends Mystique x2 $20
Marvel Legends
DeadPool X Force Variant x1 $20
Marvel Legends Punisher x 2 $20
Marvel
Legends Dr Doom x 2 $20
Marvel Legends Classic Iron Man x 4 $20
Marvel
Legends US Agent x 2 $20

PM me if you are interested

Reaction score
My local Target honored the $17.99 price + get 50% off second item on the Dart Maul Returns sets so the price for two was $26 and change.

Reaction score
New to this thread, I do not collect modern figures (but I still like to check out the toy section). I do not know if this will help, but I work for a shipping company and I have been seeing full 53' truck trailers coming in to the DFW area for Walmart stores full of toys, we got two of them yesterday. I don't know when stores will be stocking the toys, but what I can say is there is a lot of toys coming in. Next time we get some of these trucks I will go see what is on them and try to get some more info.

Reaction score
I found a Darth Malgus and Imperial Naval Commander at a local Target this morning. Hopefully this is a sign that some of those waves that seemingly passed us by last summer will show up for the holidays.

Zam

Reaction score
I found a Darth Malgus and Imperial Naval Commander at a local Target this morning. Hopefully this is a sign that some of those waves that seemingly passed us by last summer will show up for the holidays.
which Target was this at? I have checked 2 yesterday-nothing new-thanks

Reaction score
which Target was this at? I have checked 2 yesterday-nothing new-thanks
Bachman. I haven't seen any signs of them at any other targets. That store may have had room to restock. Most stores are still full after losing pegs due to the three packs.

Reaction score
Vintage Wave 7 came in but is going extremely fast. Here is what is currently in stock and available for pick up in Plano during the day or Frisco evening and weekends. First Come First Serve. I also can not hold items so will need to be picked up by the next day

Aurra Sing x 1 $15
Mahownic x 5 $13
Clone Wars Obi Wan x4 $14
Naboo Pilot x5 $13
Gungan Warrior x 5 $13

Last edited:
Reaction score
Vintage Wave 7 came in but is going extremely fast. Here is what is currently in stock and available for pick up in Plano during the day or Frisco evening and weekends. First Come First Serve. I also can not hold items so will need to be picked up by the next day

Aurra Sing x 1 $15
Mahownic x 5 $13
Clone Wars Obi Wan x4 $14
Naboo Pilot x5 $13
Gungan Warrior x 5 $13
Ah, you've sold out of what I wanted. Rats!

Reaction score
Most sold out in the first 12 hours and is now sold out at distribution as well
Does this mean Ahsoka is a goner? Is this a wave that is expected at retail? God I hope so. I thought the Republic Trooper wave was the only online exclusive wave. If anyone has an Ahsoka to trade (or for sale at a decent price) LMK.

I still want dibs on a Republic Trooper if anyone gets one. I can pay for him quick.

Reaction score
Yes Ahoska is gone. This wave will not be at retail. I think BBTS still has some stock but when I talked to them they were Substandard grade which means they are only good for loose collectors