Nerw Items Found: Part 6

Reaction score
AgentAdam said:
New CW 2-packs at the Target on Coit and Campbell in Richardson. This store also has some Thor stuff out early if anyones interested.
I stopped by there yesterday on the way to the dentist and picked up one of each set. They were $14.99 each. Love these sets!

GAR

Reaction score
I think it's absolute genius that it's "Nerw: Part 6".

Thank you for that.

Reaction score
Anyone still looking for a reasonably priced Clone Wars Y-Wing.. the Wal-Mart in Allen on 75/Exhchange has three of them.. for some reason. The shelf label states the original full price but when I checked it on a price scanner it came up.. $30.00! I didn't buy one since I don't really have room for big stuff on my Star Wars display anymore, but was really tempted to. There were three there as of 10:40ish PM.

Reaction score
Well my constant scanning has paid off. As I go into various Wal-Marts, I will go to toys to see if they have an AT-AT. I'll take it to a scanner to see if it scans for something else other than $100.

Well today it paid off at the Wal-Mart at Belt Line and Monfort. It scanned at $49. It was the last one, but I'm sure others will follow suite soon enough.

On a side note, the TIE Bomber scanned at $20.

Reaction score
Just left one AT-AT for $49 at Walmart on 26 and 114 in Grapevine. Been waiting till they came down on price, but didn't need two.

Reaction score
snagged my $49 AT-AT at Little Road Walmart, Arlington

TIE bombers still on 'clearance' at $38....*SIGH*

Reaction score
Clone Wars Wave 7?

Anyone seen these around town? They started showing up on the east coast. I want the new Anakin, new Ahsoka, and Wolffe.

Reaction score
Re: Clone Wars Wave 7?

I actually found and picked up the entire wave today about 15 minutes after I posted that! Big score! New Anakin, Ahsoka, Commander Wolffe, Aqua Droid, and El Les.

Got them all at Wal Mart Prestonwood on a brand new end cap display.

Reaction score

Not sure if this is old news or not, but I saw AT-RT Driver, Weequay Skiff Guard and Dagobah Luke at Target by Stonebriar a little while ago. No Lando.

Reaction score

Big ups to Strider as usual. Your tips make my collecting easier. Picked up Vintage Lando (surprised they had him!), Dagobah Luke, AOTC Clone Trooper, and AT RT Clone from that Target this morning.

Left Weequay if anyone needs him. I already bought a loose one off eBay.

Reaction score

Weapon75 said:
Picked up Vintage Lando (surprised they had him!), Dagobah Luke, AOTC Clone Trooper, and AT RT Clone from that Target this morning.

Left Weequay if anyone needs him. I already bought a loose one off eBay.
Oh! So YOU'RE the reason why I only found a lone Weequay on those pegs! Haha! Forced me to go across the street and find the entire wave at TRU.

Reaction score

LOL - Hey Reg, Yeah I hit up that Target early in the morning after I saw Strider's tip.

I'm glad you found the wave at TRU. It's a pretty cool wave in my opinion. It has it's flaws (Lando cape strap, Luke looking like a Jersey Shore reject with his bright orange color) - but overall, I like it a lot.

The NEXT wave is what I am really looking forward to...

BESPIN HAN!!!!!

REBEL TROOPER!!!

LOGRAY!!!

BESPIN HAN!!!

BESPIN HAN!!! =)

Reaction score

Weapon75 said:
LOL - Hey Reg, Yeah I hit up that Target early in the morning after I saw Strider's tip.

I'm glad you found the wave at TRU. It's a pretty cool wave in my opinion. It has it's flaws (Lando cape strap, Luke looking like a Jersey Shore reject with his bright orange color) - but overall, I like it a lot.

The NEXT wave is what I am really looking forward to...

BESPIN HAN!!!!!

REBEL TROOPER!!!

LOGRAY!!!

BESPIN HAN!!!

BESPIN HAN!!! =)
You missed the best one: Barriss Offee!

Reaction score

Saw a Lando and Weequay Skiff Master at the TRU in Frisco.

Reaction score

I see parts of the new vintage wave on my Ft. worth runs but I keep missing the new Luke Dagoba and Lando General. I found Weequay and the Nikto jedi though

Also seeing the previous figs(R2-D2 tray,rebel soldier,sandtrooper..) being released without redemption offers.

Reaction score

snagged a Clone Wars Y-wing at Walmart on Cooper off 20 for $30, was tagged $64. on the clearance isle. there were two left a half hour ago
KB

Reaction score
Re: Vintage

Seen yesterday morning at Walmart in McKinney on Lake Forest near 121:

Vintage figures - looked like a couple of cases of Wave 6 including VC31 Obi-Wan Kenobi, VC36 Blue Senate Guard (revised card), VC48 Luke Skywalker - Degobah Arrival (Ep V), VC45 Clone Trooper (Ep II), VC44 AT-RT Driver (Ep III), VC46 General Lando (Ep IV), VC49 Weequay Skiff Master (Ep VI), and VC47 Fi-Ek Sirch (Ep II Arena Jedi) along with repacks and leftovers (including wave 5). It was the first I'd seen of most of the figures.

I got a Skiff Master and left the rest.

Reaction score

I found a Vint Coll Kit Fisto at the Stonebriar Target last Weds and nabbed him. I saw some Weequays and Senate Guards at the TRU across the street but figured you guys were already all over that. I'll want a Weequay myself soon but trading is my only option right now.

Reaction score

snagged couple more 501st Sagas at Walmart Saginaw today, NOTHING TVC stocked, has to be a few weeks since they have

Walmart has CW and Sagas on rollback for $6.50 by the way

Reaction score

Finally found the Wolffe wave at the WM on 635 and MacArthur. There were still at least two full sets left after I was there at lunch. They were not with the other figures; there was an endcap display facing the back wall of the store, over by some clearance toys.
Woo hoo, Wolffe!

Reaction score
found at Little Road and 287....TVC

just a heads up, they had these in stock this morning at 7am, but I already have them

TVC- AT-RT driver, Gree, Yoda, Utapau trooper,
and of the course the applicable Obi's, Sandies and Rebel Endor Troopers

(Apologies: hadn't been on in a bit, ment the Walmart ..I'm sorry...)

Reaction score

He listed the street in the title at least. :p

Target in Frisco by Stonebriar had the New Hope wave, but I bought the only Luke. TRU down the street had more of the same wave plus a few from the AotC wave... but no Zam.

Reaction score

ThrawnsBlueBuddy said:
I haven't even seen remnants from the AotC wave anywhere in the midcities. I went ahead and ordered Padme from HTS.
I have only seen a very few as well in that area but when I did they were at the Walmart off N. Tarrant and Cheek-Sparger

Reaction score

Saw a couple of droid gunships at target at DNT and eldorado last night. Still looking for wolffe though.

Reaction score

I have not seen wave 5 or 6 in any store...nothing in the Little Elm, Hickory Creek, lewisville area as far as I can tell for months

Targets and Walmarts are overflowing with Clones from Wave 3 (4 I believe too)

Last full wave I have even seen was the ROTJ one.....has the Vintage line stalled in the DFW area?

Reaction score

Which one's 5 and 6? I saw the AT-RT driver at TRU Frisco just now. I still haven't seen Lando.

Reaction score

Finally found a Wolffe. There were 3 at walmart at mckinney ranch this afternoon

Reaction score

Anyone wanting the new Target Vintage 3-packs, they are starting to show up at stores. Park/75 has them in the stockroom.

Reaction score

Found the commander colt wave at target on 75 in plano. Someone got the riot control one before me though