Nerw Items Found: Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since the Part 4 is around 500 posts, let put new posts here.

Reaction score
Found a figure from the new RotS wave today at Toys r' Us in Allen. They only had Plo Koon, and I almost passed him by because I thought he was Saga Legends. They didn't have any other figures from that wave.

Same Wal-Mart I found the $13 Evo packs at had two of them again today.. for $9 dollars this time. I picked up the Clone Pilots and another Commando set for trade.

Reaction score
Sheesh! I wish the Wal-Marts near me would clearance out the Evo packs! They have tons of them. Wouldn't mind seeing their Octopurra Droid clearanced too.

Reaction score
sotoam said:
Sheesh! I wish the Wal-Marts near me would clearance out the Evo packs....
I've got my eye on some WM's with loads of exclusive comic packs from last spring - just begging for clearance as well.

I saw the Ziro's Assassin Droid/Adventure Gear Padme wave of CW figures at a NE Dallas county Wal-Mart - nice looking figures.

Reaction score
They really do need to get rid of those comic packs.. It's bad enough with Target sitting on repacks, Wal-Mart can't even get those.

Reaction score
Re: New Items Found: Part 5

On Friday, I was able to finish my ROTJ wave by finding the Ewoks 2-pack at the Walmart in The Colony (Main and 121). I was also able to score the new Ugnaught figure as well. Now, all I need to find is the new Matchstick wave.

Reaction score
Re: New Items Found: Part 5

Toys R Us in Frisco - off 121....50% At-Te - was $100 now $50

Pretty sure its the At-te - the walker thingee...not sure if this is news, but call them ahead if you are interested

Reaction score
Dewback found

I saw the Wal-Mart Dewback at a couple different Wal-Marts today. Left it on the shelf because of the $30 price tag.

Reaction score
Re: Dewback found

Gonna pass, since I do not collect creatures of vehicles. But I did find a lone Ziro's Assassin Droid at the Walmart at Park and the Tollway (Plano). So, it looks as though the next wave of The Clone Wars figures are starting to show up.

Reaction score

As of this morning, the Walmart on Montfort and Arapaho (Dallas) had two of the new Dewback creatures.

Reaction score

TRU.com has the AT-TE on for $14.99!!!!! Hurry while they are still in stock

Reaction score

bountyhunter69 said:
TRU.com has the AT-TE on for $14.99!!!!! Hurry while they are still in stock
Damn, missed it. Now listed at $49.99.

Reaction score

Saw the AT-ST at a couple of Wal-Marts today as well.

Reaction score

I've seen Dewbacks, AT-STs, and ANH waves a plenty today at Wal-Marts all up and down 121. I got a Concept-Adi Mundi and a scanning tech for myself, though I liked the Jawa and was surprised at how much I liked the Han (sans armor). I liked the AT-ST, too, but not 40-bucks-worth of liked it.

Zam

Reaction score
Concept Art IG-88

Found the Concept Art IG-88 at the new WAL-MART in Garland (635-centerville) also seen the Dewbacks

Reaction score
Re: Concept Art IG-88

Zam said:
Found the Concept Art IG-88 at the new WAL-MART in Garland (635-centerville) also seen the Dewbacks
I saw the whole wave (except for IG-88) at the same store, and remnants of the wave at the Wal-Mart on Broadway and I-30. Its as if the stores in this area had skipped the ANH wave (or it all went to the 121 corridor). Very odd release pattern for these waves, especially because the Han Solo and R2-D2 are in both (with different BAD parts). The Colton figure was nicer than I thought it would be but I still decided not to get it this time.

Reaction score
Re: ANH wave

Found it at the Wal-Mart on 75 in Plano. Others had been there too so there wasn't much left.

Reaction score

Found the Imperial TIE Fighter at Target on 121/Glade. Had to reach up to the overstock shelves to grab one.

Reaction score

I just found the Target exclusive TIE, CW Battle packs down here today. The wave 10 Legacy figures w/ Ki Adi Mundi have been started to show up at WM. Has any one seen the CW Rishi Moon BP, or much of the CW Cpt. Argyus/ Undulli or Matchstich/ New Padme waves???

GAR

Reaction score

Finally found the ANH wave at Target at Ridgmar for those of you on the West side. I only picked up the Scanning Tech, and left the rest if y'all are interested. I'd like to pick up another one or two of these guys, so please let me know if anybody sees more in Fort Worth.

Reaction score

Hung_Solow said:
I just found the Target exclusive TIE, CW Battle packs down here today. The wave 10 Legacy figures w/ Ki Adi Mundi have been started to show up at WM. Has any one seen the CW Rishi Moon BP, or much of the CW Cpt. Argyus/ Undulli or Matchstich/ New Padme waves???
I picked up the Rishi battle pack at TRU on 635 and MacArthur last week, but that's been my only sighting. I saw the Argyus wave at intermittent Wal-Marts for a while, and have seen the Padme wave twice, but neither wave lasted very long.

Reaction score

I saw Matchstick and Argyus a couple of times. Most recetly was yesterday at Wal-Mart on 423 and Eldorado (Little Elm/Frisco).

Reaction score
Ryloth Battle Pack

I found a lone Assault on Ryloth Battle Pack at the Target on Beltline and Marsh today. So, these are starting to hit; start hunting!

Reaction score
Re: Ryloth Battle Pack

Both of the CW Target Battle Packs are in the stock room at 75/Parker, along with the Tie Fighter. MORE IMPORTANTLY though, the hard to find Darth Krayt and Luke/Lumiya comic packs were both on the pegs at the same store, pretty much all day. I left right before the store was closing so if someone go there early enough tomorrow, they could get them.. no Vong pack though. They also have that CW blue Senate Guard, who's name I can't remember.

Reaction score

The CW Battle Packs, Target TIE Fighter, and X-Wing are readily available at most Targets now (on endcaps). Also, the Geonosis 2-pks are on sale for 9.99 this week. Time for me to nab the Kit Fisto one. Newer waves of single figs are starting to fill up at Targets too. I nabbed Matchstick and Thire at Target on Eldorado and the Tollway this past weekend.

Reaction score

I got a Vong, but I had to go to Austin to find him!
Also opened the Rum Sleg that I had ordered online. He is very, very cool, and I see why he's been so difficult to find. If you see him, keep him and play with him!

Zam

Reaction score
Matchstick-Clone Tank driver

Found Matchstick and the Clone Tank Driver,Padmae and a few others from that wave at the WAL-MART off Lake June-635-Balch Springs. Happy Thanksgiving

Reaction score
BMF at Toys R Us locally?

Do any of the local TRU stores have the Legacy BMF in stock? I know for the AT-TE (the first time it was on sale for $49.99 a month ago), they only had a few out in each store, and then the day after the sale - what an amazing coincidence - there were tons of them back up on the shelf.

Reaction score
Clone Slug

I went to the Walmart on Montfort and Arapaho this morning, and the store had the Clone Trooper and Gelagrub Battle Pack (x2).

Reaction score
Re: COUPON

Surprised that there are any gunship turrets left in the wild (haven't seen one in forever)!

After Target giving me attitude about the $5 off online coupons, I'm gun-shy about bringing in anything that wasn't distributed by the retailer.

Reaction score
Re: COUPON

I actually used it at Target today to adjust the price on some stuff I bought a week ago.. so it works.

The Gunship Turrets are still shipping: the were repacked into the red packaging. And speaking of, the TRU in Allen has two of them. I passed on them until I see them at Target.

Reaction score
Revenge of the Sith Wave

I was able to find the Revenge of the Sith wave at the Walmart on Montfort and Arapaho. The store had set up a floor display in the aisle near the toy section, and it was loaded with figs. They had even stocked a box of The Phantom Menace wave on the pegs in the regular aisle. Rum Sleg was there, if you still need him.

GAR

Reaction score
Re: Revenge of the Sith Wave

Left an Imp Scanner Crew and the rest of his wave at Wally in White Settlement, and most if not all of Wave 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.