Need help finding Unleashed

Reaction score
I have been to several Targets, Kmarts, Toys R Us adn a couple Wal-Marts (they have sucked lately). i need help looking for Darth Vader Unleashed and Stormtrooper Unleashed. If anyone sees them let me know.

Also was wondering if anyone here ever stops in at Toy Fusion. If you haven't yet you should they have some good finds if you are lookinf for vintage or new.

Reaction score
I've never seen the Vader, but I picked up the Stormtrooper at Target last week. I'll keep my eyes open!

Reaction score
Speaking of Unleashed do we know if the ROTS Unleashed line are April 2nd items?

Reaction score
I just came from Target 65. They had 1 Stormtrooper, 2 IG-88's, and 2 Aurra Sing's. Hope you find it.

Reaction score
called Target 65 before I went out there, they said they didn't have the Stormtrooper but I went out there anyway just to check myself, they didn't have one so someone beat me to it. I asked the employee in that section to check in the back, he said that what they had was out on the shelves without checking, I was too annoyed to argue. The scanners at that store weren't the type that said if there were more in the stockroom or not, just the price. so I left empty handed, still on the hunt, so if anyone sees the Stormtrooper or Vader let me know.

Reaction score
woo hoo! I just love that feeling of satisfaction when you find something you have been looking for. Today I went to Target Sunrise (among others) they had 3 Sings and 3 88's on the pegs, no stormtrooper to be found. So I ran a Sing under the scanner which said they had more in the stockroom so I got a stocker to bring one out to me. Also yesterday I found Ewok with glider and Jabbas denizens at the KB in Arden. Today I also found Hoth Luke on clearance at Target Douglas to go with my Wampa. I am feeling fulfilled, now just gotta find a Vader Unleashed then I am goof til April 2.

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Lando! I went to target on Laguna today and scanned an unwanted unleashed figure and the machine stated more were in the back. Then I asked an employee to check the back for me for either a Vader or a Stormtrooper. He came back with a stormtrooper! Still need a Vader!! I have yet to see one on the pegs as they disappear extremely fast.

Reaction score
The only time I saw Vader was at Target Douglas about a month and a half ago, shoulda gotten it then, I hate when I do that, I should have learned my lesson by now. But I notce most Kmarts and Wal-Marts (some Targets) are still on wave 10 and most ToysRUs' are on wave 7. So hopefully wave 11 with Vader will hit these other stores at the height of the movie release. I am sooo looking forward to the ROTS Unleashed wave. Does anyone know if these will be part of things released on April 2?