NECA - Prometheus / Alien franchise

Reaction score
A local comic store. I check the NECA section when I go to Target, but yeah, they stock it so poorly that I don't make special trips anymore...
The Targets in my area seem to have a decent amount of stock, just nothing I'm ever interested in. It's great if one is into the horror figures, though.

Reaction score
I caved and ordered the Newborn and Resurrection Warrior from an online dealer. He must have given me a slight deal because the total was barely above retail.
I got tired of waiting on my LCS to get the Newborn though they already received Ripley and the Warrior...

Reaction score
I saw Ripley, and actually said "yikes" out loud - spotted the xeno too, pretty cool, but looks fragile. Haven't seen the Newborn, as that's the one I'm considering buying, but aren't they $28-30? Its cool this line is continuing, but I may appreciate from afar, and stick with what I have.

Reaction score
Isn't that xeno great? I'm not fond of the movie but that's probably the best quality xenos they've done!

Ripley isn't great, she looks like Glenn Danzig...
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised at just how fantastic that Resurrection xeno is.

The likeness on Ripley 8 isn't the greatest but I do like the figure overall. The basketball is a nice touch. I wonder if they have any other Resurrection characters planned.

Reaction score
Nope. At least nothing of the sort has been announced. Shortly before New York Comic Con, Randy did respond to an Alien 40th related comment on twitter, explaining that no ALIEN(s) items would be shown at NYCC due to splitting booth space with Kid Robot, but that they'd have some new reveals to share 'later this fall'. Prior comments on twitter and at the fan meetup last summer give reason to expect that we'll also be seeing an 'upgraded' Ripley and an electronic corridor diorama for the ALIEN 40th line.

True that ALIEN's 40th anniversary year is almost over, but I think most of NECA's recent 'anniversary lines' have extended into the following year, so even if we don't get Parker and Brett this year, I'm sure they'll release in the near future.