NECA - Predator 1, 2 and Predators

Reaction score
For anyone that's missed it, Ultimate City Hunter and Ultimate Jungle Hunter are getting re-released and are available for preorder at bbts
I own both and they are awesome. I looked on the calendar at necaonline.com and found the Fugitive Predator is coming out some time next week.

Reaction score
I picked up ultimate Ahab on Friday. I like the way his shoulder canon mounts better than any other predator I own. I had to pass on him 3 times before because every one ive seen so far has it's left arm bent very badly in the plastic. The joint connecting the forearm and upper arm was the part that was bent.

Reaction score
I saw the new Bad Blood 2 pack at a comic store today. I wasn't that stoked on it since I have the old ones, but after seeing it in person I've got to say it's great, the paint is much more realistic and the new bodies look great!

It's a shame they were asking $68 for it. I'm gonna shop around later tonight and get it much cheaper.

Reaction score
I've never read the comic, but I wanted that bad blood figure from a few years ago. I think I may end up trying to score this set.

Reaction score
I finally picked the Bad Blood set up at Target for $55. Again, the new paint jobs are killer, they will really pop out on my Pred shelf!

There were only two sets there and I noticed that I the second set the Enforcers fishnet wasn't painted onto his upper torso. Inspect them real god if you can.

Reaction score
They look really cool, but I don't know if I'd pick them up if I saw them. I *do* have all 3 avp xenos preordered. Maybe if the preds had armor different from City Hunter I'd be more willing.

Reaction score
Just preordered the Bad BLood/Enforcer 2 pack here in the UK (Only one retailer selling it as far as i can tell) - Dont own the original figures and bad blood is one of my fave Predator comics. Preordered 'Golden Angel' also. Recently got my hands on Ahab at last too, which is an awesome figure!

Reaction score
Golden Angel arrived today, such a cool color scheme!
Agreed! Mine came Saturday and he's awesome. I haven't put him on the shelf with the rest yet, but I'm sure he's going to pop with that color.

Him and Ahab are definitely high points in my collection. I'm a big fan of the way the shoulder canons attach to them too (as opposed to the AVP preds). Having both of them in hand makes me more excited for that 100th Predator they showed at Toy Fair.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, that one looks crazy! Isn't that Kenner Laser Shot one still coming, too?

The new Bad Blood set looks great, too. I didn't think I wanted it, but once I saw it in person I fell in love with the colors. So many bright and interesting Preds lately!

Reaction score
I think Laser Shot is the last one they have yet to make. If I remember correctly there was a cryptic mention of him on Twitter, implying there would at least be a healthy wait for him.

I wanted Bad Blood when the first version was released, but just wasn't able to get him. I haven't seen this set in person yet though. After getting Golden Angel and Ahab im-hand, I feel like topping them is gonna be hard!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw the Emissary Pred at the LCS I picked Assassin up at. It haunted me all weekend and I went back for it this morning...

I need to seriously sell some stuff to justify all the crap I've been buying recently. I also picked up the 3 AvP game xenos last week, too,

Reaction score
I caved and picked up the AvP Hunter Pred that's been sitting at my Target for a minute. I didn't want to want it, but I've got a serious case of Predator fever lately and I always used to play as that one on the arcade game at the local roller rink as a kid..

Reaction score
I got the Lab Escape Fugitive today. He's kinda neat, he ought to stand out in the collection being half naked and all. I gave the light up head to the fully armored Fugitive. Once again, these figures are somehow great when the movie was just downright embarrassing.

I was also thinking today, I wonder how long until they redo the Predators figures in the ultimate style. For clarity, I'm talking Berserker, Tracker and Falconer...

Reaction score
Watch for the missing hands... I still havn't found a solution to mine. I messaged NECA customer service on Twitter but they apparently don't have spare parts for the 2nd Emissary yet.