NECA - Predator 1, 2 and Predators

Reaction score
Oh WOW! That's a great pic man!! Is it a composite or on location? Either way it's very well executed.

Love your signature BTW, lol. Something I hate that I have to agree with a little.
Thanks. I suppose this would be classified under rear projection. I shot the figure in front of my imac monitor which had the background image on it in fullscreen.

Trophy by scarrviper, on Flickr

Reaction score
Oh cool! That's a great idea!! Very old school Hollywood, lol. Also a great idea for display! I've got a couple extra monitors around here, might just have to do that.

The follow up pic is another winner!

Reaction score
Still have yet to find him anywhere at retail, and picked up the last Jungle Hunter Ultimate at TRU.

Reaction score
Picked up Jungle Demon from NECA store, and as much as I love the figure...I think Neca missed a perfect opportunity with a glow-in-the-dark paint app. on this guy. The rest of the wave I already have from 1st release.

Reaction score
The 30th series has been listed on TRU's website, but you can't add them to cart even though it gives you the "add to cart" option. I really want that jungle demon.

Reaction score
Kinda pricey with shipping, but BBTS wasn't selling that one except in the case assortment. He was the only one I really wanted. I have it already in carded versions, but may pick up the prototype Predator as well.

Reaction score
Guess they fixed it, ordered the Jungle Demon. $30 is kinda steep, but I have every predator figure so I couldn't miss out. Also looking forward to briefing Dutch arriving as well.

Reaction score
Spotted the 30th figures at TRU this past weekend. Didn't know they were out yet. I got the Ultimate Predator and only really want to pick up a Dutch to go with him, but I couldn't decide on which one! LOL. I'm leaning towards the final battle one, covered in mud...I just don't know though.

Reaction score
Snore... I have all of these 30th figures in one form or another except for Jungle Demon, and he doesn't move me. The upcoming AvP arcade wave they showed at SDCC also were boring. Bring on that comic wave!

Reaction score
Well, I don't have any of them, so I am grateful that they have been re-released. Will agree, Jungle Demon looked a little dorky to me.

Reaction score
You are not. Add Mac as well. Hell, get the whole squad, but Billy and Blain would be a great start.
I'm kind of shocked it hasn't happened yet actually. With their Aliens line including so many human marines and now, heck, not even marines in someone like Burk. But I think maybe, with them releasing Dutch from the beginning of the film now, basically...what looks like to some casual person as just Arnold as...well...Arnold on the street (Hah!)...maybe we've got a chance!

Throw in Danny Glover from Predator 2 too!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The reason we've yet to get anyone else from Dutch's team is because NECA does not have the likeness rights to any of those actors for that movie. From what I understand they have tried to approach some of them and have had no success with getting them on board. The only one I see happening anytime soon would be Dillon since they keep going back and forth with Carl Weathers. I'd love to have the whole team, but it's probably never going to happen.

Reaction score
The reason we've yet to get anyone else from Dutch's team is because NECA does not have the likeness rights to any of those actors for that movie. From what I understand they have tried to approach some of them and have had no success with getting them on board. The only one I see happening anytime soon would be Dillon since they keep going back and forth with Carl Weathers. I'd love to have the whole team, but it's probably never going to happen.
That's such a shame. I don't get why they would deny NECA, it's basically getting free money. Guess it's on them, huh? I've heard the same for Drake and Apone from Aliens, the reason they're not here yet is due to the actors not giving rights. Having so many marines...and not them...would make the shelf always look glaringly lacking to me.

Reaction score
You would think Carl Weathers would be easy cause of the Rocky figures they're making. At least there's a dialog. But it seems Randy at NECA gets asked at least 2 times a week on Twitter and he says they keep getting told "No". I know some of the Alien figures came with stipulations about "neutral facial expressions". Maybe there's some weird thing along those lines with Predator actors? Or perhaps it's just time we the fans start sending letters to these guys and let them know how much we would love to have an action figure of them?

Reaction score
Oh man! I didn't want to believe it when I saw your post so I had to double check. That's such a bummer. If we never get a Billy figure from NECA(and I don't think now is really the right time for that discussion) at least we got an unofficial one from Hasbro in the form of Spirit Iron-Knife in 2010.

I know this thread is about NECA Predators not Hasbro GI Joes. But my 3 favorite things I collect and watch are Star Wars, GI Joe and Predator. So since this figure was kind of 2 of those things and 1 of the only 2 figures in recent memory of Sonny/Billy I thought I'd give it some love and wish Sonny's family all the best and Thank him for being the second most bad-A character(second only to the actual Predator) in one of the best action movies ever. Rest In Peace man!

Reaction score
Oh man, that may be your best yet! LOVE it!! I have that guy and sometimes he looks a little too flowery and doesn't quite fit in. But that lighting makes him look like one bad dude lol.

Oh BTW Scarviper, I recently got a Sideshow Wolverine and used your technique there to snap some quick shots with my phone to great effect. Man! What is my problem? I can't seem to stay on topic in this thread lol.

Reaction score
How is no one talking about SDCC 2018 is Hawkins? I just learned of it today.
I guess this part of the forum's been dead for awhile.

Anyway, I did manage to order a Hawkins today, yesterday he sold out really fast. I think most of us thought we'd never see another member of the team get made.

Reaction score
Meh, I'm not into the humans, and NECAs con exclusives are getting hard as heck to get a hold of. When did they last release an actual Predator?

This is a really crappy year for NECA so far!

Reaction score
Meh, I'm not into the humans, and NECAs con exclusives are getting hard as heck to get a hold of. When did they last release an actual Predator?

This is a really crappy year for NECA so far!
Everything with Neca has been really delayed since late last year. Mostly because of factory problems. Predator has been delayed even more because apparently they can't release anything new until after the new movie comes out.

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the recently revealed The Predator ultimate figure(on BBTS & other sites).

Reaction score
The one for the new movie? I think the new elbow joints are great and I'm interested why they included bare forearms for him as well as armored ones (I hope it's not a massive plot point). I'm not super crazy about the chest and leg armor, but I could see that changing if I like the predator in the movie.

I also wonder if the elbow and knee articulation is gonna be the standard going forward. Bomber jacket Ripley has those elbows and they are nice.

Reaction score
For anyone that's missed it, Ultimate City Hunter and Ultimate Jungle Hunter are getting re-released and are available for preorder at bbts