NECA - Predator 1, 2 and Predators

Reaction score
DarthAndosMan said:
Commando_Scorch said:
I think those different heads are going to be released via a running change a la AVP:R predators.
like a mail in or something
No... not a running change either. If they release a Predator in masked and unmasked versions, it will be a seperate figure. Like the variants of the T-800 and T-1000 in their T2 line.

Reaction score
There was about 5 variations of Wolf so I wouldnt be surprised if we get every possible version.
Id guess Unmasked, masked, battle damage, cloaked, half cloaked and (probably somewhat unlikely) decapitated.

Theres already 2 Bersekers (cloaked, masked) and Judging from the unmasked head. I guess this means there will be more waves. I just hope they make royce with Chris redfeild (RE5) style articulation.

Reaction score
Just saw all three at TRU. The Classic one looks great, but for some reason the Berserker doesn't look as good in person. The Falconer is just boring anyways, but I stashed a Classic so I can go back when I have some money. I didn't even think I wanted the Classic one since he doesn't have a mask, but he was definitely the coolest!

Reaction score
Yup I found them at TRU tonight. Two pegs worth. Took a pic:

Reaction score
Got the Berserker, masked, not cloaked, at my TRU for $14.99. Got the AVP: Requiem 'Wolf' a while back, so I wasn't too interested in the Classic Predator.

Reaction score
Got the Classic Predator today and he's sweet! I may just end up picking up the Berserker sometime, but he's not as cool looking in person as in the photos...

Reaction score
im waiting till the P1 predator comes out, thats the one i really want. does anyone when they plan to release the P1 and P2 predators?

Reaction score
Isn't the Classic the P1 Predator? I bought it under that assumption...

Can someone do me a favor? Could I get someone to take a picture of his right shoulder plate? Either mine came without it or I lost it while opening the package. I'd like to sculpt a new one, and I'd like a reference shot...

Reaction score
it is the classic predator but its not the one from P1. the one from P1 will come with alternate heads including one with the helmet and will also have weapons.

Reaction score
Ah yeah I get it... there's little skulls and stuff on the P1 Predator. I was watching it last night!

Reaction score
AgentClaret said:
Ah yeah I get it... there's little skulls and stuff on the P1 Predator. I was watching it last night!
Yeah, I made the same mistake. I never saw any decent pics of the Classic Predator so assumed it was the Predator from the first film based on the name. But now that I know it's not, I'm passing on it and will wait for the real version.

Reaction score
Well, it's close enough! If they come out with a proper P1 Predator, I'll just call this one the P2

Reaction score
A P1 figure is coming, along with a P2 version. Both look awesome. Not sure when they're going to be released though.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Gambit said:
A P1 figure is coming, along with a P2 version. Both look awesome. Not sure when they're going to be released though.
I missed those pics, man. Care to link me?

Reaction score
Crapload of news coming out of NECA's Twitter page thingy:

-Series 2:
Unmasked Berserker (pics at Twitter)
Battle-Damaged Classic
Tracker (pics at Twitter)

-Series 3:
Elder
'87 Masked
Hound

-They are trying hard to get the rights for a Dutch figure.

-They are willing to make the falcon if enough of us want it.

-That's it for the Falconer unless they do a half-cloaked variant that includes the aforementioned falcon.

-The packaging for the P1 & P2 figures will be different.

-The classic Alien & Pred 2-pack will be a TRU Xmas exclusive and will also come with 2 trophy skulls. The Pred for this pack was the all-white proto at SDCC, and is (for now) the only place you can get a closed-mandibles '87.

Reaction score
Picked up the Classic Predator at TRU during lunch time.

He is the hardest one to find. I saw multiples of the other 2s. Still holding on getting the other 2s until I can spare some $$

Reaction score
Predator 2 Pred and elder
This has become one of my fav neca lines. The new preds are both brillaint, well articulated and none of mine are fragile like alot of Neca products unfortunatly are (although Mcfarlane was worse)

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Just hope I can actually find it. I've yet to see any figures from the first wave at either of the two TRU stores I go to. Not even any pegs for them.

Reaction score
TRU in The UK dont even stock Neca, so I have to go to special shops or online which means I can normally get it, as long as Im quick. I have seen all of wave 1 a few times, but only picked up Berserker and Falconer as I am waiting for the masked classic in wave 2.

GNT

Reaction score
Saw the first wave the other day, the figures look incredible (expensive here so I'll most likely buy them from the states at a fraction of the cost). Are the figures solid? I don't want them breaking as soon as I open them when I get a couple.

Reaction score
Is it just the TRUs in my area? All the Predators I saw has the top bubble crushed and opened.

I did picked up the Falconer and Berserker.

Reaction score
For those of you having trouble finding these at TRU, try Suncoast (or fye) if you can. I've seen them there as well.

Reaction score
Next up is the Alien ][ Predator Toys R Us exclusive (previously mentioned by Commando_Scorch)... which is supposed to be out early December!

Any in-store sightings yet? (Yeah, I know it's only Dec. 2nd... but the weekend is upon us!)

GNT

Reaction score
Nice 2 pack. How much is it going for?

Reaction score
AVP 2-pack looks really nice.I dont need. that Alien because I already got Alien warrior but that Predator looks good and very detailed.

Reaction score
GNT said:
Nice 2 pack. How much is it going for?
Not sure about the price, but I guess we'll find out soon! There's also an AMAZING 1/4 scale Predator coming out in Spring '11. Three versions, with the differences between the versions being their head sculpts: helmeted; closed mandibles; and...
open mandibles!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the netting is actually soft goods, not part of the sculpt!

Reaction score
Picked up all 3 series 2 figures at TRU this morning. They are AWESOME!

D. Martin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The First Toys For Tots Challenge Auction

We wanted to do more this year than we have in the past, so we asked our friends at a few of your favourite companies and our movie star pals to donates something awesome and rare stuff to help raise funds for Toys For Tots. The first auction, donated by NECA, is for a super-rare unpainted production sample of their popular Falconer Predator figure...

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/The_First_Toys_For_Tots_Challenge_Auction_135511.asp

Reaction score
Re: The First Toys For Tots Challenge Auction

I can't wait for the masked '87 and Elder!

Reaction score

where the hell IS the P1 and P2 preds huh? feels like forever since they came were announced.

Reaction score

What about the damn AVP holiday set? 'Cuz the holiday is over...

Reaction score

in managed to snag that alien/predator 2 pack since i worked seasonal at TRU, and the predator is PERFECT. i never got the predators figures as i was only interested in getting the original '87 predator, so im glad i waited. its got the best predatpor headsculpt EVER. its exactly like the '87 predator, perfect sculpt. and the alien is my first ever alien, i only got the set for the predator but the alien is pretty wicked.