NECA General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
I saw the Halloween 2 Michael figure at Gamestop today. Didn't get it because someone left a ton of greasy fingerprints all over the box. Will have to check a different Gamestop eventually because the figure looks sweet.
At Target I found this:

Looks like there is a second set to watch out for too.

Reaction score
picked up the NECA Halloween II Michael Myers over the weekend and took some shots using the Extreme Sets Abandoned House Pop-up as well as random 1/12th Dollhouse furniture. The MJ figure works great as a victim for Michael.

Reaction score
Grab one of those Stranger Things Barb's from 5 Below, she makes a great background victim, too!

Reaction score
I’ve been hitting Walmart’s too in searching for NECA products. They’re in the electronics area where game-related collectibles are.

Reaction score
The Halloween 8" clothed figure and Halloween II Ultimate figures have been hitting Targets en masse lately. Refresh my memory...what scenes in Halloween II are the alternate heads depicting?

Reaction score
The Halloween 8" clothed figure and Halloween II Ultimate figures have been hitting Targets en masse lately. Refresh my memory...what scenes in Halloween II are the alternate heads depicting?

The head with the blood tears is from the end of the film when Laurie shoots him in the eyes. The head with the white mask and blonde hair is actually Ben Tramer, who is mistaken for Myers and is accidentally hit by a police car early in the movie.

Reaction score
picked up the Toony Terrors Michael Myers and Pinhead yesterday at Target in Milltown. They also recently restocked their NECA section so there were a few of the Halloween II Michael Myers, New Beginning Jason and at least 5 each of the wave 2 Toony Terrors in addition to the Gremlins 2 pack.