NECA General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Anyone picking up the Prometheus "Lost" Wave? I'm really tempted by that Shaw figure!

Reaction score
Anyone picking up the Prometheus "Lost" Wave? I'm really tempted by that Shaw figure!

I'm tempted by Shaw as well. I feel like I'd want to go back and get the entire Prometheus line if I do that though and Covenant made me less excited to. And the fact that the secondary market for the creatures isn't kind!

Definitely on board for the SDCC Turtles set though. And I think I'm gonna preorder that Batman/alien two pack too.

Reaction score
I'm genuinely surprised at how much some of those Prometheus figures go for now. After seeing Alien: Covenant, I wanted the Prometheus David figure. I remember seeing that figure at FYE, that was near my college for $11.99 (in early 2014), & I kept telling myself to hold off on buying it until it came down to $9.99. Now that figure goes for $40 minimum! It's amazing how certain toys appreciate in value over such a small time span.

Reaction score
I want the Shaw and Vickers figures from Prometheus. I'm hoping they make Daniels from Alien Covenant eventually too

Reaction score
I ordered Shaw and Vickers from NECA's ebay store, they should arrive tomorrow

Reaction score
I ordered the NECA SDCC TMNT set and SDCC Dutch yesterday. Pretty stoked about the turtles.

Reaction score
My Shaw figure arrived from TRU today. It's a snazzy figure! It's nice to finally get this wave nearly 5 years after Prometheus' release.

Reaction score
It seems NECA picked up the Re-Animator license!
That's such i random incense for them to get at that. That can't be that many figures they can make. I don't see them making a set with Her strapped naked to the table and his head you know where lol. All I want from Neca is just a 7 inch Sam and Dean Winchester. Then I'll be happy

Reaction score
My Shaw figure arrived from TRU today. It's a snazzy figure! It's nice to finally get this wave nearly 5 years after Prometheus' release.
Damn Didn't see this until I already responded. But could you post a pic of her that's the only figure I want from that wave. I was strictly Alien and Aliens movie Guy but her character was awesome in Prometheus so I gotta get this figure

Reaction score
Damn Didn't see this until I already responded. But could you post a pic of her that's the only figure I want from that wave. I was strictly Alien and Aliens movie Guy but her character was awesome in Prometheus so I gotta get this figure
Sure thing!

Spoiler:  

Reaction score
Thank you my friend! She looks bad *** I am definitely getting her.
My pleasure! I'm not a huge Alien(s) figure collector, but I had to get Shaw. Arguably, she's the only protagonist in any of these films that's not a Ripley clone.
I'm just surprised TRU is charging $25 for her.

Reaction score
My pleasure! I'm not a huge Alien(s) figure collector, but I had to get Shaw. Arguably, she's the only protagonist in any of these films that's not a Ripley clone.
I'm just surprised TRU is charging $25 for her.
Yeah I only collect the Neca Aliens and Marines from the 2nd movie. But Haha yeah I just like Alien and Aliens after that all are bad until Prometheus. And I agree with you 100% Shaw was awesome and actually felt like her own thing and wasn't trying to mimic Ripley. The Scene where she gets that Alien out of her and ran like hell is one awesome sequence.

Reaction score
Yeah I only collect the Neca Aliens and Marines from the 2nd movie. But Haha yeah I just like Alien and Aliens after that all are bad until Prometheus. And I agree with you 100% Shaw was awesome and actually felt like her own thing and wasn't trying to mimic Ripley. The Scene where she gets that Alien out of her and ran like hell is one awesome sequence.
Absolutely agree about that Shaw scene! It's easily the highlight of that film. I enjoyed Prometheus. Is it a mess at times? Sure, but it's an entertaining & very nice looking mess. haha
Have you seen Alien Covenant yet?

Reaction score
Didn't know where else to put this, but... I've been eyeing the Heros of the storm line for some time now, but I finally pulled the trigger when I found series 1 & 2 on the bay for $30. Then I turned around and ordered series 3 from TRU.

Reaction score
I dont know this game, but I got the angel guy because he looked cool and I may be tempted by the upcoming spacesuit guy for the same reason...

Reaction score
I haven't played the game either, but I love the designs on these. To cool to pass up this line.

Reaction score
Oh man! All that awesome Alien and Godzilla!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lord_Marvel, what is the large Rodan figure on your top shelf? I don't recognize it, but it's really cool!

Reaction score
Lord_Marvel, I hope you're doing ok in H-Town. Let us know if you need any help. Hopefully you haven't been affected to much.

Reaction score
If anyone's looking for the Blade Runner 2049 figures, TRU.com has them in-stock for $19.99 each.