NECA General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Anybody know what’s going on with this Marty...I couldn’t find it anywhere for prebook...EE, BBTS, etc. Is no one in the US carrying it?
9CE009C9-2590-4023-8864-7F86C8DCFC7A.jpegFB750AC7-36DF-4B3D-BC01-FD7AD5403998.jpeg

Reaction score
Regarding the Tales From Space Marty, I think I saw a FB post by NECA that it would be a Target Exclusive in Sept. Could be good or bad news depending on your location.

Reaction score
Regarding the Tales From Space Marty, I think I saw a FB post by NECA that it would be a Target Exclusive in Sept. Could be good or bad news depending on your location.
Yes, thanks. You’re right, though as I never saw Alien wave 1. Didn’t really have the $$$ for them, and I had the originals.

Reaction score
Speaking of NECA BTTF, I saw they have a 6" diecast Delorean shipping this month. This may be a dumb question but is that 6" scale or just 6" long? Here is their Sept. release calendar:
118104584_3446346148761079_566089828394258549_o.png

Reaction score
Pretty sure the Delorean itself is 6" long. Would fit in with their Cinemachines line.

Reaction score
Oh well, the figures are 7", so they probably wouldn't work with a 6" scale Time Machine anyway, lol. Now I wonder how the Super7 Reaction line would scale with the Playmobil Delorean though...:unsure:

Reaction score
I have the Playmobil Delorean. I think Reaction figures scale well with it but you can't actually fit them inside without modifying the Delorean.

Reaction score
Oh well, the figures are 7", so they probably wouldn't work with a 6" scale Time Machine anyway, lol. Now I wonder how the Super7 Reaction line would scale with the Playmobil Delorean though...:unsure:
Took some quick photos. Playmobil figures are much smaller than Reaction Figures (I used Sarah Connor for reference). Figures won't fit (legs are too long) without modifying the Delorean. I think Reaction figures look good standing next to it though.

IMG_20200902_221531435.jpg

IMG_20200902_221614273.jpg

IMG_20200902_221647289.jpg

Reaction score
I definitely want that Tales from Space Marty if anyone finds before me(which is doubtful since Glen Burnie is a hub of collectors/scalpers). Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Reaction score
I saw some Endoskeletons at my local Target. It was in a smaller window box like the Terminator Dark Fate figures. So, it wasn't an ultimate figure. Came with a plasma rifle. $19.99

Reaction score
Speaking of NECA BTTF, I saw they have a 6" diecast Delorean shipping this month. This may be a dumb question but is that 6" scale or just 6" long? Here is their Sept. release calendar:
NECAs Delorean is 1/16 scale:

Reaction score
Although it would be expensive, what a missed opportunity for Neca to complement their figure line with an in-scale Delorean. I can say without a doubt that those collecting the figures would shell out the dough for a Time Machine regardless of price (within reason of course, this isn't a Hot Toy). Heck and throw an Einstein and plutonium box "accessories" in there to sweeten the pot. Detachable Mr. Fusion. Detachable wheels that can be popped out and swapped for flight mode ones.

Reaction score
To everyone finding all the Godzilla variants: anyone willing/able to help me out with an Atomic Blast Shin Godzilla? I’m kind of trapped at home by a newborn, the pandemic, and wildfires. Happy to trade a Black Series Mando or Revan for your troubles, or just pay cost and shipping.

Reaction score
I'd be happy to help you and clear out an item overflowing at Target as well. Send a pic of the front so I can search for the proper box.

Reaction score
Thanks so much! I appreciate any and all help. I’ve been watching through all the Godzilla movies during early-morning feedings and I caught the Neca bug—of course, right after they lost the license!

Reaction score
From what I’ve read, the current Godzilla stock is Neca’s last push to get everything out the door. Once it’s gone, that’s it for the line. Something about how Playmates got a very expansive license for their Godzilla vs. Kong line.

Reaction score
Did anyone preorder Super Shredder and/or the Casey Jones/Raphael two-pack from the NECA store? I can't tell when these things are supposed to arrive.

Reaction score
Nibcrom, I cant speak for their website pre-orders, but I did make a non-TMNT purchase from their ebay store and it shipped the next day with a tracking number. I think once your stuff ships you should definitely see a tracking number email.

Reaction score
Thanks so much! I appreciate any and all help. I’ve been watching through all the Godzilla movies during early-morning feedings and I caught the Neca bug—of course, right after they lost the license!
No problem. I will check tomorrow morning. The air here has been really bad since the weekend so I've just been going straight to work and back every day. But its supposed to clear up a bit tomorrow.

Reaction score
Did anyone preorder Super Shredder and/or the Casey Jones/Raphael two-pack from the NECA store? I can't tell when these things are supposed to arrive.
I pre-ordered Super Shredder. Got the confirmation email on August 27 and it's been radio silence ever since. My (purely speculative) guess is that this round of pre-orders will ship out around the time that Walmart starts getting its allotment.

Reaction score
I think they keep saying November. Which is pretty friggin' unreasonable since they've already charged for this stuff.

I never saw Metalhead anywhere so I get to be scalped by the actual producer and wait a long time to boot.

I'm pretty sure I've said it before... NECAs design department is cool as hell but the people running their web stores are a bunch of greedy squares.

Reaction score
Great find!!! Where are these in the store? Toy department? Electronics? hoping to find find set!!!
Go to where the DVDs and Blu-Rays are sold at Target. They're usually in the back of that section. For Walmart they tend to be around the video game area generally. Although you may randomly see one or two scattered about in the toy section because collectors probably hang on to it, change their mind, and leave it there.

Reaction score
Yeah Eletronics.
Thank you! That's a huge help.

Go to where the DVDs and Blu-Rays are sold at Target. They're usually in the back of that section. For Walmart they tend to be around the video game area generally. Although you may randomly see one or two scattered about in the toy section because collectors probably hang on to it, change their mind, and leave it there.
Thank you so much.

Reaction score
But for some reason, not every Wal-Mart has a Neca section. I thought mine was just always 100% out of stock until I saw a Wal-Mart that DOES have a neca section.

Reaction score
On my hunts I discovered there are three types of Walmarts when it comes to collectibles. Type 1 only has Funko Pops and maybe a few other random things but no Neca (and there are no pegs since the Pops are just stacked on top above video games etc.) Type 2 has Funko Pops plus a half aisle of Neca and other random collectibles on pegs and shelves like McFarlane and loot boxes, but no Mego. Type 3 store has a full aisle including 4 pegs for Mego clothed 8" figures, more pegs for Neca, Funko, blind boxes, loot boxes, etc. All 3 types have this stuff in Electronics near the movies/video games.

Reaction score
Thats funny. I go to a Walmart with the Type 2 for Funko pops and NECA and those The Office action figures. At the same time while Walmart does get NECA stuff its mostly Elm Street, Terminator and Halloween while the Target store they get the more sci fi stuff like Godzilla and Predator and Alien/Aliens

Reaction score
I go to a Type 1, which is a bummer because there's a handful of non-DC McFarlane stuff I get. The DC stuff is in the toy aislee though.