NECA/DS - Terminator Franchise

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and images on this one. Is there a lot of difference between this and the old release apart from the knee joints? Or is it exactly the same aside from knees? Thanks.
I've never owned any of the old releases, but from what I can tell the entire lower body from the waist down (excluding the belt) is brand new with full articulation - hips, knees, ankles, etc.
His uniform looks to be more blue rather than the almost black color the older releases had. The paint apps also seem cleaner and more refined than the older ones. Though the silver liquid metal bits might be duller. Not sure on that though.

Reaction score
I've never owned any of the old releases, but from what I can tell the entire lower body from the waist down (excluding the belt) is brand new with full articulation - hips, knees, ankles, etc.
His uniform looks to be more blue rather than the almost black color the older releases had. The paint apps also seem cleaner and more refined than the older ones. Though the silver liquid metal bits might be duller. Not sure on that though.

I see, thanks for the info. Yeah there was no articulation below the waist on the first release.

Reaction score
I am really pleased we are getting a T-800 1/4 figure. Amazing news.
Personally I would be happy with the Final Battle figure with the really damaged head. Or two or three different heads, but that doesn't really happen with 1/4 figures usually.

There is a T-800 image on the NECA twitter account header, and that is the other Final Battle head (less damaged). But we cant tell what body it is. I bet that is the 1/4 figure though. We will see in a few days..... :)

On closer inspection I do think this is the Final Battle torso at least, it does seem like the chest is "damaged", underneath the bandolier I think I can make out some metal and a tear. I wonder if that right arm is severed, we cant see. The headsculpt is definitely new, so I am pretty sure this is the 1/4 figure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While that is awesome I have passed on every ult terminator and Sarah bc of crap paint.

the higher price burns even more

such crap quality these days

Reaction score
I just bought my first Endo's... dose the jaw on most of them stay in an open position?
All 4 have loose hanging jaws and the teeth aren't really a different colour from the dull metal grey... they are all from the first release.
The ones I've seen in the Toy's R Us packaging seem to be more sinister with the jaws clamped...

Reaction score
Really hope they release more for that Ultimate Edition line. Would love to have a young John and a Miles Dyson to add to this.

Reaction score
Looking forward to this one. Have a stupid question...why is this called "tech noir"? Is it the name of the club where he first attacks Sarah?

Reaction score
Yeah, it's the name of the nightclub.

Sent from my LG-D725 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Great shots, as always, Scarviper. I picked this figure up at my local TRU yesterday but haven't had a chance to open him up yet. Really dig this line, would love to see them do a Kyle Reese from T1.

Reaction score
I'm happy with these rehashes since I missed the original releases, and for the most part these have been all upgrades. Sarah was all new though.