NECA/DS - Terminator Franchise

Reaction score
Got into a little Terminator collecting frenzy over the past week or so. I picked up 2 of the T-800 Endos (T1 package) and a Tech Noir Arnold at FYE (didn't even know they were still around, just stumbled across one in a mall). I also bought a T2 Battle Across Time Arnold at a local collector toy shop, along with a McFarlane T-X (human form) from their Terminator 3 line. I passed on that figure all those years ago and always wanted it, it was a great sculpt. Movie was kinda crappy, though. I also dug out my McFarlane MM5 Endo, he no longer has any legs. Damn things just fell off while he was in storage. I can use him as the one that was crawling through the machine press at the end of the movie, I guess.

Reaction score
I bought today finally my first Neca Terminator figure and it is T-800 Battle Damaged Tech Noir.I havent opened him yet but he looks excellent.

Reaction score
I bought today finally my first Neca Terminator figure and it is T-800 Battle Damaged Tech Noir.I havent opened him yet but he looks excellent.
Congrats! Articulation blows compared to the Predator figs, but it's still a great display piece! Great-looking figure.

Reaction score
Congrats! Articulation blows compared to the Predator figs, but it's still a great display piece! Great-looking figure.
Thanks! He looks indeed great. I have opened him and he is just very nice figure but articulation isnt good.

Reaction score
Just picked up both versions of the Tech Noir T-101. I've been on a NECA kick lately, so it just seemed appropriate - especially with the recent pics of (still in the design phase) Kyle Reese. Really hoping to find the Police Shootout T-101 and hopeful for more T1 case-mates with Kyle.

Reaction score
^^^ Totally agree! I'm sooo looking forward to Reese - especially in his department store raided kicks, and trenchcoat outfit. Add to this a possible Future War Reese, and I would be over-the-moon, proverbially speaking, when it comes to Neca's line!

:)

Reaction score
well i am not very upset about the lack of leg articulation simply cuz he never really sat down or crouched much, but i am very pleased with the arm articulation, ball jointed elbows and shoulders and such. you can really get some great poses.

Reaction score
looks pretty good accept the coat looks a too bright. wasnt it like a darker grey? that looks light blue.

GNT

Reaction score
Damn they look good, hopefully I won't be ropped back into getting them. :(

Reaction score
Looks good, I just hope they fix his coat color. But I'm glad they finally made a different character. Can't wait to get him.

Reaction score
wow, wasnt expecting those other 2! tempting....BD T1 looks great, and that "ice" variant T1000 looks pretty sweet, boy this will be tough to pass up! these are due out in the fall right?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Holy..... Why haven't I picked up any of these figures?!?

By the by, has NECA ever mentioned anything about a Sarah or John figure?

Reaction score
Dude, you're missing out...the Endo, Tech Noir Arnold and Police Station Arnold are some really great figures. At least get the Endo for it's iconic-ness.

NECA recently said on Twitter they will only do stuff from the first 2 movies, and I believe they also said a while back that they weren't interesting in doing a young John Connor. Not sure about Sarah, but I still have the McFarlane one which fits in pretty well. They also said no to any Salvation figures, which is a shame because there were some cool looking characters in there. The Playmates figures just didn't cut it for me.

Reaction score
mcfarlane did pretty well with the T3 figures, but the newer neca ones are way better with the articulation these days, especially with the arms. the mcafarlane ones were more like statues which i never liked in action figures. you gotta have some arm articulation at least, and in a more neutral pose, not some rediculous statue pose.

Reaction score
I picked up T-800 police station assault.Really good looking Neca figure.I cant wait to get Reese.

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get Endoskeletons for somewhat cheap? My Cult Classics legs fell off:mad:

Reaction score
Dude, you're missing out...the Endo, Tech Noir Arnold and Police Station Arnold are some really great figures. At least get the Endo for it's iconic-ness.

NECA recently said on Twitter they will only do stuff from the first 2 movies, and I believe they also said a while back that they weren't interesting in doing a young John Connor. Not sure about Sarah, but I still have the McFarlane one which fits in pretty well. They also said no to any Salvation figures, which is a shame because there were some cool looking characters in there. The Playmates figures just didn't cut it for me.

A Salvation series would be awesome, but a 3 series would be sickening. For the Salvation series you could do John Connor Skynet Breaching, Kyle Reese LA version, Marcus battle damaged, T 600, etc.

Reaction score
Just ordered a NECA Endoskeleton from Termiantor 1 for 30 shipped , am i the only one that wants this thread to live?

Reaction score
Just ordered a NECA Endoskeleton from Termiantor 1 for 30 shipped , am i the only one that wants this thread to live?

;)

But seriously: this thread isn't about to die - once the Reese wave hits retail (which it just have, judging by the heads-up monstermokey has given us) activity in this thread will pick up again.

Like what Kyle says to Sarah, about the nature of the T-800: 'It will not stop!!!!!'

:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm super stoked abut Kyle coming. My excitement for the line cooled for a bit between releases. Wish NECA would fine a way to make a T2 John as a feasible figure. I think a new version of Sarah is in order too.

Reaction score
Just kidding about the endo i just ordered. The order got cancelled :( anyone know where i can get endos for a decent price?

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I'm still way down with this line, talk just dies down when there's a long lull between waves.

I still need the Cyberdyne Showdown T-800 and the SDCC all silver T-1000, but I haven't felt like springing for either of them.

As for the new wave; Kyle is a must, BD Police station T-800 is a probably, and the frozen T-1000 is a maybe if I get bored and need a toy fix.

Reaction score
For me, it seems like they made too many very similar figures from T2. I still need to pick up the Motorcycle Cop T-1000 (my local TRU has like 10 of them) and after watching T2 A few weeks ago, I want to get that Arnold with fleshless arm.

As for the new wave, Reese is a must, but BD Police Station and Liquid Nitrogen T-1000 are maaaayybeeees.

Reaction score
Picked up the new Terminator 3 figures at TRU today for $14.99 each.

Reaction score
yup. Found em all yesterday. Reese is good. The new Copsicle is a piece of crap though.

Reaction score
They're out? Awesome. I have to hit up the TRUs after work, I need that Reese. Have to reenact the "TechNoir white man's overbite dance massacre".

Reaction score
I work at TRU and we havent gotten them yet, such a bummer. All we have is a Steel Mill t-1000 covered in dust