NECA/DS - Terminator Franchise

Reaction score
Re: NECA/DS Terminator 2: Judgement Day - v2

I read in NECA FB that for the new endo, "the upper arms are back wards and need to be exchanged with the other side to make right". Anybody else noticed this?

Reaction score

Found the new figures at TRU finally, but didn't but them. Why am I procrastinating?

Reaction score

Jay_the_Lesser said:
Found the new figures at TRU finally, but didn't but them. Why am I procrastinating?
Screw it, broke down and got em.

Reaction score

Lol... well the figures disappear pretty quick in this neck of wood.

Reaction score

I got bit by the bug to complete my T2 collection a few weeks ago, when I attended a midnight screening of T2.

Btw, as some have said above, investing in the newer Endoskeleton is definitely the way to go. The headsculpt is finally acceptable, though most likely, this Endo is meant to better represent a T1 Endo during the end fight.

I think there are some abnormalities with some of the moldings/manufacturings of the figures. When looking through the T-1000 Motorcycle Cops, I noticed one that looked like the left side of his face around the left eye had sunken in. Kind of the opposite of my T2 Arnie in Cyberdyne Showdown mode, which looked like he had gained some extra weight in his face (I remedied that by swapping his head for the Man or Machine Arnie).

There's supposed to be one more wave coming in the next 1-2 months, that will most likely be the death knell for the T2 releases. The next wave will have two Arnie's from T1, and the Steel Mill T-1000. This T-1000 will have glitched boots that are imprinting a metal floor pattern on them, as well as the head with a hole blown through the right side, and two extra hands with extended metal index fingers.

One post by NECA said that if these two waves sell well...we may get Kyle Reese in the future. I'd love to have that...though I'd also love a T2 John/Sarah Connor 2-pack.

Reaction score

Hey Peeps!

Yes!!!
Today I received my 7-inch Neca Tech Noir T-800 figure, and the newly tooled Endoskeleton!!!! Oh my goodness - such awesomely beautiful action figures these are...

Love the new Endo!!!! So glad Neca decided to improve - because it is a fantastic figure!!! Love everything about it: the packaging, the paint-apps, the newly sculpted skull - are wonderfully executed in this action figure - making this without a doubt the definitive and best 7-inch version of an endo action figure I've ever seen!

The Tech Noir T-800 fills a gap in Neca's line, and is fantastically detailed - love the metal chain, the guns, and the overall detailing/paint-apps as well - classic Arnie-as-Terminator action figure.

Call me a happy Neca camper!

Reaction score

Saddestmoon. You are a happy Neca camper. LOL

I still can't bring myself to buy another endo and to help me not buying it, I can't find them any longer.

Reaction score
Hey Peeps!

Yes! :) Picked up a second endoskeleton a few days ago now - it's that awesome a figure, I needed a second one - love the paintjob, sculpt, plasma rifle - it all is gold!

Can't wait for the next wave - bring it on Neca!!!!

Reaction score
I'm ready for the Police Station T-800 now. When are those due out again? I have so many things to keep track of, ya know?
Our store is getting them in on Monday! Not much use to you as we are UK based but I would assume they should be out soon in the US too!

Reaction score
I saw today for first time all Terminator series 1 figures.T-100 Motorcycle cop looks best on in series 1.I didnt picked up any of them because series 2 looks much better.Police Assault looks so cool.

Reaction score
Saw the new wave at TRU today. I stashed a Police Station T-800, not even sure why I didn't outright buy it, I'll probably go back tonight!

That T-1000 is awful nice too. I think it's my favorite of the 4 so far, but I have the first two and just can't justify getting a third or fourth...

Reaction score
Well, I've gotten the Police Station Assault and Battle Damage Tech Noir figures since my last post. Both are very cool! I can never decide which head to display the PSA with, and the BDTN's alternate arm and bloodied face are AWESOME!

I'm wondering why they haven't seen fit to give these decent leg joints yet. They've gone that route with Predator, and the recent Assassins Creed Brotherhood figures are stellar. Time to give Arnie some knees and ankles, guys!

Reaction score
they totally do. The motorcycle cop and the steel mill one. I'm 100% sure. I have the motorcycle cop. They bend and turn at the top of each boot. Pretty good range too. You can swap out the boots or the lower torso with the leg of the motorcycle one and make a non phasing steel mill

Reaction score
they function like a hinge ball joint you can get him into some pretty wide walking or running stances

Reaction score
Anybody happen to have a loose T@ Final Battle or Man or Machine T-800? I'm feeling a deep urge to get those, but everything on eBay is going for carded collector prices, and I'm totally an opener kinda guy.

Do you guys suppose they'd ever do Sarah Connor Chronicles figs? Yeah, the show was sorta lame but I'd totally take a Cromartie or Shirley Manson T-1000...

Reaction score
I just won a Final Battle and Man Or Machine T-800 on eBay for $8.50 and $1 respectively. Woo!

All I need is the Cyberdyne Showdown version, but that seems sort of rare and pricey. On eBay, at least.

Reaction score
nice scores. I picked up the cyberdyne showdown version when he first came out. You should get him...he's good. Be careful getting him to hold the minigun though.

I haven't picked up any of the new wave but I'm hoping to treat myself this week in honor of the holidays and get the whole new wave (with several T-1000s)

Reaction score
What, the minigun handle breaks easily? Already had that problem with my one Endo!

I'm sorely tempted by that T-1000 also. I should have held off and not gotten the Pescadero version...

Last edited:
Reaction score
No but I've heard the hands can break off while he's holding the minigun. Just use caution. I never removed it from his hands after putting it in.

Reaction score
Hey Peeps!

Yes! :) Wave 2 has finally hit New Zealand! I just picked up the Police Assault figure today, for $39.99 NZD (New Zealand Dollars) - which is a great price - from a local store called Pulsar Max - in Wellington.

Gotta say, it's a good addition to my collection (Although it's not the best Terminator figure, IMO - it's one I'm glad to have picked up).

:) Next on my 2012 list is the T-1000 figure...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I finally grabbed the steel mill T-1000 for myself today at TRU. He's great and I'll get at least one more. Debating whether or not I should get the police station T-800. I was super excited for T-1 figures when they were first announced but they kinda took too long and I got burnt out on this line with too many similar T-800s. They should have put the T-1 figures in the first couple waves.

Reaction score
I'm being heavily tempted by the moto cop and steel mill t-1000's... trying to save my money for that elusive Cyberdyne Assault T-800.

Blight, I totally recommend getting the Police Station T-800. His weapons are great and you gotta love both headsculpts... skip the battle damaged T-800 if you must, even though I got him too!

The first Terminator flick is by far my favorite in the series!

Reaction score
Out of all the Terminator figures (from Neca's T1 waves) I'd recommend picking up:

* The Endoskeleton (it really is an awesome redo of the original Neca figure - initially, I wasn't interested, but upon closer inspection I soon realized this was indeed the definitive 6-inch version, IMO).
* Tech-Noir T-800 (this is simply the best sculpted, painted Neca Terminator figure, IMO - so good I bought x2 - love everything about this figure - definitely Neca perfecting their art).

:) They are top of my Neca Terminator lists.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I nabbed a Moto Cop T-1000 today because I've been on the fence about it and they're starting to become scarce...

Blight, you were totally right about the BJ knees, I should have never doubted you, o Great One!

You gotta admit, they hid they joint so well that it's really hard to tell in the package.

I'll probably have to get the Steel Mill T-1000 now, too. In for a penny and all that.

All I need from this line now is the Cyberdyne Assault T-800 and the SDCC 'Liquid Metal' T-1000!

Reaction score
theres a bunch im missing from the line. I kinda petered out a bit...but I should take some updated collection pics

Reaction score
Okay, so I got the Steel Mill T-1000, too!

I guess I don't have the Pescadero Escape T-800 or the first release of the endoskeleton, but I'm not a completist, and these don't stay in the package!

Reaction score
Reese!

While Neca didn't show anything of interest to me at Toy Fair this weekend, they did share some rather tantalizing news via twitter:

Also announced via twitter: Neca is currently working on a Prometheus figure line as well as Colonial Marines [Hicks + at least one more (so far)] and a new Alien Warrior with removable limbs to be released in 2013. When asked about an Alien Queen, they said 'hopefully 2013'... and via this 3rd party source (who probably got the info from twitter - I maybe just didn't dig through enough tweets), supposedly Neca will be doing figures from the entire Alien franchise! Awesome!

Reaction score
^^^ WOW!!!! That is some of the most exciting news I've heard yet from this year's toy fair!!!!!

I've been holding out for a Reese figure for ages!!!!! And it's also exciting to hear that a Hicks figure might also eventuate (as this could also double as a future war Kyle Reese figure, if need-be).

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)