NECA Blade Runner 2049

Reaction score
Wasn't Agent K in MIB?

Would have been cool to get a 4" spread of figures, especially the car. Though i guess I already have Deckard, from a certain point of view.

Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised they planned for more than two figures - I enjoyed the movie, but it didn't feel like something that screamed for an action figure line.

For those interested in the Spinners though - the small Spinner arrived from TRU, here are comparison shots with the "Galactic Cruiser" by Johnny Lightning, which is a repaint of the original Rachel's Spinner.

Scale seems about right, as the new Spinner appeared a bit smaller in the film. The detail and deco are good - just not crazy about the windows, cant tell if they are decals or painted. Only movement is in the wheels - no opening doors, etc. I don't see how its described as diecast metal, as its appears to be plastic, though there is a weight or something in the center. Overall its a nice piece, but $10 is higher than it should be, considering Hot Wheels does the same scale for $1. I'd say with the added deco and detail, these should run closer to $5. Its certainly a cool collectible for the movie though, and it seems NECA is the only company with a license to produce anything, so I recommend picking one up. A larger scale version (6 inch) is also slated for release, but at $30, that will be a hard sell if its no different than the small version.

BTW, I have a couple extra MOC Galactic Cruisers by Johnny Lightning if someone is looking.

Reaction score
I almost bought the wave 1 figures on Amazon this week, but decided not to. I stopped by a local junk store yesterday and noticed they had both figures in stock. The paint apps on the faces and hands seemed unnaturally orange and pink. :/ It may not be widespread, but if it is, then I'm glad I didn't purchase them!

I might risk ordering the larger scale Spinner though. I love that design...

Reaction score
Ugh, stay away from that larger Spinner. The cockpit windows look so stupid in a solid color. No interior, either. Plus, you knowno this is plastic and not metal... I'm frankly surprised NECA is willing to put their name on this hunk of garbage, and even more surprised they have the nerve to charge $30 for it!

Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't seen positive reviews for the large version, because $30 is an insult for what amounts to a paper weight. The lack of an interior for the 6 inch scale is hard to forgive when it comes to this pricepoint. At $10, the smaller version isn't as big a deal, but I would have preferred a bit more effort. I have no intention of buying the large version unless it hits clearance for about 60% off at least. That being said, I still would like to see a classic Police Spinner in the small 1:64 scale because I don't own any of the vintage versions.

Reaction score
It's a shame the film hasn't fared well at the box office, but then the original one wasn't a box office smash either. I went to see it yesterday and really loved it. I think they did a magnificent job of capturing the feel of the original while at the same time bringing something new to the table and not just re-hashing the original. I know there isn't a lot of love for Ryan Gosling, but I thought he did a fantastic job. It was also great to see cameos by
  Spoiler:  
Edward James Olmos an "Sean Young"
. They didn't seem forced and fit right into the story.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the posts & pics., everyone. I'm not going to get the figures, but the spinners look cool. I may get those if they're well made & if I can find them.

Reaction score
Neca's FB page said that no original movie figures would be released, and Luv/Wallace would likely be the last wave of figures. It's too bad Wallace wasn't replaced with Joi of Sapper...given they actually did stuff in the movie.