Navarro Cantina Playset

Reaction score
I ordered one of these at full price, which I know I'll regret. So far all of the sets have gone on sale or hit clearance, even in Canada. I expect this one will do the same, so I can grab a second one.
Same here. I look at it as one to support the line and to encourage Hasbro to keep doing playsets, and then a second at a deep discount to make the per-set cost more palatable.

Reaction score
Same here. I look at it as one to support the line and to encourage Hasbro to keep doing playsets, and then a second at a deep discount to make the per-set cost more palatable.
I think this is a fair strategy. Buying one at the regular price shows Hasbro people want stuff like this. Then when the stores put things on discount, it clears it out.

Reaction score
Every time I pass through and see the thread title is still Navarro and not Nevarro, my eye twitches.

But I agree, I will buy at least one full price as soon as it comes out and get a few more on sale. I hope these play sets are generally selling well since I want Hasbro to continue making them.

Reaction score
Every time I pass through and see the thread title is still Navarro and not Nevarro, my eye twitches.

But I agree, I will buy at least one full price as soon as it comes out and get a few more on sale. I hope these play sets are generally selling well since I want Hasbro to continue making them.
Agreed 😂
Post in thread 'Navarro Cantina Playset'
https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/navarro-cantina-playset.1147539/post-20401208

I have one on preorder will consider a 2nd one depending on how it looks in hand.