Name tags…and lots of them

Reaction score
very cool!
would you mind maybe sharing the design for download so i could print it myself on cardback and cut it out or something like that?

Reaction score
Download the .zip file HERE

A few Tips & Tricks:

1. Go buy some nice photo paper to print on. It's thicker and will hold the ink better.
2. Use a portrait orientation when printing.
3. Select Best Quality from your print dialog screen.
4. Page scaling should be set to "None"
5. There are four separate pages you will need to print to get all of the name tags.
6. Let the prints dry a day or so before cutting.
7. Go buy a 12" steel ruler and an X-acto knife with several blades. It will look 1000% better than cutting with scissors. When you feel the blade start to struggle to cut CHANGE IT. They're cheap and a razor sharp blade will give you the best result.
8. Use a blank sheet of white paper to lay on top of the print as you cut. It will eliminate smudges.
9. Using your ruler an X-acto knife, lightly score the divider between the front and back of each name tag. It will make them easier to bend.

Note:

The name tags in the download above are the figures/beasts/pack-ins/variations that I have in my collection. If you have variations that you do not see in the 4 pages, let me know and I'll be glad to create whatever you need.

Happy crafting!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Download the .zip file HERE

A few Tips & Tricks:

1. Go buy some nice photo paper to print on. It's thicker and will hold the ink better.
2. Use a portrait orientation when printing.
3. Select Best Quality from your print dialog screen.
4. Page scaling should be set to "None"
5. There are four separate pages you will need to print to get all of the name tags.
6. Let the prints dry a day or so before cutting.
7. Go buy a 12" steel ruler and an X-acto knife with several blades. It will look 1000% better than cutting with scissors. When you feel the blade start to struggle to cut CHANGE IT. They're cheap and a razor sharp blade will give you the best result.
8. Use a blank sheet of white paper to lay on top of the print as you cut. It will eliminate smudges.
9. Using your ruler an X-acto knife, lightly score the divider between the front and back of each name tag. It will make them easier to bend.

Note:

The name tags in the download above are the figures/beasts/pack-ins/variations that I have in my collection. If you have variations that you do not see in the 4 pages, let me know and I'll be glad to create whatever you need.

Happy crafting!
Is this file still available? It says the file is in the owner's trash. :(

Reaction score
Did anyone download this file and can repost it? When I click on the link it says the file is in the owner's trash and can't download it.