Nalan Cheel - The Modal Nodes

Reaction score
Ive (reluctantly) ordered one along with Figrin D'an but not throwing down money for more at that price. I'll put my own band together sod it. Han can go on the drums and Luke on the omni box😁

Reaction score
Ive (reluctantly) ordered one along with Figrin D'an but not throwing down money for more at that price. I'll put my own band together sod it. Han can go on the drums and Luke on the omni box😁
Or wait for Figrin to go on sale. That’s the only way I see myself doing 6-8 band members. At full retail it’s close to $200 for the full band

Reaction score
I think I’ll content myself with only Figrin D’an—the full band or even Cheel alone is too much to be necessary for the collection.

But, if Hasbro can do discount boxes on Pulse for TVC why not Black Series? The base figure would be the perfect one to sell in, say, a 3-pack for $50, and collectors could then have had a mostly complete band for ~$125.

Reaction score
Agreed that it hurt that this ending up close to $50 (only close because I also grabbed one of the TVC Phase I Clone 4-packs too, so shipping was spread out a little). But I'm with the people who were planning a long game yesterday: I'm getting one of this guy and one of Figrin D'an now, then waiting for Figrin to go on discount to get 3-5 more to fill out the band.

Reaction score
I bought one, and ordered 5 (gulp) Figrin's, because when these finally come out, everyone will change their minds and decide they want the full six (that we can clearly see), and it will be impossible/expensive, so I decided to get it over with now.

Also, with Pulse membership, you get free shipping, but are limited to TWO Figrin Dans. Grrrr!

So...anyone else thinking there will be some kind of box set downfield, with a full band, like a Comic Con exclusive or something? That would be pretty dirty!

Reaction score
And it will come with a nice cardboard backdrop made from approx 2 acres of either rainforest in the Amazonas or Canadian lumber - with the option of going super duper nostalgic deluxe: California Redwood.

On a more serious note - Hasbro and other large companies, could do something about the deforestation if they are so dead set on virtue signalling and saving the environment.

Reaction score
WHUUUUT ???

Screenshot_20220509-042042_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just saw him listed at Pulse.de, but priced with 58,99 EUR ( about 62,00 US ) 😱😱😱
Besides I still can't buy anything there, due their restricted shipping within Germany ONLY 🤦‍♂️, that price is way off the charts. I bet I can find him cheaper even on ebay or most international speciality stores

Reaction score
Can't tell what's more brutal: that price or the description straight-up calling our boy Nalan "bald."

Spoiler:  
(I did use Google translate to see that it means "soon," as in "this pre-order item will ship soon." But it still seemed funny next to the image.)

Reaction score
WHUUUUT ???

View attachment 421392

Just saw him listed at Pulse.de, but priced with 58,99 EUR ( about 62,00 US ) 😱😱😱
Besides I still can't buy anything there, due their restricted shipping within Germany ONLY 🤦‍♂️, that price is way off the charts. I bet I can find him cheaper even on ebay or most international speciality stores

Are you sure you want an official Hasbro Pulse shop for your country? 👨‍💼$€£

Reaction score
They better make a sh*tton of Figrins - I only really want one, but was not able to preorder one.

I'm assuming - these will suddenly be readily available closer to the release date too.

I cannot recall the last time I couldn't get at least one of any figure I wanted.

Oops, just jinxed it! :p

Reaction score
They better make a sh*tton of Figrins - I only really want one, but was not able to preorder one.

I'm assuming - these will suddenly be readily available closer to the release date too.

I cannot recall the last time I couldn't get at least one of any figure I wanted.

Oops, just jinxed it! :p
He's still available for preorder on Hasbropulse.com.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
A dollar more than Pulse, but when shipping is taken into account it ended up being a couple dollars cheaper via ShopDisney. Sadly my Disney CC discount didn't apply to this item otherwise it would've been even cheaper.

Reaction score
I ordered a few gifts for my Goddaughter to go along with Nalan Cheel to get the free shipping. I just hope that Pulse doesn't ship mine without warning like they did with the ANH Han last year, because it'll cost more to return one of them with no more Disney Stores in the area. As of now, Pulse still says October while Disney looks to be in stock now.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I just hope that Pulse doesn't ship mine without warning like they did with the ANH Han last year, because it'll cost more to return one of them with no more Disney Stores in the area.
I got burned on that Han Solo and Greedo as well. However, some months ago Pulse started sending out emails if an item was shipping sooner than the expected release date, so at least there's some warning. Not taking credit here, but I made a big stink to their CS about surprise shipping after the aforementioned debacle and they started sending notifications shortly thereafter. Now, as soon as I get confirmation that my ShopDisney orders have shipped I then cancel the ones at Pulse.

Reaction score
I got burned on that Han Solo and Greedo as well. However, some months ago Pulse started sending out emails if an item was shipping sooner than the expected release date, so at least there's some warning. Not taking credit here, but I made a big stink to their CS about surprise shipping after the aforementioned debacle and they started sending notifications shortly thereafter. Now, as soon as I get confirmation that my ShopDisney orders have shipped I then cancel the ones at Pulse.
Yep, that has been helpful. I ordered Shae Vizla from Dorkside since she came in stock there first, and it took over a week to ship, during which time I got the e-mail that she'd be shipping soon from Pulse. As much as I hate cancelling orders before I actually have the item in hand, I didn't want to get burned again, so I canceled my Pulse order immediately.