Nahdar Vebb - 2010 Mail-In v2

GNT

Reaction score
Since the last thread is reaching the end please carry on here.

Nahdar Vebb Exclusive Offer

Hasbro has sent out their latest newsletter, with the details on the exclusive Nahdar Vebb action figure from The Clone Wars. This figure is free with 5 UPC codes (+ $6.99 shipping costs) from action figures from the Legacy Collection, Saga Legends, The Clone Wars, or the upcoming Vintage Collections. Click on the thumbnail above for more details.

Here's how it works:

1. Collect and save the UPC codes of any 5 figures from the Star Wars® Build a Droid (87535 Asst.), Saga Legends (87995 Asst.), Star Wars®: The Clone Wars™ (87638 or 94736 Asst.), or the Vintage (87568 Asst.) collections.

2. Print redemption form

3. Put the completed certificate in a stamped envelope including all 5 UPC codes and a check or money order for $6.99 (US) or $8.99 (Can.), made out to Figure Redemption Inc., and mail to:

Star Wars® 2009 Premium Item Offer
PO Box 10790
Bozeman MT 59719-0790

Your exclusive Nahdar Vebb™ figure will be mailed to you approximately 6-8 weeks from receipt of your redemption request.

This offer is good for a limited time only and while supplies last.
Official Redemption Certificate must be postmarked by June 30, 2010 and received by July 8, 2010. Late requests will not be honored, acknowledged or returned.

Incomplete entries (missing the Official Redemption Certificate, one or more UPC codes and/or payment) will not be honored. No copies, duplicates or other reproductions will be accepted. Hasbro reserves the right to verify all redemptions and reject any insufficient redemption at its sole discretion.

Offer valid for redemption by end users only; excludes resellers and distributors.

Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law.
Hasbro is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or postage-due redemptions.
Offer valid in U.S. and Canada. Redemption requests from Canadian residents must be accompanied by a check or money order for the appropriate amount in Canadian dollars.

This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, rebate, coupon or discount. Hasbro reserves the right to withdraw or modify any terms of this offer, and to confirm the identity of any person sending in a submission.

All requests must be postmarked by June 30, 2010.

Reaction score
Reaction score
biggs33 said:
Says to mail to the same exact name and address as listed on the Qui-Gon/Eopie redemption certificate?!

Star Wars 2009 Premium Item Offer
PO Box 10790
Bozeman MN 59719-0790

Should have at least been "2010 Premium Item Offer" since both offers are currently valid, I hope we get the right figure!

Qui-Gon:
http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/discover/news/article.cfm?newsid=515D869F-D56F-E112-47E2E21247650B33

Nahdar:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Exclusive-Star-Wars-Nahdar-Vebb-figure/
Thanks for posting the link

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with what figures UPCs are acceptable, I'm guessing none of mine since they don't start exactly like the link. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

G

Any Clone Wars basic figures starting with the red/white packaging count.

Reaction score
Excellent, I have a lot of those, I was just making sure since my numbers don't match up with the ones on the order forms Star Wars®: The Clone Wars™ (87638 or 94736 Asst.) Mine all have 879, 894, or 912 at the beginning.

Reaction score
Darth_Badger said:
Excellent, I have a lot of those, I was just making sure since my numbers don't match up with the ones on the order forms Star Wars®: The Clone Wars™ (87638 or 94736 Asst.) Mine all have 879, 894, or 912 at the beginning.
You're looking at the individual code for each figure. The Assortment number is on the other side of the slash. You know, with the "Asst." abbreviation next to it.

E...

Reaction score
Darth_Badger said:
You have to look at the peghook to match up the numbers, and NOT the 5 digit number above the barcode. Pretty much any figure starting from the blue/white packaging in '08 will work. For example, a Legacy Scuba Trooper, which was one of the first releases of the blue/white packaging in '08, has a number of 87535

Reaction score
Darth_Badger said:
Awesome guys, thanks a lot! I see the number you are talking about.
No prob! I'm sending out for 5 of these badboys tomorrow. They're all packed up and ready to go!

Reaction score
make sure you don't get it like this:

and Capt. Max --the one u got ebay, did it include the card/diorama??

Reaction score
The order form said Legacy, Saga Legends, Clone Wars or Vintage. You are NOT restricted to Clone Wars only!

Reaction score
One of my QGJ/Eopie boxes came with a hole like that & I HADN'T used it for target practice!

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
make sure you don't get it like this:

and Capt. Max --the one u got ebay, did it include the card/diorama??
yeah when i ordered it i got one loose and 1 in box. it came it the white mailer box, but no label was ever applied. so it was actually as mint as they come. i then bought another to open for the whole diorama thing. but for $12 shipped, a mint box was sweet. and to get before x-mas when my son actually remembers who Nahdar is was key.
i'll still do the mail away, my son and i have 2 of each(rex and qui gon) with our names on the boxes.

Reaction score
Sent away fro mine on Saturday.All my checks cleared my account today.Let's see if they are as fast to ship them!!!

Reaction score
tomstroncek said:
Sent away fro mine on Saturday.All my checks cleared my account today.Let's see if they are as fast to ship them!!!
They most likely won't be. My check for Rex was cashed a couple of months before he was shipped. Same with the Eopie.

Reaction score
Neal said:
tomstroncek said:
They most likely won't be. My check for Rex was cashed a couple of months before he was shipped. Same with the Eopie.
I believe it's just a matter of timing. I believe they may cash/deposit checks/MOs on specific days and also ship out items on specific days.

Reaction score
that is a good deal then Max. And for the record, i didn't use my QGJ box for target practice -the USPS did!!!!
Mailed out for Vebb a few days ago.

Reaction score
Neal said:
tomstroncek said:
It took me forever to get my Rex. I'm around 5-6 weeks since my check was cashed for Qui-Gon and I'm still waiting for him. I haven't found a figure with the Vebb order form yet so I have my check and UPC's sitting on my desk for when i do find one.

Reaction score
homer_sapien said:
I haven't found a figure with the Vebb order form yet so I have my check and UPC's sitting on my desk for when i do find one.
You can print the order form off of Hasbro's site, if you don't feel like waiting.

Reaction score
I stuffed the envelopes tonight for a pair on Nahars (and finally a Eopie). Will mail them out tomorrow.

Reaction score
I'm looking at the Nahdar Vebb carded figure that's posted on the front page. So this was bought at an Argos store? Isn't Argos a UK department store like Target or Costco?
We in the U.S. have to mail away for this and the UK can simply buy him on the pegs?

Reaction score
Wouldn't you know it, the first time I spot the Nahdar sticker is on repacked Obi-Wan and Anakin....

Reaction score
Warsaw_Wonder said:
I'm looking at the Nahdar Vebb carded figure that's posted on the front page. So this was bought at an Argos store? Isn't Argos a UK department store like Target or Costco?
We in the U.S. have to mail away for this and the UK can simply buy him on the pegs?
Argos is a catalogue based store here in the UK, Essentially, you order things through a catalogue number at a central desk, pay and then pick up your item.

they also come in the plain-white mailer box, which is a really nice touch I think (I've got one myself).

Reaction score
Neal said:
homer_sapien said:
I haven't found a figure with the Vebb order form yet so I have my check and UPC's sitting on my desk for when i do find one.
You can print the order form off of Hasbro's site, if you don't feel like waiting.
I don't have a printer.

I did have my first sighting of figures with the sticker for the offer at Walmart today. Unfortunetly, they were all either repacks I already have or repacks of figures I didn't want when they first came out. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow when I go up to TRU to look for thier latest GI Joe exclusives tomorrow.,

Rup

Reaction score
Yippee, my Nahdar arrived today.

Because I am not in the US, I had worried how easy he would be to get hold of, but I managed to order him from the UK instead. Weirdly, I have not yet managed to buy any new regular figures which would have qualified for the redemption.

Can't wait to get home and open him up.

Reaction score
My check for Qui-Gon was cashed on Friday, but not for Nahdar yet even though they went out the same day.