Naboo Pilot - WalMart Exclusive Wave

Reaction score
Picked up a second pilot the other daliy in old bridge. Looks likle the wave might still be trickling in slowly. Now if I could just find 3 N-1 Starfighters for the 2 pilots an Ric Olie I will be set

Reaction score
I've seen him more often than I thought I would. I guess the really did produce enough of these DTF figures afterall. If they continue this line with the other films and they have a number of great figures, I hope this trend of enough to go around continues.

Reaction score
2 months ago I saw plenty of this Naboo pilot figure along with Ric Olie. I think these figures are great if you want to build a Naboo Air Navy pilot battalion or whatever. There was even a female Naboo pilot soldier on Naboo while they had to wait for Jar Jar to find the Gungans

Reaction score
Just picked up this Naboo pilot the other day. I didn't want to get this when the wave first hit since I didn't like the soft-goods coat. However, I finally got it (despite the price increase) because:

- It's a never-before-made figure, and I liked the Naboo space battle in TPM.

- Like the Aurra Sing from this wave, this will be on a Vintage card this Fall, and I won't be able to get that figure - so, this is almost as good (My understanding is that the figures are virtually the same, it's just the packaging that's different).

Reaction score
The figures are exactly the same, packaging is different.

I think the figure's great. I picked up a few because I think they could make a cool space paramilitary group as well.

Reaction score

I think the figure's great. I picked up a few because I think they could make a cool space paramilitary group as well.
Actually, TVC version comes with two helmets; one with goggles sculpted up, one sculpted down (Ric Olie's Helmet). But yes, the figure itself is the same.

Reaction score
That's right, I forgot about the extra helmet. Yes, that is a nice add on from Hasbro.

Reaction score

The heads can be swapped with the RFT, HRT and the Naboo Royal guard. So there is the potential for some nice troop building.

Reaction score
That's another reason to pick more up as well. I'm really surprised that there wasn't much love for this guy. It's a great troop builder and different enough that he can be turned into some militia character, pirate, bounty hunter, and so on.

Reaction score
That's another reason to pick more up as well. I'm really surprised that there wasn't much love for this guy. It's a great troop builder and different enough that he can be turned into some militia character, pirate, bounty hunter, and so on.
That's the main reason I picked him up.

Reaction score
I was at a store yesterday and they still had 2x this guy and 3x Ric Olie. That's really a shame because the figure's fantastic.

Reaction score
That would have been nice, but 2 for $15 is better than giving them extra helmets and slapping $5 more to the price.