Naboo Pilot - WalMart Exclusive Wave

Reaction score
Will this be on a vintage card later? If so, I'll wait until then. Hope it comes with his trench coat if so.

Reaction score
Screw it, going to go grab one today for display. I'll buy another to keep carded when VC comes out.

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been mentioned before. But has anyone else noticed the face resemblance with Dred Priest....Guess he was a naboo pilot before he went all out mandalorian. Or maybe Mr DePriest loves to have his face on SW figures.

Reaction score
I think it looks more like Colin Hanks...

You think it's before or after he was trying to get into Stanford but then started serial killing people for god in Miami?

Reaction score
Hell, if anyone plans on army building, might as well snag em now at $9 then pay $10 later and compete with the Vintage crowd to boot.

Reaction score
Got him, love it. And I can confirm that he swaps heads perfectly with the RFT. Looks like another RFT will be in my future along with the vc version of this figure. Now I want the black pilot and the female pilot.
I'll be buying a few of these, as well as Ric Olie and the Naboo Guard to head swap with the RFT, HRT, Yavin Rebel Tech, Yavin Honor Guard etc.....

Reaction score
I'm with you Keller. I love both of these pilots. It helps with us headswappers that there are 2 per case. The thing I don't like about the Naboo soldier is his head is a little small, but not bad.

Reaction score
This is my favourite out of the three DTF figures I got. Love the helmet variation between Ric and this guy.

The flight coats look pretty good and site fairly decent too.

I don't mind that he is a slight kitbash but thought I'd point out that both Ric and this guy have TLC Typho's calves and feet.

Reaction score
I took mine off the card.A very nice looking figure.One thing,does anyone think he looks like Shepard Smith from Fox News?:D

Reaction score
I personally dont mind the length / look of the coat, I am just happy they included them - these would have been a bore without something new like that.

Reaction score
I think it looks better longer, it doesn't loot as good at a shorter length.

Anyone else notice how well the softgoods look from the front but horrid from the back? Not much of a fuss since I display mine facing forward.

I am glad they didn't make the collars too large but I wish they would have made it possible to tuck the overcoat under them.

Reaction score
Got two of this guy and Ric, head-swapped one generic pilot with the goatee'd Rebel commando and gave him the goggles-down helmet. Needed a dab of Blu-tac but hey presto, perfect John Knoll cameo pilot. Briefly pleased with the world.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got two of this guy and Ric, head-swapped one generic pilot with the goatee'd Rebel commando and gave him the goggles-down helmet. Needed a dab of Blu-tac but hey presto, perfect John Knoll cameo pilot. Briefly pleased with the world.
Thanks for the tip!

Reaction score
I have yet to pick this one up, or Ric Olie for that matter. I don't know what it is, but I just can't get excited about either one for some reason. I keep reading nothing but glowing praise for the two of them, but every time I pick one or the other up I am am just kind of like, "meh" and put them back. I guess I better get around to it, as I have every intention of getting that shiny new Naboo Fighter...I'll need someone to pilot it I guess.

I do think it looks much better with the modified trench coat that NabooTatoo did.

Last edited:
Reaction score
...but every time I pick one or the other up I am am just kind of like, "meh" and put them back.
With all fairness they do look like crap in the bubble. :p

Once you can readjust that overcoat it looks a lot better.

Reaction score
Didn't buy the new one myself. You do see him in it in one shot, can't recall exactly where but was looking out for it in the 3D show.

Reaction score
These guys look really good, take away the wannabe hoodless jedi cloak, and they're great sculpts. I love the nonsoft goods lower half of the jacket....wish they would have done this with the hoth rebel trooper, instead of giving them a tennis skirt.

Also, great idea releasing 2 in the same wave, another thing that would have kicked is if they shipped 2 seperate hoth rebel troopers in the same wave

Reaction score
I've been finding the Naboo pilot figure alot along with a dozen Aurra Sing figures. same thing with the Destroyer droids. Yeeessshhh

Reaction score
I can't stand it anymore the Naboo pilots are the worst carded figs I've seen in a long time. I'm opening those suckers and I'm going to somehow fix the robes.

Reaction score
I like the Naboo pilot figures along with Ric Olie. Its their cloth soft goods trench coats that I am not fond of. The figures look nice and better off without the cloak coats

Reaction score
I see that there is some complaints about the softgoods and I really do not understand it. I look at these figures and accept them for what they are-3.75 inch scale action figures. They are nothing more. I think the trench was done real great and happens to be one of my favorite softgoods in the entire line. To each his own I guess.

Reaction score
Picked this guy up with Ric and Naboo Guard a couple of days ago. Nice fig. Now I just need a Naboo starfighter.

Reaction score
Anyone else think this figure's headsculpt looks a lot like the one they used for the Dred Priest action figure? I didn't know Dred was a former Naboo pilot...:eek: