Naboo Pilot - WalMart Exclusive Wave

Reaction score
Technically as big/baggy as those coats look, they could be reused for female pilots.

Reaction score
I prefer it to not cover up everything. I know that would mean a new upper body sculpt at least, but I would prefer that to just a new head.

Reaction score
WS_TOYS on Ebay...you might say good ole' Tunghori's competition

Not sure if anyone saw these yet or not...just wanted to make sure because I haven't heard any buzz yet on the forums. I came across these today and although I'm not interested in the Prequels, I know a lot of you are, so here you go...

a little steep in price, but I guess if you gotta have, you gotta have it!

Ric Olie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-2012-Vintage-Walmart-Exclusive-Naboo-Pilot-Ric-Olie-/360396234911?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e94a209f

Naboo Pilot

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-2012-Vintage-Walmart-Exclusive-Naboo-Pilot-/360396236085?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e94a2535

enjoy!

they do look pretty good, I must say that!

Reaction score
Yeah, I mentioned it in the Episode 1 Wave thread. He needs to come way down on his prices before giving Tung a run for his money.

Reaction score
Since these will be pegwarming Walmarts in about 6 months, I think I can wait and save $20.

Reaction score
Amazing figures, but i think that the head from the original ep1 Ric Olie looked much more like the actor who played him.

Reaction score
Amazing figures, but i think that the head from the original ep1 Ric Olie looked much more like the actor who played him.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I saw these new loose shots. Also agree with the previous two scummers, Ric and his buddy are gonna shelf-warm like crazy. Sure, they'll get ******ed up in the initial frenzy of their release, but once they get restocked, they'll become nice display bases for WalMart dust.

GNT

Reaction score
What an expensive army builder ;) best to wait till the wave hits stores so that you can buy 2 for that price :)

Reaction score
This would totally normally be a total pass for me, but now that there is absolutely no way in hell I am NOT getting the new N-1 Fighter --- this figure has suddenly become a must have. ;)

Reaction score
Almost wish this wasn't a generic pilot. Oh well doesn't matter. Can't wait for this, the N-1, Ric, Naboo Guard, and Royal Starship Droids.

Reaction score
I'm down for a couple of these (and/or a couple Ric Olies) for headswap fun and potentially to try customizing a couple into an alternate Anakin Skywalker from some other poster's excellent virtual-custom revamp of Episode I (the threads are no doubt buried in the PT section and the Customs section, but man they were fun! I was hoping he'd get back to finishing up the rest of the prequels... his custom Anakin looked pretty great, based on the Naboo pilot outfit but in blue, I think)

Reaction score
I wonder if we'll be able to headswap this with any other figs, like Hoth troopers or Rebel Fleet Troopers? That would add diversity to the troops.

Reaction score
I got this guy today and I like him a lot more than I thought I would. The helmet is very well done with the transparent goggles moulded onto the top.

Reaction score
I've bought a lot of figures in my life, but I think this one is in my top 5 best figures, I'm absolutely impressed and can't wait to display him with his fighter! Highly recommend him

Reaction score
I've bought a lot of figures in my life, but I think this one is in my top 5 best figures, I'm absolutely impressed and can't wait to display him with his fighter! Highly recommend him
Yeah, he really turned out great.

Reaction score
Got him, love it. And I can confirm that he swaps heads perfectly with the RFT. Looks like another RFT will be in my future along with the vc version of this figure. Now I want the black pilot and the female pilot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really surprised by how great this figure is. I don't foresee him peg warming like the previous Ric Olie from the original TPM line. The soft goods are very well done, as best as soft goods can be done, I suppose. The flight coat seems to be made out of a slightly thicker material than usual, making it heavier and easier to work with. Also it has a nice collar and a strap sewn into the back - great attention to detail, Hasbro! Overall, definitely a winner from this wave.

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing the helmet variation out, swCollector. Too bad you can't move the goggles separately. Anyway, I'll wait for the TVC repack.

Reaction score
I picked this figure up today- very happy! The flight coat was a lighter orange than I was expecting, however, based on pictures I had seen (including the one a few posts up from here). I thought it was a bit more of a red-orange.