Naboo Celebration Padme

GNT

Reaction score

Padme is a figure that Hasbro always makes good (well except for the Arena Escape version) but other wise the Wedding Padme and Tatooine Padme are pretty average figures (with some incredable details, we've heard of a few rumours that a Celebration Padme from Episode 1 is in the works and is coming out next year.

This figure is long over due and welcome to the my collection. I just hope she comes with the globe of piece and has a head that looks like Portman.

Any thoughts on Celebration Padme?

G

Looking foward to getting all of them. Hasbro will mess up something. It's what there good at.

GNT

Reaction score
By the time it comes out it would be 5 years since the movie was released so it's nice to know Hasbro finally got around to it.

Reaction score
The basic sculpt won't be too hard to do - just have to do the face right and avoid the urge to cut in a lot of cleavage. Head, arms, wrists, and elbow cuts should be possible.

The petalled cape and aurate fan should be a separate piece, much like the recent Tatooine cloak. Harder plastic than usual to get all the fine details.

Maybe the Peace Ball can be hollow metal, and the figure can have magnetic strips in the hands and forearms so it can cradle comfortably in her arms.

Reaction score
This is the one Padme figure that I really want.
I hope that Hasbro does make it.

Reaction score
I think it will be very difficult for Hasbro to do justice to the outfit. Executing the cape will be particularly tough. I made a custom of this figure, and after trying about five different times to do the cape, ended up tracking down silk flowers that had the same coloration as the petals on the dress. It took several days to get the effect I wanted. It also took several attempts to get the fan on the back of the dress correct. I never could get the transparent look that I wanted, even with transluscent Sculpey. I ended up painting it cream with white highlights. If this figure actually gets made, I am very curious to see how Hasbro handles it. It is one of my all time most wanted figures, and is long overdue.

G

I think that hasbro has done the best on padme's as well , but I havent any complaints with any of the padme's

GNT

Reaction score
Rebelscum has finally confirmed this figure as part of a Naboo Wave

Moving to the OTC section

Reaction score
That Padme looks great! I changed my mind, bring on the PTC!
But the wookie reminds me of J'Quill

GNT

Reaction score
She sure does, they got the likeness is top notch. It's about time as well.

Reaction score
Hasbro did an unbelievable job on the Padme figure. It is absolutely beautiful. Finally, something new for me to look forward to.

By the way, does anyone know how these will be packaged? Will they be on Saga cards?

Reaction score
Musashimaru said:
Hasbro did an unbelievable job on the Padme figure. It is absolutely beautiful. Finally, something new for me to look forward to.

By the way, does anyone know how these will be packaged? Will they be on Saga cards?
I'm hoping they honor the OTC line by packaging the Padme figure on Saga, but anything is possible.

GNT

Reaction score
Musashimaru said:
Hopefully on the same type of card as the OTC with the background being the end shot of Boss Nass holding the globe in the air.

Reaction score
The facial likeness in the picture is impressive. I hope the real thing tuns out that well.

Hasbro, how about some more Padmes?

Reaction score
It seemed that they were saying that the next four waves would be released on the otc-style cards and then the card would be retired with a possible return in 2006. At least that's how I understood it... I guess we'll see.

GNT

Reaction score
Saga is long gone(dead), Hasbro will not release them on Saga cards thats for sure. If they were going to release PT items in Saga packaging then they would've issued the Jedi Council screen Scenes in the Saga packaging then but they didn't. Does it really matter? Why use boringcards when the OTC cards are way better?

Reaction score
i'm not sure how a figure from ep.1 can be all too overdue when we are still waiting on many from ANH.

this fig is really incredible though. i hope the paint apps are all as good as this sample.

GNT

Reaction score
Gold would be nice for the packaging...We've got endless amounts of ANH figures already, what more can Hasbro release? We are getting more Cantina figures - enough with the OT :p
Hasbro have ignored the PT films espicially EP1 so a main character from the first film is a plus

Reaction score
wow...i'm impressed with the new picture, it looks like Hasbro is really putting an effort into the improved likeness of facial sculpts. This figure looks much more like the actor, compared to the Ep1 Queen Amidalas. The outfit is also excellent, the details really make her look fantastic.

Reaction score
I'd like to see them come on the OTC cards just with the words "Prequel TRILOGY Collection" replacing the the OTC wording and maybe a Naboo Fighter replacing the X-Wing. I don't think that'd be too far fetched. I also like Windu's idea about using gold for the PT logo instead of silver.

Reaction score
hmmm...I just noticed something, is it just me, or does this new pic of Amidala look to be the same sculpt of arms used with the screen scene Dooku, just on a smaller scale...

Reaction score
The gold is kinda like the PT. Think about it. Gold=PD DVD, Silver=OTC DVD. Yeah it's DVDs but that would be awsome. Your Naboo Star fighter is cool.

Reaction score
This Padme figure reminds me a lot of Bespin Leia for some reason. The wrap around dress I suppose. Finally Hasbro is make this and it looks super IMO. The peace ball could be a tad bigger but I'm not complaining.

Reaction score
IMO this figure is not in need of much articulation. I wouldn´t mind if Hasbro would consider making this a electronic figure.
The Peace Ball permanently attached to the hand with lightup action. That would be cool

Reaction score
Finaly.
Looks great.
Want more Padme Amidala figures. They light up my collection.
Bring on :
Padme Coruscant Nightgown
Padme Outland Pesant
Padme Palpatines office

Reaction score
The_Real_Scooby said:
IMO this figure is not in need of much articulation. I wouldn´t mind if Hasbro would consider making this a electronic figure.
The Peace Ball permanently attached to the hand with lightup action. That would be cool
I think my Boss Nass would take offense to that...it was after all a gift to him anyway.

Reaction score
Awesome figure! Can't wait for this one. I picked up the Jedi council scene with Qui-Gon the otherday and its in OTC packaging. Interesting. Perhaps Amidala will be on this style card as well. I still want PT figures on VOTC stuled cards! That would be cool

Reaction score
Can't wait to get my hands on this figure!Finally Hasbro made her, after 5 years! The likeness on the figure is dead-on! Great job Hasbro!