Mythrol - VC***

Reaction score
There he is! I gotta say, I was surprised by this one. Never thought Hasbro would get to making this guy, but they did, and he looks fantastic. It's as if he walked right out of the show and into an action figure.

Reaction score

LOL about time! Haha Kidding!
Fun figure, love the cuffs, will he fit in the carbon slab, that comes with the RC?
Not that many will be scrutinizing the finer aesthetic detail of this figure, yet don't know about putting that weird cut joint across his gut, should have just rounded it as one into the belt.

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
Hasbro nailed this one. I'll probably have him hanging out in the Nevarro cantina.

Reaction score
Excited to see a new alien species in TVC, even though this one looks like it came out of ST:TNG. I'm thankful that they're offering more accessories, they have been sorely missed for years. I think the torso and hip articulation looks bad, but not enough to stop me from buying it, that's for sure.

Reaction score
I think this is a pleasant surprise along with the cantina reveal today. All of the others I was expecting to be made sooner or later. I’ve been wanting this one but had my doubts given the recent trends and limited slots for TVC.

bac

Reaction score
^ Ditto, but this guy falls into "Patrick's Promise" regarding figures that interacted with the Crest during Season 1. The Season 2 appearance only helps, too. Through those glasses he makes sense.

He's a cool, unique alien. Weird torso joint and all. Maybe that joint is key to getting him to sit somewhere, like the Imperial Troop Transport or Nevarro Cantina.

Reaction score
Biggest win in years. Years, I say! An actual alien! 😍.

It makes sense. As @bac said, it’s a figure that interacted with the Crest. Also, he has a carbonite slab, so we need an unfrozen version, right? It’s such a perfect old-fash play option. Haz gave us some of the old juice today. I am truly happy today.

Reaction score
^ Ditto, but this guy falls into "Patrick's Promise" regarding figures that interacted with the Crest during Season 1. The Season 2 appearance only helps, too. Through those glasses he makes sense.

He's a cool, unique alien. Weird torso joint and all. Maybe that joint is key to getting him to sit somewhere, like the Imperial Troop Transport or Nevarro Cantina.
It would be great if they released the landspeeder from Season Two for him to drive.

Reaction score
Easily my most anticipated figure from all of the reveals. The accessories are awesome and if the articulation is anywhere near as functional as Greef this will be a flawless figure.

Reaction score
... even though this one looks like it came out of ST:TNG. I'm thankful that they're offering more accessories, they have been sorely missed for years.
I'd never been able to put my finger on what bothered me about him being in Star Wars, but I think that's it. He reminds me of Mott, or the Hierarchy aliens from VOY.

Reaction score
Great to see some creature action in TVC! I think the Mythrol and the Nevarro Cantina is a sign we could see more in the future!!!

Reaction score
I've been saying this guy will be recurring character, & if I am right might be a cool bad guy down the road.

Reaction score
Hot damn! What a lovey and welcome surprise! Figure looks great! He just shot up to the top of my list!

Reaction score
The split torso when done right provides an amazing range of motion. People complained and complained and complained about Greef Carga (before the actual figure was even seen) and in hand the split is barely noticeable and is fully functional to the point that I hope it is the standard all these figures are up to going forward.

Reaction score
From where the upper torso divides and above it's a great sculpt, particularly the face. Same with the point at which the thighs swivel and below. The whole mid section/crotch just looks odd IMO.

bac

Reaction score
Reaction score
Got mine from Amazon - cannot wait to have this jabroni in my collection

Reaction score
Preordered on HP this time, because BBTS kept crashing for "maintenance" or whatever.

Bo-Katan appeared in the TVC queue first, by herself, for about 10 minutes. Then the Echo Base Trooper and Mythrol appeared about 5 minutes later, then finally Kuiil 5 minutes after that. Nail-biting, I tell ya.

Then the Republic Trooper wasn't even in the TVC queue for preorder. I had to go to the TBS section to find it. And, for some reason, the TBS Princess Leia was listed in the TVC section.

Weird. But done.

Reaction score
The split torso when done right provides an amazing range of motion. People complained and complained and complained about Greef Carga (before the actual figure was even seen) and in hand the split is barely noticeable and is fully functional to the point that I hope it is the standard all these figures are up to going forward.
Well to be fair Hasbro showed a digital render for that figure and the seam looked almost seamless, then pictures of the actual figure surfaced with people posing it weirdly so the gap looked less than desirable. End result was that Greef in particular was one of the better done figures in regards to the torso joint. So yes I hope they can continue this quality on future figures.

Fish face on the other hand is an actual prototype shown with what appears to be very poorly constructed and put together joint, so unless the actual production figures have a much tighter gap to them this is what we're getting. Which I hope that he turns out more like Greef because I don't know how much more I can continue buying if they all wind up looking like this guy. It's figures like this that potentially make me fear for Lobot and any new figure. I can look past the hips and ankles because they don't look as horrible.

I really wish they would take a hard look at this flawed design and fix it going forward. Some people around her act like every critique is a complaint, and maybe it is, but if we don't we'll continue to end up with figure like Endor Han.

Reaction score
Complaining about complaints...you can't help but laugh at that malarkey. The truth is, Hasbro solicits these discussions and critiques, and they read forums like these for feedback. No one should feel discouraged to bring up topics like the usefulness and aesthetic appeal (or lack thereof) of articulation. Hasbro wants to improve product development, and as we've seen with TVC 2.0, they have indeed done that on many levels, because they've perfected a number of sculpts that were universally praised. If something doesn't hit the mark, and could be improved - mention it.