Mystery Action Figure

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know anything about this action figure? I can't find a name, or toy line it belongs to. ANYONE????

Reaction score
roughly 6 inches, and it appears that the back panel is removable, however I have no idea for sure. It's not my figure, its a friends figure, and we're trying to figure it out.

Utinniii

Reaction score
I've looked for several hours and can't find anything. I thought it might be a Tick, Venture Bros. wrestling, Luchador, generic, knock off figure but no luck. I did see the same question being asked on a different forum, but I think it was your friend's picture.

Reaction score
I've looked for several hours and can't find anything. I thought it might be a Tick, Venture Bros. wrestling, Luchador, generic, knock off figure but no luck. I did see the same question being asked on a different forum, but I think it was your friend's picture.
Yea, it's his figure, I just tried posting to another forum to help solve the mystery if it is able to be solved...

Utinniii

Reaction score
Someone called it Moon Ray from the Space Monkeys. based on the Sea Monkeys craze which coexisted with the moon landing
but I haven't varified that yet.

or Manta Ray Moon from the MooniKnights line by Galoob.

It's being mentioned in another forum and they think it is spam. I'm starting to think they are just making up names out of spite.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well regardless, it'll be interesting if we ever figure it out. I'm seriously intrigued by it and kind of want one now :D

Utinniii

Reaction score
I got a nibble!
I posted this in a FB group. Someone has a friend that is the owner of an action figure museum is intrigued with this figure. I just sent the back and feet pics. Hopefully we get some news.

Reaction score
His name is Doug.

Giving the lack of clothing around the crotch & *** & his vagina costume, He is a Japanese toy used to scare young kids away from Vag-ag-ay Kind of like how the original Barbie was used to attract men to easy women.

He is the stuff of children's nighmares & will come alive & kill you in your sleep.

Have a great day!

Utinniii

Reaction score
Fan Art, or does the mystery deepen?

Through my superior sleuthing skills (Facebook), I discovered the location of said mystery figure. It is being held, trapped in a glass cage at Behind the Glass Comic Art Gallery in Nebraska.

Reaction score
Well, that's definitely him! Why is that guy confronting him wielding Skeletor's half of the Power Sword though?

Reaction score
LOL, he's the guy I've been chatting with on FB! Thought we were on to something only to come full circle. Surely someone out there has to know what this figure is.

Reaction score
LOL, he's the guy I've been chatting with on FB! Thought we were on to something only to come full circle. Surely someone out there has to know what this figure is.
On todays Unsolved Mysteries. The pink action figure, who is he? Where does he come from? And why is there no information on him what so ever?

Reaction score
just shared this on my Twitter feed and tagged various toy enthusiasts.. hopefully we will find someone that can answer the mystery. I even tagged Jordan Hembrough to see if he might know . lets keep our fingers crossed!

Reaction score
no luck and no response as of yet from Jordan. My friend believes it's a Power Rangers figure but is unsure of the name. I think the figure is simply a bootleg figure of some kind and may not even exist in any form of media known.