Myo!

Reaction score
Re: Myo

I didn't even see these at stores at all in my area. I ended up ordering them online.

As others have said, this is one of my all-time favorite waves as well. Feltipern and Myo also helped ease me back into collecting. There's something about the look of these cantina creatures that make them really cool and special, and I think the current cantina wave in the Legacy line follows in this tradition as well. The OTC cardbacks were awesome too, with big pictures of the cantina behind the figures. Just perfect.

Reaction score
My only real issue with this figure is the gun doesn't fit in the holster all that well or fit in his hands. :(

Reaction score
Oh, me, oh my(o)! Te he he. I was lucky to find this guy for a fair price. He'll go into my somewhat small Cantina Display (That only has three Biths, Ben, Luke, Greedo, Vintage Hammerhead, and TVC Ponda)

Reaction score
I got this guy today at a local mini-convention for $4 carded. Yes, I did open him because I'm an opener, and I love him. Makes me wish Hasbro would at least go back to this level of articulation for basic figures

Reaction score
I got this guy today at a local mini-convention for $4 carded. Yes, I did open him because I'm an opener, and I love him. Makes me wish Hasbro would at least go back to this level of articulation for basic figures
Wow - $4 carded?! Congrats! That's a steal for this figure - that's even less than he sold for @ retail back in the 200X's.

Glad this thread was bumped. I'm reminded I never got Myo; really wanted this figure, but could never find it @ retail. I'm a huge fan of the Cantina creatures & cantina scene in ANH.

Here's hoping we see a resculpt of this figure in the TBS 3.75" line, but I won't be holding my breath ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow - $4 carded?! Congrats! That's a steal for this figure - that's even less than he sold for @ retail back in the 200X's.

Glad this thread was bumped. I'm reminded I never got Myo; really wanted this figure, but could never find it @ retail. I'm a huge fan of the Cantina creatures & cantina scene in ANH.

Here's hoping we see a resculpt of this figure in the TBS 3.75" line, but I won't be holding my breath ;)
Thanks! I might've kept him carded, as I sometimes feel bad opening older figures, but his card was dusty and a bit dinged up, but the figure itself is perfect.

I always hate looking at how things have gone, as seeing this guy makes me want to get more of the Cantina aliens I'm missing, and see more come out, but the days of the OTC and 30th Anniversary Collections look to be long over. Maybe on the plus side though, these guys tend to come up as some of the less wanted figures in the line, so I can continue to get the one sI never got for decent prices.