Myo!

Reaction score
Re: Myo Picture!!!

<center> </center>
Hasbro Updates With 2005 Wave 2 "Cantina" Figures
Kris: StarWars.Hasbro.com updates with pictures of the second wave of 2005. This wave will include Dannik Jerriko, Feltipern Trevagg and Myo. You can find these figures on a shelf near you, in spring 2005.

Ook

Reaction score
Re: Myo! Yeah, he rocks!

Well, this guy is #1 on my must have list!

Reaction score

All three of these look fantastic. Can't wait to add them to the collection.

Reaction score

I like Hasbro's description of Myo:

"Myo spends a lot of time in the Mos Eisley cantina, hoping to get into a fight. His species, the Abyssin from the planet Byss, are primitive, violent and can re-grow lost limbs. Myo is very fearless and with his one central eye, he can spot trouble as it is about to happen—when he isn’t finding a way to cause it."

Drunk, unruly aliens rule!

Reaction score

Alright!!! These look so freaking cool - and it's cool that Dannik's tentacles are removable.

All three look great - but especially the Gotal and Myo.

Count me in for at least 3-4 of the latter two!

Reaction score

All three look great - they seem to have decent articulation and the sculpts on all of them look great....much better than the terrible looking EP II wave (as a whole - though Padme seems decent).

Reaction score

Very nice all around. After seeing the Myo figure much clearer... he's definitely a winner.

Like I said though give me any Cantia aliens/patrons that are not Ponda Baba and Greedo and I'm good.

Reaction score

I predict that we're going to see some real "hit and miss" paint jobs with that wash on the head.

Just like this:

Reaction score

Kris said:
pictures of the second wave of 2005. This wave will include Dannik Jerriko, Feltipern Trevagg and Myo. You can find these figures on a shelf near you, in spring 2005.

Excellent reporting Kris - as usual!

Overall, I like the cantina wave. It looks pretty good.

Reaction score

After seeing better pictures of the figure, I still think that the jacket should be more brown and less green...

Still a great figure though.

Jeff

Reaction score

That top portion of his shirt (jacket?) should definitely brown Jeff... but hey it's all good. It just makes the Cantina that much fuller and that alone makes me a happy man.

GNT

Reaction score

Myo looks abit better in the latest Hasbro picture. Can't wait to see him in person.

Reaction score

They all look great to me! Glad, too, to see that Dannik's "probosci" are removable though as he didn't have them in the film. Should please both EU and non EU fans. Can't wait to add these to my Cantina set up.

Reaction score

This guy just arrived in an order from Brian's Toys. So cool to rediscover this gem from OTC.

I mean, how cool is this cantina alien?? One of the best.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Myo

Myo is one of the better Cantina figures we've seen. Plenty of articulation to boot.

Reaction score

He has a great headsculpt, but I'm not thrilled with the goofy cartoonish proportions of his body.

Reaction score

A gem indeed. Love this figure.

All the Cantina aliens from that OTC wave were pretty sweet, come think about it.

Reaction score

Myo has truly stood the test of time. He's one of my cantina favorites...

Reaction score

boomstick7693 said:
Agreed. I like Trevagg the best though.
Feltipern is mostly a great figure, but my only complaint is that he's not able to straighten his left elbow because of the way the swivel joint was done, leaving him with a permenantly bent arm.

TSC Momaw Nadon would've been my fave, but he's poorly articulated, & it's so disappointing. Greedo & Myo are my top two at the moment.

Reaction score

This guy, like some of the better cantina figures, ends up leaving my cantina and having adventures all over my star wars room

Reaction score

Finally opened this guy up. Big fan of the sculpt. His boots are great.

Reaction score

Yeah these three aliens are great. I was REALLY anticipating this wave when they came out in 04. They were my most anticipated figures that year and I was one of the first to get them too. Now I have the current cantina wave and I'm glad to say Dice, Trinto, Brainiac and wiosela are just as good. This wave has always been one of my favorites though.

Reaction score

Bought this guy and the two OTC cantina aliens from my local toyshop a while back for 10 each. worth it.

Reaction score

This cantina wave is actually what got me back into Star Wars collecting after two years off. This is still an excellent wave, and Myo's probably my favorite.

Reaction score

It really makes me happy seeing all the love and attention this wave is getting. I cannot impart to you guys how freakin psyched I was to get these when they first hit!

Reaction score

My only regrets with this wave is not picking up more openers while I had a chance at the time. I even saw some on clerance once too and left them. Booo.

Reaction score

I sold my extra Myo on scum last year. Regret it now but I hope Luthersquire enjoys it.

GNT

Reaction score

Major pegwarmer at the time here, I think all the stores might've finally sold out of him at last lol. Good figure though, it's a nice sculpt.

Reaction score

GNT said:
Major pegwarmer at the time here, I think all the stores might've finally sold out of him at last lol. Good figure though, it's a nice sculpt.
That's surprising, seeing that it's a highly sought after figure. (So it seems)

Reaction score

Yeah it's a great figure all around. I think Feltipern is my favorite in the wave though.

Reaction score

They were pegwarmers here as well. I picked up a few of them and sold a few to other scummers. The figures that were hard to get were the POTC repacks but then again the last figures of any line are usually hard to come by.

Reaction score

These weren't easy to find near me. I'm amazed at how hot the transitional wave has become in recent collecting. Pablo Jill and these guys are going for high prices!

Reaction score

Like I said, the last figures of any line are always hard to get but I don't know why the repacks were really hard to get. I used to be a completist and they were a pain to get.

GNT

Reaction score

AnthonyP said:
GNT said:
That's surprising, seeing that it's a highly sought after figure. (So it seems)
It's a different market here, I suppose I could've bought at least 100 if not more of the Myo figure if I was to go to all the local stores and pick them all up. That's how bad him and the others were.