MyenShi's Feedback

Reaction score
I've bought and sold here for a long time, but never got around to starting a thread since I always feel like I'm not going to sell anymore.

But I figured I might as well start now. Better late than never.

Always appreciate the great interactions and transactions I've had with folks here. Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback for me.

Reaction score
I recently competed a deal with MyenShi and everything was super smooth sailing! A terrific Scummer to work with!

Thanks again, MyenShi!

+100 inter-web points! 🚀👨‍🚀

Reaction score
Got a great deal from Myenshi and the items were in excellent condition. Packaging was superb! A++

Reaction score
I just recently completed another deal with MyenShi and everything was smooth sailing. Easy to work with and very communicative to boot!

Thanks again Myenshi!

+100 inter-web points 👨‍🚀🚀

Reaction score
I can only add glowing praise. Recently received a package of immaculately packed figures that went above and beyond to ensure they did not get damaged.

Reaction score
Like others here in the feedback have previously mentioned, and all around pleasant experience with board member Myenshi. Thanks again for helping me add some missing items into my Mando HT collection. The FORCE is STRONG with this one.

Reaction score
Picked up a few Sabers from myshensi
All was smooth and excellent
A great person to deal with
😎🤙

Reaction score
Purchased an amazing Hot Toys figure from MyenShi and it was a great transaction

Do not hesitate to deal with MyenShi …top notch member