MYC Sculptures -Aayla Secura

Reaction score
I saw this one the MYC site and it looks awesome!! I'm not really crazy about her holding her lightsaber over her head and would have preferred a different pose but in the overall scheme of things that is fairly minor grievance.

I'm a little afraid to see the price of this beauty.

1633056068316.png

Reaction score
That is lovely. Is MYC a new licence? Looking through their website and they have a lot of gorgeous statues listed as custom.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is lovely. Is MYC a new licence? Looking through their website and they have a lot of gorgeous statues listed as custom.
No license. But nice stuff. Though their TIE Pilot looks quite bad (tiny helmet and fat body), and Stormie is not OT, the other statues are pretty nice, especially the aliens and droids.

And seems they will make ship models as well - not studio scale models though.

Reaction score
I'll be keeping an eye on them for some Millennium Falcon goodness.

Reaction score
I'm sure they will start with the X-Wing TIE and Falcon or Razor Crest before moving on. But the good thing about MVC is they are not afraid to do other characters besides the normal Luke and all.

Reaction score
I joined them yesterday and got an email regarding their Padme statue.

Padme Amidala - NYC.png

Reaction score
Well the first one is teased and its the Escape Pod from a New Hope. $699.

Reaction score
Some of the MYC Statues are amazing. Their Cad Bane is ridiculously awesome! They also do a lot of pieces that you aren't going to get from the larger studios. They did the whole Bounty Hunter Line and they are crazy good. A lot of characters from the Old Republic Video games and their prices are competitive. Shipping can be a bit costly but in the end it is also a custom statue that rarely goes over 60-75 pcs made so you are getting something very unique and very limited. Xionart is another Custom Statue maker who makes some awesome stuff. Difference between the two is MYC will use Soft Goods and Xionart does not. Both can be found on FB. I have 2 MYC Pcs with on on order and 4 Xionart with another 2 or 3 on Order I think.