MYC AT-ST

Reaction score
So what is everyone's thoughts on the MYC AT-ST going on sale Saturday?

$899 for the small one and $1450 for the larger one.

1c58dd_70f4f7f6bc5b40549125a7cd35c37355~mv2.jpg

1c58dd_95f1366f3f5f484cb23253800b8cfe57~mv2.jpg

Reaction score
Love what they're doing for the hobby. I have 2 tie fighters and a snowspeaker on preorder. I was hesitant about the legs not being possible but with them being what they call cast in steel legs and not just resin I think that is a selling point.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm in for the smaller 1/24 scale version

I'm really impressed with my Darth Vader's TIE Fighter and Jedi Training Remote and have the Snowspeeder & TIE Fighter on PO

Reaction score
I have two more days to figure out how to tell my wife that I'm going to preorder the big one. This would be my first MYC piece. I almost pulled the trigger on Vader's TIE and would have on the regular TIE and Snowspeeder if I didn't have the eFX and MR version already. It took all my might not to preorder the Probe Droid as well. However, I can't discipline myself any longer with this AT-ST. It looks AMAZING!!

In MYC's Facebook group, there are a lot of positive feedback about their products. I'm very happy to see that they are filling a void that eFX left wide open.

Reaction score
Do you pay the full amount when you place an order or just the nrd amount and pay the rest when they ship the item?

Reaction score
Do you pay the full amount when you place an order or just the nrd amount and pay the rest when they ship the item?
This is what they posted on their webpage about the AT-ST payment options. Pay the NRD at order placement and I'm assuming the rest when it ships unless you work out a payment plan with them.

The 1/24 Studio Scale version will be priced at $899 ($299 NRD required)

The Collector Scale version will be priced at $1,450 ($350 NRD required)

You want both? Get the Bundle for $2,349 ($449) NRD required)

Contact us after you placed your order if you like to set up an automatic payment plan up to 5 months.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This will also be my first MYC piece. I have been away from props after Master Replicas golden years ended. Just need Slave-1 and Luke's x-wing (missed the EFX boat). :)

Reaction score
I'm going to preorder - just not sure which version.
Go big or go home! :LOL:

In all seriousness though, I'm leaning towards the Collectors Scale because I don't want buyer's remorse...and mainly because it's so big and awesome. Based on the dimensions comparing it to the eFX TIE I have, it's 2" shorter in width, 0.5" longer in depth, but 5" taller!! And the eFX TIE's size is nothing to sneeze at.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You pay just the deposit. Do not forget about shipping. That is calculated when ready to ship. Studio scale about $250 and collector scale about $350. That is 30 to 40 days on the slow boat from China. Add about $100 for express. That is purely my estimate on shipping from past discussions.

Reaction score
Really nice job.

Just out of curiosity, what's the thinking behind the two sizes?

Reaction score
For those that have purchased from MYC before, would you mind answering a couple of questions?

1) Is domestic shipping free?
2) Do they charge tax?
3) Are these produced in China or here in the US? It doesn't matter to me, but I was just curious.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For those that have purchased from MYC before, would you mind answering a couple of questions?

1) Is domestic shipping free?
2) Do they charge tax?
3) Are these produced in China or here in the US? It doesn't matter to me, but I was just curious.

Thanks.
1) No.
2) Not sure.
3) They are produced in China and sent to you directly from there. Be aware shipping for these could be between $150 to $350 depending on your choice of shipping method and the size of the vehicle.

Reaction score
Really nice job.

Just out of curiosity, what's the thinking behind the two sizes?
I added your question to a post with my other questions in their Facebook group and got the answers below. Sounds like this is not something they normally do but decided to do it with the AT-ST. It's working on me so far as I'm leaning towards the Collectors Scale due to its size.

1. Yes there is shipping. We do ship our products directly from our Factories in China to you. Depending on your location and dimensions of the box, we offer basically 2 types of shipping. Sea (takes about 30-50 days) and express (about a week). The average shipping costs for our statues and models are about $150-280 by sea and about $250-400 express. The big ATST might be slightly over $300 by sea… but we will know for sure once we have finished with Production.
2. No. Our products are tax included. Shipping by sea is also included customs. Express not always. But to USA..even express never really has custom charges as today
3. The reason why we went with a bigger collectors scale and the original studio scale size.. we believe a bigger ATST would look more impressive as the 1/24 Studio scale could be too small for some collectors. Offering 2 scales is def. something that will be done not too often

Reaction score
Studio Scale was limited to 100 while the Collectors Scale was capped at 80. I think SS sold out in 15 mins, while the CS took about 30 mins or so. Makes sense since it does cost a bit more and takes up more space. Congrats to all who scored one!

Reaction score
They usually have a number in mind and then see how long it takes to get there. They have revised (both up and down) in the past but MOST of their stuff will be in that 50 - 125 range.
Correct, I ordered the snowspeeder and it was capped at 80. Tie fighters clean and dirty, 100 each. All I know is my savings account is getting the sh*t kicked out of it. Snowspeeder, ATST, clean and dirty tie, 2 tomy enterprises, haslab proton pack. This is tentative what is coming from MYC.
June: TIE Fighter / (Enfys Nest R16 Exclusive only)
July: Dispatch Pods / Scout & Bike
August: Mudtrooper / AT-ST
September: Kit Fisto
October: Y-Wing
November: Tantive
December: Obiwan Ep1 / TBD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Correct, I ordered the snowspeeder and it was capped at 80. Tie fighters clean and dirty, 100 each. All I know is my savings account is getting the sh*t kicked out of it. Snowspeeder, ATST, clean and dirty tie, 2 tomy enterprises, haslab proton pack. This is tentative what is coming from MYC.
June: TIE Fighter / (Enfys Nest R16 Exclusive only)
July: Dispatch Pods / Scout & Bike
August: Mudtrooper / AT-ST
September: Kit Fisto
October: Y-Wing
November: Tantive
December: Obiwan Ep1 / TBD
I just got the AT-ST today and thats my only current (I did get the training remote a couple months ago.) Good luck 😀

Reaction score
I just recently found out about the company and I missed out on the remote. It looks like it was a really great item.

Reaction score
They usually have a number in mind and then see how long it takes to get there. They have revised (both up and down) in the past but MOST of their stuff will be in that 50 - 125 range.
This is directly from MYC on how they open their preorders and how the numbers are acquired. It sounds like they have a number in mind but the 1st 5 minutes are guaranteed on an order.****we gurantee 5min window to order. The small one was available for 15min... the big 35min.. if everyone is on time within 5min.. you def. would get an order with us