MYC : 12 Days of Christmas reveals!

Reaction score

If you are interested in participating, all you have to do is become a member of the MYC group on Facebook.

***********************************************************************************

ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS: MYC has announced TESB model of the Chicken Walker !

1703567780721.png

The 1/48 scale model will be the perfect match for the AT-AT model being released.

Last edited:
I will watch this with great interest.

09d4805ee000269a58917991c68f638b48f7d649.gif

I'm all in on the Tie Bomber!
... and two different scales to boost: 1/24 scale to match the rest of the Tie fighter models already made and being made, and a 1/48 scale model which was the actual scale ILM produced for the film. So if space to display is at an issue, folks wanted the smaller scale will have a chance at something smaller and closer to the movie scale.

... and two different scales to boost: 1/24 scale to match the rest of the Tie fighter models already made and being made, and a 1/48 scale model which was the actual scale ILM produced for the film. So if space to display is at an issue, folks wanted the smaller scale will have a chance at something smaller and closer to the movie scale.
Yeah, that's a great idea! I'll be going for the 1/24 scale.

Do you think there will be two different weather trims for each scale?

Hi LightSword. Do you know whether MYC are planning to continue with their wall pieces based on their models?

I appreciate that they weren't perhaps for everyone, but i liked them and thought they added a certain something to the display of models.

Yeah, that's a great idea! I'll be going for the 1/24 scale.

Do you think there will be two different weather trims for each scale?
Yes. There we will be two decor approaches for both scales: Weathered and Clean
Hi LightSword. Do you know whether MYC are planning to continue with their wall pieces based on their models?

I appreciate that they weren't perhaps for everyone, but i liked them and thought they added a certain something to the display of models.

Edited: About the wall art, in all honesty, the first set was not as successful as it had been expected to be. As a result, at this point in time, there aren't any more of them planned, but you never know if things could change in the future.

Last edited:
Yes. There we will be two decor approaches for both scales: Weathered and Clean

About the wall art, in all honesty, it was a bit disappointing on the 1st set. There aren't any more of them planned at this point, but you never know.
Great to hear!

Some nice reveals so far:

AT-ST ESB - 1/24th version to go with my ROTJ Version
TIE Bomber - 1/24th to go with my other TIES
1/4 FX-7 & 2-1B - Looks promising but no interest in this one. Not a massive collector of statues and tend to focus on Mando and Vader/Maul/Palpatine
The Ghost - Passing on this - Not going down the rabbit hole of collecting high end stuff from Rebels or Ahsoka

I'm not into Ahsoka collectibles thus this one is of no interest to me. I am eagerly looking forward to the remaining four ship reveals, though. Maybe one of them could be a Jawa Sandcrawler.

I really enjoyed Rebels, but I am going to pass on The Ghost. So far, I am getting the TIE Bomber and maybe the ESB walker. I really hope one of the remaining spots for model announcements is one of these:

descarga.jpg

Review_HyperspaceRing_still.jpg

images.jpg

c47eef52db7e74d6e134fc104d57ee40611c8b27_00.jpg

I would especially love an Obi-Wan´s Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter with hyperspace ring model allowing you to display it with or without the ring attached to the ship.

Bib Fortuna & Two Tubes statues look promising, but thankfully another day where my wallet breaths a sigh of relief

Would never have predicted that. Nice to see something different and unexpected. Whilst I love Rogue One I really don't have the urge to pick up any ships or statues from it.

So far just the Hoth AT-ST & TIE Bomber for me

Not interested in this one either. So far I'm game for the AT-ST (TESB) and TIE bomber. Hopefully the last two models are offered in large and small scales and at least one of them is the Sandcrawler. Come on MYC, you can do this!

I'm glad to see MYC mixing up with Rogue One, Rebels, Ahsoka etc. Helps spread out the OT ships and makes it more affordable. There's also the B-Wing & Falcon that were announced last year, so with those 2 plus the TIE Bomber & AT-ST that's 4 PO's for me already for 2024.

T6 is a cool design but not one I would pick up. Like the show but I just don't have that connection like I do with the OT & Mando.

Hondo is a great character and he is totally hilarious on TCW. I highly doubt any official licensor will make a statue of him, so MYC version is probably the way to go if you love the character.

What a great way to kick off The Phantom Menace 25th Anniversary.

Back